It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else have packs of armed dorks roaming wal-mart???

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Went through and read the thread like you requested just to make sure.

You've added nothing to the conversation other than more grease on a fire about semantics.

Ur butthurt because he said you might not have been as bright as you think you were at 19. Who cares... get over it... move along...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

That’s why armed bands of young males attempting to unofficially police Walmart is a HORRIBLE idea..

You've turned your baseless assumption into a factual narrative in just a couple of pages. You are basing this on nothing, just a fantasy in your head.

We are talking children forming a ragtag militia and attempting to police random places..

From the looks of things.. I didn’t ask.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Jesus... weird crowd on Saturday mornings eh?

You guys have a hangover or something? Or maybe didn't get that piece you were trolling for in the bar last night and had to use Mr. Right again?

Get some coffee and chill out.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Only he should be allowed guns, didn't you know? It's everyone else that's the problem. They can't be trusted because they might judge him improperly.

OP is a troll, completely immoral, or God. I'll let you guys decide.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Going out on a limb but im pretty sure the OP wasn't posting because he was afraid of dorks. I don't think it was specifically the guns either.

Just imagine the situation and ask yourself if you wouldn't think there was something unusual about the situation.

Most of these replies are picking a detail and attempting to discredit it. While silently saying there's nothing peculiar...

Anybody else feel like looking at the whole picture?

3 out of 3?

Maybe it's just me

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Must be a slow political day around here. Why pick the OP apart when everyone knows what he meant? Why the insults? My guess is that Hillary or Trump didn't do or say something yet today.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Sure I would be happy about it..

Just like I would be glad they didn’t jail the child molester who inadvertently saved me or my child in some fictional universe..

You can always come up with some far fetched situation where it all works out for the best..

Here is a real life question....

How many bands of armed teenagers have saved the day historically???

When was the last time a group of armed teens who were shunned by their counterparts did save the day???

Has that ever happened before??

Maybe, once..

Now how many bands of armed teens have caused problems????

Countless..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

All kids do dumb stuff..

That’s why armed bands of young males attempting to unofficially police Walmart is a HORRIBLE idea..

But they are just having a price war there.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Countless..

Same can be said for armed men in general, why tar them with a broad brush just because they are teens?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I even put disclaimers saying “the guns didn’t make them dorks”.

That’s just the best way I could discribe the situation..

These were teenagers, with achne, frumpy clothes, unkept hair, were to a man unattractive...

You know the kinda “losers” club who catches hell in highscool and gets no women..

If it was a mixed age group of armed hunters fresh outta the woods shopping for gear. I never notice..

But a group of kinda goth or grunge kids with all armed seemingly “on patrol” that makes it crazy..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Because the outcast kids that age are the prime demographic for school shootings.. not militias.. not security forces..

There is almost no chance ANY of them were trained to actually intervene..

It’s the equivalent to the idiots dressing up as superhero’s and running around New York..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Geez dude learn your history...

Stranger Things
IT
The Goonies
Red Dawn
Harry Potter
Little Rascals
Super 8
Mighty Ducks
3 Ninjas

Oh wait... you meant... in the real world?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
"Teenagers are so dumb they eat Tide Pods for attention!" in one thread about one group of teens.

"You leave those poor teenagers that you saw in Walmart alone, you big meany-pants!" in another thread about another group of teens.

Oh ATS, you never change

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Just read the first page..

Don't listen to 'em OP - If I saw a bunch of teens with guns hanging out in the shadows of my local Wal-Mart late at night - I'd be asking around too.

With a major city nearby (you said Memphis I think), I'd be a little concerned about drug activity moving in.

Asking if it's a trend makes sense too - with teens and the internet I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a 'challenge'.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Sure I would be happy about it..

Just like I would be glad they didn’t jail the child molester who inadvertently saved me or my child in some fictional universe..

You can always come up with some far fetched situation where it all works out for the best..

Here is a real life question....

When was the last time a group of armed teens who were shunned by their counterparts did save the day???

Has that ever happened before??

Maybe, once..

Countless..

You still haven’t directly answered my question.
edit on 7-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Ughhh it’s late!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
More people need to openly exercise their rights as these kids are doing.
People are getting the perception that nobody cares about gun rights.
This is a good reminder that isn't true.

link   

a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Because the outcast kids that age are the prime demographic for school shootings.. not militias.. not security forces..

There is almost no chance ANY of them were trained to actually intervene..

It’s the equivalent to the idiots dressing up as superhero’s and running around New York..

Yeah, those darn outcasts are trouble. We all need to pick on them more and make them feel even more outcast by referring to them as "dorks" and "stupid". Yes, that will stop the revenge killings we have seen lately. See the problem. You are acting the same as the bullies and others in those schools that marginalize and berate them because they are different. The whole, embrace diversity mantra is only if you follow the crowd I guess. How can it be diverse if everyone dresses, acts, and thinks alike? It can't, and therefore is merely a lip service virtue signal to make yourself feel better about your internal bigoted thoughts.

If you had not called them dork in the OP and TITLE of the thread, I (and I am sure others) would not have had the reaction they did here. After all, you have openly passed judgement on people you do not know, and have never met merely based upon your perception of the external properties. Kinda like some who scream against certain firearms because they look scary, yet functionally are no different than standard hunting rifles.

Frankly, I am sick of this type of judgemental attitude toward anyone that differs from your own myopic view of what is "normal".

edit on 4/7/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

link   

Actually he did not say that, brightness or intelligence was never mentioned by me or him. If that is what you take from the thread then I now understand where the problem lies. What he actually said was I was immature at 19 and no one but me would think otherwise. Funny how he can comment on my maturity and then also say how everyone else would feel about my maturity when he's never met me.

Fix the comprehension issues then try again.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Christ Josh, these guys are probably from your party.

You know, the emotion based decision makers.

Running around trying to cause emotions of fear to sway public opininon.

It's the only thing that makes sense.

Your bs is as bad as me claiming gays are pedos waiting to happen because they are a step towards sexual deviance.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Ask yourself what party would carry guns to a place they knew would get negative attention towards firearms and you will have your answer.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join