It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil war inevitably

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
At this time does anyone else see a second american civil war happening? Im an outsider looking in. obviously the condirions are a little diffrent, except there is now diffrent conditions. The gun debate, police being oit of control, the government literally imploding. Country pretty much split but not south and north but in general population opinion.

So my opinion is i believe the xonditions are ripe, but will it happen? I dont know. What's your thoughts?

Even though the conditions may be ripe, it wont happen because among other reasons is that the surveillance is now so complete the govt can easily round up and deal with the organisers. They will know where to find them at any hour of the day, Most people will then just back off. They have make an example of some from time to time in a very public because that is what will make most people will shrink back to their foxholes.

While I doubt there will a civil war, there could easily be something of an uprising against tyranny per se, but that will be brutly and comprehensively put down.

From what I've read google is already wiping resistance sites off the net.

Others are being starved of funds because they hijack or block their income.

Others again don't realise that their sites getting constantly reducing hits because google ensures the site viewing public only sees the same page each time they visit the site so they stop visiting it.

The Jim Stone site is a good example. To get to his site you have to delete the extension on the end of website address, hit delete and only then will the latest page will come up.

Frankly I think the time has already passed.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

As long as people follow the current paradigm, war is inevitable, civil or otherwise.

The fact of the matter is that there is monies and profit to be had during times of engineered conflict.

Such is the world we live in im afraid.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

As long as people follow the current paradigm, war is inevitable, civil or otherwise.

The fact of the matter is that there is monies and profit to be had during times of engineered conflict.

Such is the world we live in im afraid.

Except that a civil war in america would shut down the economy and irregular fighting would indirectly kill millions via the disruption of the delivery of goods. It would cost trillions of dollars in losses and probably send the world into a global financial collapse. Rich people invest in America and the dollar because of its percieved stability. And the more people who invest in america, the more stable it becomes because more influential people have an intrest in keeping it stable. The fashionable place to fight wars nowadays is in places that dont contain trillions of dollars worth of investments.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Highly doubt there will be any second civil war unless the curtailing of rights continue to the point of being intolerable. Even then I am skeptical because I do not believe the average American has what it takes to commit themselves to protecting their own rights. Even if it means their own death sentence in doing so.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I don't think it inevitable but do think it is possible dependent on events.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I would suggest then, that you stay away from this liberal's home and property. I'm not unarmed and I'm not a [SNIP]. I doubt you'd get more than one foot past the property line. And I prefer to use a bow and some razor tipped arrows. Some of us [SNIP] liberals know how to kill their prey and defend our family. Please don't fool yourself.

edit on 4/8/2018 by eriktheawful because: Removed vulgar word

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I think he was referring to the anti-American traitor liberals that actively seek to destroy our way of life. No one is coming for you.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Then perhaps some here need to paint with a less broad brush then?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

World War Two killed around 50 million to 80 million people, devastated infrastructures, and society on numerous different continents, but it still made certain individuals, banking houses, and corporations exorbitant amounts of profit from both the axis and allied sides.

Stability, just like freedom is an illusion, might be fashionable to fight our wars on far distant shores right now but theatres of war change down to the socioeconomic and religious situation.

Keep in mind, the USA is still a baby compared to the age of rather a few of the other nations of the world which have fallen victim to civil war throughout history.

If it can happen to them it can happen in the USA.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
There will be a struggle for power inside the US in some form, we are split (people AND government) ideologically between those who follow the Constitution and those who follow Marxist doctrine. Supporters of globalism belong in the latter category as Communism has always been an international movement. Had Hillary won the election we might have already been at war internally.

There is a very large number of people in both government and business who have been involved in criminal behavior for decades including human trafficking and pedophilia. They can either turn themselves in or they can fight to stay outside the law so it's their choice more or less. Once the American people are awake to the crimes of these people there will no peace until we find resolution.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

At this time does anyone else see a second american civil war happening?

There is a civil war going on. It is a cold war, not a shooting war. It is a war for minds. Guns are not important as weapons; they are important as an idea. There is a struggle to define the idea of America so that its citizens can understand their identity as Americans. "Make America Great Again means "Make Our Tribe Great Again." Just as outside forces exploit tribal conflicts in developing nations for their own benefit, so can it happen here. Beware.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

There is a very large number of people in both government and business who have been involved in criminal behavior for decades including human trafficking and pedophilia.

What is the obsession with pedophilia? Why do you associate children with sex and power?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

"Once the American people are awake to the crimes of these people there will no peace until we find resolution."

Tend to agree with the rest of your post but don't get your hopes up regarding human trafficking and/or pedophilia ever being responsible for toppling TPTB as the British aristocracy and even royalty have been up to there neck regarding such since time immemorial, and it's not put a dent in their control over the nation or people.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You're not wrong. Your just not right RIGHT NOW. If the money leaves the united states then its game on. World war 2 was a different times. Economies weren't interwoven like they are now. Thats kinda why the planners made it that way. To prevent large scale wars between developed nations. I think russia is insulated enough to want to see a civil war in america, but everyone else would suffer too much for it to be worth it.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

"but everyone else would suffer too much for it to be worth it."

That's true but its the same as the reason we don't go to nuclear war with one another and yet we still target missiles at each other.

The agenda these people have is there own, we are simply not privy as to what TPTB really wish to occur, nor able to completely comprehend their motivations, financial or otherwise, but population control seems to be a major issue.

If "They" wish civil war to occur within the continental united states it's certainly not beyond the realms of possibility for them to engineer a situation or a multitude of situations, that would bring about such a conflict, given the control they wield over the masses via mass media and finance alone.

Then there is religious intolerance, that can bring about civil war at the drop of a hat given the correct motivation.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
If there were an actual shooting war right now, it would be a largely urban/rural affair.

That wouldn't really work out so well for the urban folks. There are enough folks in the rural areas to effectively shut down distribution making supplies difficult. Conversely, there is just too much land, too many small and mid-size towns for the urban folks and any army/law enforcement who side with them to lock down and control.

All that rural land also carries the advantage of being productive in many places, so it's harder to keep the rural folk from supplying themselves and those in the military and law enforcement who choose to side with them.

Not a terribly tenable outlook for the city blues.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well...

1) South Carolina has pending legislation for suscession if the Feds go gun grabbing.

2) Civil War is the Federal Government’s preference versus Revolution.

3) A-10’s, drones, nukes, A1 Abrams, Apache gunships and a whole host of other badass weapons sit parked in various armory bases around the country. Navy and Air Force toys as well. Think that just might be on some little group’s list of priorities, I don’t know like the Oathkeepers or III% since they have people that can operate them?

4) All depends on when people say enough is enough and it is time for a change. Trump’s election kinda signals that by him not being a career politician. But that people are trying to stay within the system instead of tearing it down and starting over.

5) I am six foot tall and a buck ninety behind my keyboard. But I am also 47 with a heart condition, so not exactly a frontline fighter. Rear eschalion, perhaps.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Civil War?.....No.

But we are preparing for the Infinity War!!!

Thank Goodness for "The Avengers", "The Mutants" and "The Guardians"......and all the other biker gangs who will help us fight the baddies.....it only takes 1% ers.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

No.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Stop.
Are you going to take up arms against your neighbors over ideology?
Think. The guy next door who you've shared a beer on the front porch with. The lady who waves to you and your kids when you drive past her house.
Your kids teacher, or your dentist or the man who loads the milk at the grocery store.

No we are not headed for another civil war.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join