It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking : Van drives into pedestrians in Germany

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: gortex

I suppose you haven't paid much attention to the news either.

What news are you referring to, MSM ?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

According to a German woman on Sky, it was a mental guy who had previous suicide attempts to his name and not a Jihadi or some other, politically motivated nut job.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
What news are you referring to, MSM ?

News are news, and what is mainstream in one country may not be mainstream in another, so each person needs to adapt to their "news environment" to find what they see is better.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

so the act is lesser since he wasn't religiously or politically motivated.

so the crime is 'subject-matterless'; its who commits the crime.

mad world.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: SprocketUK

so the act is lesser since he wasn't religiously or politically motivated.

so the crime is 'subject-matterless'; its who commits the crime.

mad world.

Is that what you think? I don't see anyone else saying that.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The terrorist acted alone, while ploughing through the crowd in Muenster. Therefore this is not an act of terrorism, according to the German police

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
The terrorist acted alone, while ploughing through the crowd in Muenster. Therefore this is not an act of terrorism, according to the German police

It´s not a terror act because the "not-terrorist" was not a migrant, refugee, Ausländer and not named Ahmed or similiar, but Jens. It´s the same with germans that horde thousands of rounds of ammo, up to hundreds of firearms, paired with forbidden devonational objects from the Nazi Reich, Neonazi propaganda and stuff, then it´s just a "weapons enthusiast".

But if the wife of a darkhaired, in germany born muslim sends her husband to a shop to buy hair bleach for her hairs or fertilizer for the garden, it could be that their house will be raided. That´s Germany and all that happened here before. I guess because of the same reason we know only the name Jens R. If it allegedly was an alleged muslim, you can find his full name, pictures of his family, even sometimes interviews with relatives, in no time.

What do we know now?
That the allegedly mental not so stable small time criminal and drug addict owned four appartments, two in eastern germany(think of the investigations into the righwing-extremists scene, that was yesterday reported all the time) and two in western germany. But nobody of his neighbours knew him. And that he owned several cars. I don´t know, but that doesn´t sound like a mentally ill person to me. You have to work and to pay all that, normally.

There are reports of his neighbours and local residents, which all had to leave their houses for the night, that there were several explosions in his appartment, while the police was doing something there. Several explosion, not only one to maybe blow up the door.

That instantly police was on the scene, and heavy armed "special forces", Sondereinsatzkommando(SEK) and GSG9. And all the people had to leave the inner city of Muenster, urged by those with assault rifles armed "protectors". The complete inner city. It is said that all the cops and special forces were there because of the demo of the kurds. And that this was a "fortunate coincidence", so the cops etc could help instantly. With assault rifles and wearing masks...

Only Medics can really help in such a situation! This time it was not an exercise as always, for the reason why the "protectors" were nearby, training exactly the event that becomes real then. This time there really was a demo. That "needed to be stopped anyway", because it was one of the kurds. That stopping happened right when the attack happened. "Coincidences, coincidences"(it really could be coincidences, but i became a little sceptical over the last years)...

It´s funny how they cut off somebody from an interview, the woman was describing what happened to her, yesterday in Muenster. That the police told the people that this was a terror attack and they all had to leave the inner city:

The reporter asked her why she is so sure that this was a terror attack(the caller/eyewitness said that). And then she told her that the police said that, wanted to describe what happened else... and gone, at 1.06, right middle in the sentence she was saying. Because it was a german attacker and so not a terror act. Then it doesn´t fit when eyewitnesses report that the police said that it was a terror attack...

We are told now that they found an AK replika in his home. Was my first thought too, many people buy such stuff, for whatever reason. But you could buy AKs, ammo and even grenades for 50-100DM from poor russian soldiers, when the russians left easetrn germany in the 1990´s. And you can buy AKs easily and cheap from the balcans. And then, as i predicted yesterday, the explosive materials were really fire crackers, as they tell us now. As they want us to believe... Several explosions at his appartment, but only firecrackers?

They tell us that they found a "confession of his life", at one appartment in eastern germany. It´s not the ID the terrorist lost, it´s not a testament on his home computer this time, it´s a "confession of his life" they found.

After the MSM reported yesterday everywhere that Jens R had ties to the righwinger-extremists scene, they suddenly all became silent about that. They didn´t say that there were no ties, they just stopped reporting about the ties, everywhere in the MSM. And tell us now that this attack had absolutely no political or religious motivation and that Jens R was just mentally ill and suicidal. And that the attack was "just" an "extended suicide". And that suddenly the police wants to keep a low profile about Jens R former life...

One of his neighbours said now that he doesn´t think that Jens R was a rightwing-extremists, because this neighbour is from turkish origin and he often talked with Jens R, about everything. And that Jens R had no problem with him because he was from turkish origin.

Then we have the rumors about eyewitnesses that saw two people which allegedly fled from that van, right before or after the crash. I read and heard that yesterday from several sources, i believe even in the MSM. Silence now, complete silence everywhere, about these rumors. Like about the rightwing-extremism ties...

We are told that there were two guns in the van, one alarm pistol and one sharp weapon, which he used allegedly to kill himself. We don´t know if he maybe was dead yet when he crashed into the Cafe, thinking of the alleged two persons escaping from that van, that suddenly nobody talks about anymore. My report from yesterday with the helicopters at the german-netherlands border was an evil joke from a troll, btw.

I guess there are a lot more coincidences and such stuff, but i am too tired now.
Just wanted to leave an update.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Moley

Satanist.
Check the license plate.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5593727/German-heavy-metal-fan-drove-van-cafe-M-nster-avoided-Paris-Bataclan-ISIS-att ack.html
edit on 9 4 2018 by Kester because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join