It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else have packs of armed dorks roaming wal-mart???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Maybe they were plain clothes cops or store security on lunch break?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Never knew you knew me at 19. Good of you to jump to conclusions with no facts whatsoever to support it. At eastit's proo it's you posting and no one hacking your account.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Then you should know better.....

That said it is the generations older than me who reveled in segregation, wanted interracial marriage illegal, started the war on drugs AND doubled down on it repeatedly no matter how destructive it was. Wanted schools teaching Christianity, allowed all the TV evangelists to clean out countless bank accounts, stopped us from haveing registries and universal background checks exc, exc, exc..

The generations before mine were the most heavily propagandized in history..

But no ones generation was perfect..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Nah.. just a group of 6ish really young and really nerdy kids walking in a pack armed..

Apparently making circles around Walmart, because they didn’t have items or a cart.

I don’t fear fire arms.. I fear stupid people with guns..

People so scared of the world and their own shadows they take their pistol to the toilet with them IN THEIR OWN HOUSE “just in case..”

Like groups of 19 year olds that can’t get a date so they circle Walmart at midnight looking for trouble so they can avenge all the bullying in highschool..

We are not talking some fresh out of the field farmer getting milk , late..

We are talking children forming a ragtag militia and attempting to police random places..

From the looks of things.. I didn’t ask.

Trust me.. this is not the group you would trust to rescue you in a bad situation..

Actually all we got from you are your fears. Based upon your own rendition of events it is plain to see we are talking about you and your fears and projections. Have firearms always scared you? And the kids? Were you bullied as a kid? Why do they scare you?

Are you afraid of them because it is late at night? Are you sure you want to engage in "fisticuffs"? Certainly not with the nerds you are afraid of, they have guns! So your bravado seems countered by your fear of nerds with guns late at night

link   

a reply to: intrptr

It’s mississippi lol..

I'd be buying my stuff in the early A.M. when these kids are finally sleeping. LOL

We have open carry in Washington St. and as a trucker, I've covered the state well in the last few years. In that time I've seen maybe 5-6 people open carry. That's it.

I agree with the potential those guys represent and laud your situational awareness. Even if it's minimal. Likely it's not as if they were up to no good or had records, I highly doubt they'd open carry if that was the case.

Every sword has two edges. Situational awareness as all times....

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

19 year olds are stupid kids to him, so he should be campaigning for the age to be 21+.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Like I said in my post before he said that, going by his post history I would not have been surprised he was denigrating others. It's just what he does with anything that isn't what he believes.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Then you should know better.....

That said it is the generations older than me who reveled in segregation, wanted interracial marriage illegal, started the war on drugs AND doubled down on it repeatedly no matter how destructive it was. Wanted schools teaching Christianity, allowed all the TV evangelists to clean out countless bank accounts, stopped us from haveing registries and universal background checks exc, exc, exc..

The generations before mine were the most heavily propagandized in history..

But no ones generation was perfect..

More generalizations I see. As one who I have seen here defending against "millennial" bashers that not all people of that generation are the same, you seem to be fine with that same large generalization of other generations.

You expose your bigotry and myopic views more and more in this thread. It also, I think, have a negative affect on any future posts you will be making on really important issues here. It is a shame really, that someone can be so ignorant of their own biases and bigoted thoughts, yet accuse other of that which they themselves suffer.

I will again respectfully suggest professional help with this behavior before it consumes your mind and there is no hope of recovery.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I guess walmart is a safe place to express your manhood when you are youngish
It's safe and secure and you can look tough at a shopping center with all the shoppers around, women, children, mums with proms, looking cool patroling the lollie isles be warned
Walmart, Americas new military training ground

Yes it does sound bizzare to most normal people

What ever floats their boat if it's legal I guess

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

We have a 2nd amendment that allows them to have guns. This is just what happens when media and the state replaces family. Kids are still going to have their role models.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

Oh I’m a nerd too.. even have a hero complex, As I would love to “come to the rescue” in some crazy situation..

But since I am no longer a child. I understand that that is a VERY slim to none chance and I (as a teenager) would have WAY more likely have caused more trouble than I stopped..

The older you get. The more you realize how little you know..

hero complex? I call b.s. How do I know? To be a hero instead of a coward takes training and preparation both physically and spiritually in order for muscle memory to kick in. I see you as more of the "see something, say something, in secret and anonymously " crowd as far as bravado goes. For instance. Try engaging them in convo instead of posting about them here in denigrating fashion trying to prop yourself up at their expense.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Nope. Aint see that.

I dont go to wal mart though. The people make me crazy. I go to HEB. They make me slightly less crazy.

In Texas we dont have constitutional carry though. Its all licensed. And if you post proper signage you can forbid the open and concealed carry, which wal mart does

HEB rocks...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I just think Josh has never shopped at Walmart much? That all "We must accept different cultures!" is lost on those who PREACH IT?

link   
Are you sure they're not greeters?

link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

Why get to know them when he can take one look and then draw conclusions that support what he wants to be true.

link   
So they are dorks that could not fight their way out of a paper bag...Hmmm seems the gun is a good equalizer..

Never seen this in the NW so it is local, like so local as in your town local...lol

But hey since the left has worked so hard on criminalizing guns they must be up to something...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
One of those “Dorks” as you like to put it Mr Judge... might just save your life on one of your late night trips to the shop.

Have you thought about that?

Kindest respects

Lags

edit on 7-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Words added

link   
a reply to: intrepid

😳 I hope we never see that in Canada, most of our greeters seem to be in their eighties....

link   
I've never seen it - doesn't mean it's not going on.

That being said I'd rather have them armed and taking care of themselves (and hopefully others) than being armed with signs to end their right to carry.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Dude... ur all caught on the semantics of what is and isn't a kid and you are forgetting the fact that on average, most people, are simply idiots... regardless of age.

I can totally sympathize with being taking back a little by the sight of a group of scrawny geeks "patrolling" the local Walmart with weapons.

Y'all are really givin' the OP a hard time, so much that I wonder if you are also vegans, scared of GMO, and possibly running animal rescues out of your home.

It's not passing judgment, it's situational awareness and he was relating a story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join