It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Reports of a massive chemical attack in Douma, Syria.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
israelie news live has the details and photos very bad graphic photos so be advised

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Here we can see the script, Russia uses chemical weapons in Salisbury, which is doubtful it gets a response in the U.N. by Nicky Haley. Then She warns of a response if Russia lets Assad keep his chemical weapons, which he hasn't , then theirs a Chemical attack on the innocent in Syria which requires a ramp up of Russia bashing. Theirs nothing like gasping children to get an agenda going. At this stage of the game I doubt whether anyone in Syria would dare to drop chemicals when air strikes are more deadly.

The last week we have China standing with Russia in the event of War, and China under threat of a trade war. Russian diplomats leaving en mass and vice versa. Must be getting close to culling time.
edit on 7-4-2018 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I am 100% certain the government did it. Since they have won the war and are now merely mopping up the final remnants of the “moderate opposition”.

Because a completely sane and rational thing to do is snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like that.

/sarc
edit on -050005pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I say give the Kurds their land and leave evewhere else.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm surprised the MSM hasn't picked this up yet. They must be rehearsing their lines. They gotta sell us more war somehow.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I am 100% certain the government did it. Since they have won the war and are now merely mopping up the final remnants of the “moderate opposition”.

Because a completely sane and rational thing to do is snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like that.

/sarc

Exactly.

Syria army offensive hits last militant enclave in Ghouta

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

I think I read somewhere (?) 100 dead.
So sad, here we go again.
There is no end, no idea any answers just saddened.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Same, saddened is the word, no matter who did it

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Now this is interesting, a Russian talk show. About 3 mins . He states that the Salisbury false flag failed. That America has admitted that kicking out the Diplomats was a mistake and they can replace the sixty diplomats as long as they have different names. But since this false flag has not gained traction as many countries think its bull#
. Watch out for another one...and guess what its happened.

Here we have de classified CIA documents that lay out the plan for demonizing Syria, it seems to be going according to plan.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I wonder if these attacks are not planned by a third party outside the US to keep us in the middle east. Russia or China would be happy to keep us wasting money and manpower.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Did Bolton start work today?
I pray this is fake news.
If not it wouldn't benefit Assad which makes it ridiculous to blame Syria.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
As soon as I noticed the title logging in to ATS, first thing in my mind was... a false flag by the CIA and the deep state.
It could get ugly. We'll probably find out in 5 years or so that the CIA was behind it all along to create WW3 as per the elites wishes.

The US could very well fall if other super powers get together against the US.
History shows, from antiquity to today, all kingdoms ( powerful contries or religions,culture) eventually fell.
Remains to be seen.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Now Trump isn't leaving Syria, the US is backing the Kurds, Iran Russia and NATO member Turkey are not. We have naughty Assad dropping a weapon that if used will cause a strong response according to Haley. Oh he just did!.... This seems to be getting messier by the minute. www.bbc.com...

I've seen the Facebook video of a guy coming back into his house and filming many dead children some in nappies, under the headline Syrian regime gassing its own people , the people who did this must answer but it must be the right people .vwww.thedrive.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Unfortunate, but totally predictable
This could be when things get interesting.

edit on 8-4-2018 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Agreed! That's half of it...the most disturbing aspect is that the oligarchs at the helm gladly fuel any conflict - especially if there stands a chance for WAR (prime directive). God bless America...we'll see.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

edit on 4/8/2018 by milano because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: milano

...the truth is probably not what you're looking for.

- unknown

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Was Israel the first to get footage or just the first to be mentioned on this thread?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
Was Israel the first to get footage or just the first to be mentioned on this thread?

It's always Israel's fault. Get with the program.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Weird things are being posted here. Lol. OK!

Eta- why is ATS loading so slow?? What's going on
edit on 8-4-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join