It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Synthetic Coc Aine Behind London Violence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Can anyone calculate the area of land needed to produce the quantity of coc aine used across the world today? My feeling is the amount of coc aine consumed is far greater than that which can be produced from the land in use.

There are two distinct types of coc aine, good quality and poor quality, regardless of purity.

Good quality we won't discuss here. Poor quality is the synthetic version. That is what the vast majority of London based coc aine users get.

The synthetic version has less of a pleasant effect, more of a come-down and is more addictive.

Allegedly the fledgling CIA located some of the stolen Chinese gold hidden in the Philippines and this paid for the development of the synthetic coc aine production lines. Raw materials cost them something like five dollars a kilo.

We have this action from the government.

The government says it is "taking action to restrict access to offensive weapons", with consultations about new weapons laws, including banning online stores from delivering knives to homes.

But nothing useful about the real problem.

"What drives the gangs and the turf wars is an £11bn coc aine drugs market," he said.

"We are the drugs market of Europe and I'm hearing nothing about what we're going to do about that . . .
www.bbc.co.uk...

Hearing nothing because the slayings are part of official elite policy.

The CIA are the secret police for the owners [sharesholders] of the Crown Corporation that owns America. The CIA’s job is to create war and divide public opinion worldwide. [ordo ab chao].
mohawknationnews.com...

The London drug wars will continue as long as the CIA manufacture and distribute synthetic coc aine.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why does the word coc aine always show up broken like that?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
See it did mine too. Why does that happen? Like the snipped curse words? Is it a banned word?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Illegal drugs help drive the System: Police, Courts, Prisons, all get a huge boost arresting, trying and sentencing addicts and dealers.

Ask our respective gubments how come they spend so much tax money killing bad guys in foreign lands, while this plague of drug smuggling and addiction back home never seems to end?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes.

Directly spelling certain drugs will invoke bot censorship.

And gubment scrutiny.

Who needs that.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'd better remember to say sauce pan in the cooking forum then.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Can't help you with the land mass calculation but according to a docu I watched, the coc aine content of the coca plant is 1%. To produce 1 kilo of "natural" coc aine requires 100 kilos of coca leaves. According to the docu the coca plant is also very slow to grow unlike say cannabis or poppies for opium production.

Street quality coc aine is heavily cut with a purity of 10 or 20% at best if you are lucky enough to get the good stuff. The rest are mixers and fillers added to give the right appearance and feel to the end user, both mental and physical; taste, burning, etc. It's a popular drugs here in the Netherlands. I've never been a fan of powders or pills myself but I think a lot of people see it as more socially acceptable than the fairly innocuous cannabis plant because they can still function and do not appear to be stoned. Obviously running off to the toilet every 20 minutes for a little toot can be a giveaway but that's another story.

At the end of the day, it's all about money and if The Man can get away with selling an adulterated product for the same money then he will regardless of the junk he mixes it with. They tested some synthetic cannabis under clinical conditions fairly recently. People died, study stopped.

Big pharma is always looking for the next big thing imho.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

First off, their isn't any "synthetic" coke. It's either coc aine or it isn't. There are similar substances in the cathinone group, but even then the effects aren't that similar.

Drugs like coke will always be a problem as long as they're illegal. When you can spend $10 in materials and make $120,000, there's no government in the world who can stop that. Regardless of the backwards laws naive people think are a solution.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Synthetic drugs require zero land to produce as they are made in a laboratory and utilize synthetic materials so that theory is put to rest.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
forget it
edit on 7-4-2018 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Sillyolme

Who needs that.

"Right? Who needs that?" - Jerry Smith from 'Rick & Morty'

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Young inexperienced people may buy low grade coke, but serious coke heads won't settle for a second class product. They know where to get high quality gear and don't mind the higher price that comes along with it.

I've seen it first hand, and the lives it destroys.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Even real blow is cheap as dirt to produce in source countries. Blow is addictive as hell and can have powerful negative effects on the mind I can only imagine what this synthetic crap will do. Isn’t synthetic blow called bath salts? Or are they two seperate things?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Knowing a few dealers, I can say most people that sell coke arent coke dealers.

They know a real coke dealer, buy real coke and then cut it with pills or whatever to have more product for resale.

Thats why some will ask if you want it for the nose or for cooking. Nose is more expensive or you get less. Most people that get the pure stuff freebase it /smoke it. Only some try resale.

People add lots of dangerous crap to make more money back. Purity is always nearer the source.

coc aine is terrible.

edit on 4 7 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
All coc aine comes from coca plants creating synthetic coc aine in a lab is costly and low yielding. It's extracted as an alkaloid from one of two different species of coca plants....there are over 200 species, all of which only grow in south america, but only two have high enough levels of alkaloids for extraction. After extracting as an alkaloid the coc aine is converted to coc aine hydrochloride using an acid base reaction.

But yes the CIA have a big part in exporting coc aine from south America..
edit on 7/4/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Leave that stuff alone. No good ever comes of it.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Just because I was kind of curious, I found a guide on making synthetic coc aine. It requires a full laboratory and chemicals not easily purchased.or available. Some fairly high level of chemistry knowledge and the yield for the one I found was a few grams.

You could make coc aine in your back yard from easily purchased chemicals and coca plants. There's no reason for anyone to be making enough synthetic coc aine to flood anywhere when there's entire country's whose industries revolve around producing it thanks to puppet dictators instated.by the CIA.

They've destroyed most of central america, the Caribbean and northern south America to be able to flood countries with that #.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

First off, their isn't any "synthetic" coke. It's either coc aine or it isn't. There are similar substances in the cathinone group, but even then the effects aren't that similar.

I think member may have meant crack (free Base) version of coc aine.

A much more potent and addictive form of the drug.
edit on 8-4-2018 by intrptr because: bb coder

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
Leave that stuff alone. No good ever comes of it.

Except when you go to the dentist. Typically they numb you with Novocaine, a coc aine derivative. There are other topical ad "local' anesthetics derived from the plant as well. Same with Morphine derived from Opium. Wideley used to relieve pain sustained from injuries...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

There's no reason for anyone to be making enough synthetic coc aine to flood anywhere when there's entire country's whose industries revolve around producing it thanks to puppet dictators instated.by the CIA.

They've destroyed most of central america, the Caribbean and northern south America to be able to flood countries with that #.

Some war on drugs, huh?

Or is it a war of/by/for drugs and drug money?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join