It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Reports of a massive chemical attack in Douma, Syria.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: ElGoobero

The thing is that I don't believe that there has been a gas attack. At least some of the earlier ones appear to have been staged, fake news done with actors. I don't have any real proof, they just looked fake to me. Pretty much everything we've been told about this war from the beginning has been lies.

Young children as actors in a war zone?? Yeah sure that seems easy and doable!?! The videos have evidence of dead bodies, some children which have foamed at the mouth with there last breath, yeah that's sure fake?!?!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: ElGoobero

The thing is that I don't believe that there has been a gas attack. At least some of the earlier ones appear to have been staged, fake news done with actors. I don't have any real proof, they just looked fake to me. Pretty much everything we've been told about this war from the beginning has been lies.

Young children as actors in a war zone?? Yeah sure that seems easy and doable!?! The videos have evidence of dead bodies, some children which have foamed at the mouth with there last breath, yeah that's sure fake?!?!

Evidence is not proof. Foaming at the mouth can be easily staged. Even if it's not staged, there could be many causes of that. Such as carbon monoxide poisoning or suffocation due to thermobaric bombs.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There is no way to geolocate any of the footage to prove it is in fact from Douma as claimed. Could have been staged anywhere in Syria. All we have is a picture of a canister that was put on a bed. That's it.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CMusi

Evidence is proof to a large degree, these weapons are being used against Syria's own people.
edit on 9-4-2018 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Evidence is proof to some degree, but these weapons are being used against Syria's own people.

Chlorine hasn't been used since the early days of WW1. It's not effective. 1 canister can't kill 40 people. If Assad wants to kill lots of people and terrify people, thermobaric is the way to go.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I mean, you know, if Assad uses crappy chlorine instead of cool thermobaric to kill enemy soldiers and get American cruise missiles on his head, then yeah, it proves he is an insane man.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
And now reports of a massive Russian chlorine gas attack in Idlib city. Dozens of casualties.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

One twit said Russia. So I guess Russia did it. I wonder if the guys employing ISIS combatants and other terror groups had anything to do with a now repeated tactic of using a gas attack as a ploy for more western aid (weapons) and military intervention.

edit on 4 9 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

One twit said Russia. So I guess Russia did it. I wonder if the guys employing ISIS combatants and other terror groups had anything to do with a now repeated tactic of using a gas attack as a ploy for more western aid (weapons) and military intervention.

No need to worry. Syria isn't important enough for America and Russia to lob nukes at each other.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Anyway, Douma surrendered and Russia army went inside and found no chemical weapons. So possibly it was staged from elsewhere in Syria.

No trace of chemical weapons at alleged attack site in Douma – Russian military

www.rt.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
WTF? These people have absolute NO shame whatsoever. God curse them.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Yes, I am pretty sure that it is fake. I am skeptical of nearly all of what we are being told here. Who benefits from this incident? Not Assad or the Russians. How do you know anyone really died? I see pictures of people dying in the movies and they look more real than that. As for children, they can't be manipulated? Come on now. It's not impossible.

If you want to buy it, fine. I am not being unreasonable. The last gas incident also looked fake to me. I don't sympathize with Assad or the Russians but I think these white helmets should be working in Hollywood.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You can earn 100 grand if you can get some evidence about this alleged chem attack.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Their was one report that suggested it was carbon monoxide poisoning, as the supposed corpses looked so healthy. The dead don't look healthy, their eyes are dull.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: toms54

Their was one report that suggested it was carbon monoxide poisoning, as the supposed corpses looked so healthy. The dead don't look healthy, their eyes are dull.

Makes sense since they used firewood there due to lack of natural gas.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Russians say nothing to see in Douma.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Russia says if the U.S. attacks Syria, they will attack U.S. interests. (ie Kill Americans)
www.msn.com...

READY for WWIII Everyone?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There's no doubt the US response will be targeted strikes to certain facilities, strongholds and air bases and so like before. Most likely surgical strikes. Russia won't do anything but blow more hot air and they will be informed through the hotline.

Russia has been pasted with Sanctions as well as Syria there will be more. We may also see the response from other counties such as the UK (adding to the recent nerve agent incident in Salisbury.)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

I think russia should start to kill american soldiers who Are illegaly inside Syria.
And i think that will be the next step we see in this conflict if the US start to bomb Syrian forces.

If russia have had enough of our western bulls##ht russia will retaliate.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If, a week from now, Trump tweets about leaving Syria, you will see another gas baby in the news the very next day.

They know this works for them. Do you think Assad gassed these people because he wanted the US to stay?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join