It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the Reptilian People come from

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Absolutely there are Reptilians.....Capt Kirk had a very hard battle with one....if not for Kirk' s knowledge of gunpowder he would have most certainly been defeated. That's the extent of my knowledge of Reptilians.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Look at it this way we all started as amphibians.

If some people were actually reptilian all the same then how come they still function perfectly well at night?

Should Eminem, Rihanna and Gaga not be all lethargic and sluggish when the Sun goes down?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

the reptile bull# is all just to through people off the path to truth!

the reptile in most cases represents the human chakras the kundalini "the coiled one" , the spinal column and the central nervous system
hermetic tradition , kabbalah , the gnostics (christ consciousness) ,many secret orders all refer to the same thing the serpent / reptile , is a representation of the human energy fields known as chakras and the kundalini

well , the reason I believe all this alien reptiles # is out there is to stop people from getting to the part that actually does work
and that is aligning your energy centres , aligning your chakras , activating the kundalini energy in your body , aligning your mind , body and soul!

as once you are aware , as a being, you no longer need government

it's all just BS to throw people off the well beaten path

snakes, serpents, reptiles, all to do with the NWO , illuminati, evil cults, and devil worship

in actuality it helps you to reach enlightenment and once you are enlightened you no longer give a "fozen lotus with a divine cobra" inside !" # about governments or , systems of power, or work !

edit on 17-4-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: rickymouse

the reptile bull# is all just to through people off the path to truth!

the reptile in most cases represents the human chakras the kundalini "the coiled one" , the spinal column and the central nervous system
hermetic tradition , kabbalah , the gnostics (christ consciousness) ,many secret orders all refer to the same thing the serpent / reptile , is a representation of the human energy fields known as chakras and the kundalini

well , the reason I believe all this alien reptiles # is out there is to stop people from getting to the part that actually does work
and that is aligning your energy centres , aligning your chakras , activating the kundalini energy in your body , aligning your mind , body and soul!

as once you are aware , as a being, you no longer need government

it's all just BS to throw people off the well beaten path

snakes, serpents, reptiles, all to do with the NWO , illuminati, evil cults, and devil worship

in actuality it helps you to reach enlightenment and once you are enlightened you no longer give a "fozen lotus with a divine cobra" inside !" # about governments or , systems of power, or work !

I agree with your post and posit that our energy or kundulini as you call it is linked via dna to actual living creatures that we call reptiles.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I'm just really happy I don't understand the
the first GD thing about this post. And I know
it could never be explained so that I do.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

yes well , we shouldnt rally against any form of life as we are all the same

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I'm just really happy I don't understand the
the first GD thing about this post. And I know
it could never be explained so that I do.

lolers

if you die by reptile then in your next life reptillian traits will be fore front in your rna

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

yes well , we shouldnt rally against any form of life as we are all the same

yes however currently we have not found the other form of energy to sustain our being other than food...

soon we will

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join