It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else have packs of armed dorks roaming wal-mart???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yes and it seems to have triggered you even thought the OP has said at least a couple of times he is also a nerd.

I'm not here to discuss the prejudice that you imagined, which is why I didn't and won't bother with the rest of the thread. It is off topic and hyperbolic.
edit on 7-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

"Intelligent conversation", is based on "intelligence". It is not rocket science.

Agreed. And it is not based upon making assumptions about people and things based upon their appearance. That is not intelligent at all, is it? It also requires knowledge of the subject being discussed, not unwilling ignorance.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I love the tongue and cheek and piss taking attitude... until...
one of them go mental and then the same piss takers in this thread :
'why wasn't the police or FBI alerted or took no actions, or no one said anything, or they obviously looked unhinged'' blah blah blah...

by my calculations and statistics, we should be getting ready for another mass shooting.... its been over a month since the last one.

link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
It's a "negative attention getter" towards guns.

Bottom line

And? It happens. Guns may be a constitutional given but they aren't sacrosanct as it relates to human stupidity.

link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Yes and it seems to have triggered you even thought the OP has said at least a couple of times he is also a nerd.

I'm not here to discuss the prejudice that you imagined which is why I didn't and won't bother with the rest of the thread. It is off topic and hyperbolic.

So, you agree that judging someone based upon their appearance is a good thing, and something you condone. Good for you. You win a cookie. I, on the other hand, try to not do that.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

You guys have really lost your sh!t.

You guys better wake up before you start a civil war that ends the world over political party.

I hope you can see the irony in what you posted.

This is why I like to articulate and defend, if needed, my 2nd amendment rights on my own and cringe when my fellow 2nd amendment "supporters" say stupid things like this.

The 2nd amendment and the constant struggle to defend it against those that do not understand it has no place for drama queens, from either side.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
So, you agree that judging someone based upon their appearance is a good thing, and something you condone. Good for you. You win a cookie. I, on the other hand, try to not do that.

It was just a descriptor and not an in depth assessment of anyone. You making a big deal out of it is hyperbole.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It was just a descriptor and not an in depth assessment of anyone. You making a big deal out of it is hyperbole.

SO, by marginalizing the word you are condoning the statement. As I said, you enjoy judging others based upon appearance. It is a sure road to full on bigotry.

I will not do that...her or where it matters, in real life.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So you are in denial that the US is a major leader and role model for the entire world?

That a civil war within the US would't spread across the world in chaos?

All because you have been sold on parties being two separate governments?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Actually it was since he said they were there to patrol Walmart to try to be a hero.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

So you are just as hyperbolic in real life? Still, you are being hyperbolic.

I'm not. I appreciate context.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Actually he was asking if anyone had seen anything similar.

Looking dorky was independent of watching them roam around not buying anything.

It was just a descriptor.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I just wanna chime in and say, WTF ?

OP had a thought coupled with a suspicion, and posted about it.

Instead of rationally talking about it, in even irrational tones,

Many just tell the OP to get the off " group's back "

But what if OP is onto something?

I'm glad we don't have open carry here, i'm also the grandson of a gunsmith, I adore guns.

I don't adore people, just read through these threads and drive and you'll understand anyone's hesitation with allowing the public to carry a firearm, that reacts faster than most people can correctly spell their name or tell you the actual 2nd amendment.

We don't have a gun problem, we have a people / mental / emotional health problem.

That should scare you more than any " bad guy ", the emotional hair trigger or mental unstable " good guy " with a gun.

We need to have guns, even horde em, I don't give a sheet,

I do give a sheet, when you want to allow the open carry of said guns, at common places, that's insanity, not safety.
edit on 7-4-2018 by Tranceopticalinclined because: boobs

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

So you are in denial that the US is a major leader and role model for the entire world?

I said nothing about that aspect. Not sure what would compel you to ask such a thing.

That a civil war within the US would't spread across the world in chaos?

I don't believe there is going to be a civil war at all. That seems to be some delusional belief by the "John Wayne" types that think they will have to use their 2nd amendment rights against those of different beliefs.

All because you have been sold on parties being two separate governments?

I do not believe any such thing. Are you arguing against something I actually said, or something you have convinced yourself of?

edit on 7-4-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yeah talk in circles a little more, I got better things to do with my time.

We need some fresh meat on ATS, it's turning into a bunch of partybots.

What happened is the gov put forward the most horrendous criminal ever to see what population was stupid enough to back her.

They saw that "Holy sh!t, almost half of the country can be swayed, let's push through gun control now!"

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: sp&added2

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Yeah talk in circles a little more, I got better things to do with my time.

We need some fesh meat on ATS, it's turning into a bunch of partybots.

So you cannot defend the ridiculous things you said?

Ok.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Yeah that's it, I don't want to defend the things you tried to put in my mouth, I lost.
JFC, grow up dude

Your not even worth a conversation.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
sounds like a couple of dorky "kids" formed some kind of nerdy watch program.

Whether you define a 19 year old as a kid or not is beside the point.

I employ 19 year olds myself and i refer to them as kids, doesn't matter, i refer to a 26 year old as a kid depending on how they act. This is all beside the point.

And No, i haven't noticed groups of kids walking around walmart with concealed guns in my area.

Probably nothing to worry about, just a bunch of dorks like you said pretending to keep the public safe because of these recent mass shootings.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see more groups like this pop up as the reaction to all these mass shootings taking place.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think the biggest problem is the internet, and people that don't even know what their own wiener is for are influencing the sane people's lives and rights really.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yeah that's it, I don't want to defend the things you tried to put in my mouth, I lost.
JFC, grow up dude

Your not even worth a conversation.

I did not put any words in your mouth.

If you cannot defend your position and what you post, perhaps you should think before posting.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join