It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else have packs of armed dorks roaming wal-mart???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Maybe you need to read more. He created a fairy tale, and then did pass judgement. Then made derogatory comments at me for no reason.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

Y'all are really givin' the OP a hard time, so much that I wonder if you are also vegans, scared of GMO, and possibly running animal rescues out of your home.

I'm an animal that is scared of vegans and I rescue GMO products... Not the same thing?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Jeez. why is everyone berating the OP? It's not an unreasonable observation or question. Holy cow ya'll.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Jeez. why is everyone berating the OP? It's not an unreasonable observation or question. Holy cow ya'll.

You don't think the whole thing about their "acne" and all the other scary things is enough to question the OP's intent?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I don't.

I think they were wearing disguises to fit right in.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It's more in the way the people are described who he's had Zero personal contact with.

Like saying I saw a group of "Scary Black Guys" or "Antifa Types" or "Mean Looking Bikers".

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!

edit on 7-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to: KansasGirl

Because this is the OP ..

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You would be the only one who thought that about you at 19...

Everyone around you would think you were a joke.

He was not giving an observation, he was saying things to create a certain picture to make people think how he thinks and then lashed out if you didn't agree

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

No, he's telling a story and building a picture in our minds. With the extra details he presented, I can now formulate a better picture in my mind of what that looked like and what it was like to be in his situation.

Pretty interesting that you guys immediately knee-jerked and passed judgment on him for allegedly doing the same thing?

You all sound like hypersensitive scrawny little geeks with acne.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

It's more in the way the people are described who he's had Zero personal contact with.
Like saying I saw a group of "Scary Black Guys" or "Antifa Types" or "Mean Looking Bikers". GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!

Speaking of stereotypes, I wonder if we would be getting the same kind of vanilla responses if the OP had posted "packs of armed black dorks?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
reply to: KansasGirl

Because this is the OP ..

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You would be the only one who thought that about you at 19...

Everyone around you would think you were a joke.

He was not giving an observation, he was saying things to create a certain picture to make people think how he thinks and then lashed out if you didn't agree

Yea. From the OP's past posts against those evil gunz, bet the whole story is a fabrication? I mean I don't own a cell phone but bet the OP does and if it was the scary freak show the OP is describing? Where is the video? In other words pics or didn't happen?

This is just an anti 2nd post of a fictional nature in my opinion.........

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
People doing open carry apparently have nothing to hide.

The people to wonder about are the ones that are carrying a pistol, but hiding it.

The OP may have walked by a number of actual 'kids' that were armed and didn't even know it. Those teens would be criminals, since you have to be 18 or older to possess a handgun in public in Tennessee.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Yea. From the OP's past posts against those evil gunz, ....

Some don't have the time nor the inclination to stalk users and judge them on their previous posts... maybe you should get out more.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

No, he's telling a story and building a picture in our minds. With the extra details he presented, I can now formulate a better picture in my mind of what that looked like and what it was like to be in his situation.

Pretty interesting that you guys immediately knee-jerked and passed judgment on him for allegedly doing the same thing?

You all sound like hypersensitive scrawny little geeks with acne.

Be triggered all you want, I really don't care?

You just your self described someone telling a story that may or may not be true, and he presented as truth and there are those of us who are questioning his STORY?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No.. they were dressed really frumpy and were way to young..

It was black band tee shirts with camo and black jackets.. Unkept haircuts.

Were either super skinny or slightly pudgey... no one who plays sports or works out.

They looked like your average poor “losers club” from high school.

They looked kinda like the columbine kids, but With a hero complex instead of a villian complex.

I’m guessing they think they could be cool and make up for all the times they were bullied if they can save the day in a violent situation..

The problem is they are not trained or experienced enough to have a very high chance of sucess.

A teen is more likely to misdiagnose a situation, or end up causeing friendly fire incidents, than for them to play Rambo and save the day..

Aka The last people you take with you to war or to rob a bank with you..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
You should get to know them , ask them some questions if you want . they might tell you to go to hell or they might talk to you and change your perception, who knows ?
I doubt they were out to hurt people, if they were they wouldn't be walking around in groups like that .....please check it out and get back to us , I would love to hear .

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I'm not here to nitpick semantics and judge someone for how they feel in a given situation... he shared a story... YOU were the ones that were triggered and you jumped on him for it.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

BWAHAHAHA

Please quote where I have said anything like that???

You couldn’t, because I haven’t..

My whole argument has been the opposite...

That no one is comming for the guns, no military body would do it and it is all just propaganda meant for stupid people to get worked up over..

That only equals “he wants to take all the guns” in retarded rightwing world..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

...it is all just propaganda meant for stupid people to get worked up over..

Yup.

You might be dealing with some of those very people right now.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Par for the course..

They cannot use logical debates to prove an illogical point..

So they have to shift your point to an illogical place where they can feel superior, rather than feel stupid when they have no counterpoint..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Hey, now. I attacked the ball as stupid not the player..

Lol

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join