It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi promises to repeal tax cuts

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I posted this is the Q thread:

Looks like Backpage got their pimping charges dismissed back in 2016 a few days after donating to Pelosi's super PAC.

Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
They will push this crap onto their braindead masses of followers, because being evil is their only path to power.

There are people who pull the party line lever no matter what, they are the zombie sheeple.

There are people who think they are being "independent" when they write someone in. In fact they are robbing the side that is better for their own well being of their vote, they have been conned into thinking their vote doesn't matter because they couldn't be conned into voting Democrat any longer. The propaganda still has them hating one side if they reject the side they are supposed to gravitate to.

Creating voting sheeple is a science, and there are many ways they employ it.

They must have their California illegals, it is the only way the radicals sent to Sacramento have a death grip on California.

They must keep minorities out of the middle class and stop any paths to their climbing the rungs of society, be it education or more money on their paychecks, the Dems will sabotage and roadblock it at all costs.

They must keep interest rates near zero percent, so that there can be no savings by the working and middle class.

They must keep growth rate near zero as much as possible so that the standard of living approaches third world nation status.

All of this is obvious, unless you have been sheeplized.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Pelosi is certifiable, someone put her in a white room now.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't care for Nancy Pelosi at all. She needs to go. However, so do the tax cuts pushed through by Team Trump. It is plain wrong to transfer more wealth from the (lower) middle class to the wealthy. In short, the tax cuts gave the ultra rich a huge slab of filet mignon, and threw a half gnawed bone to the people in return.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissionTruth
I'm getting more money in my 401k, more money in my monthly check, more money in this years tax return and will get another $1,000 more next year in my tax return if everything stays the same, and get a, automatic $26,000 deduction even thought I'm married and got about $6.00 hour raise. Leave it go. Trump needs to retire all those Rhinos left over from the past President's destruction of the USA. Once the Federal Reserve Banks are drained by a E.O. Congress will be once again be able to print Debt Free Money backed by Gold and Silver.

Nancy Pelosi wants to pull the plug cause it threatens the Illegals free income and DACA won't get free taxpayer money.

you must be one of the 1%

grab the torches and pitchforks!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

It's okay.

You can call what we received as, "crumbs".

Everyone else is.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: rickymouse
I think we should create a law that states that illegal aliens have to get paid the minimum wage citizens get in an area. That will force the people in California to pay the same wage citizens get to illegal aliens. It will force all the farmers to pay California wages instead of paying by the piece if the piece price is less than minimum wage in the area.

More laws? Employers are already breaking the law by hiring illegals and paying them under the table, so I don't see any reason that they wouldn't break this one too...

The problem is that the employers are not following the laws when it comes to illegals. They are forcing these people to work for way less and they are not providing the same level of safety usually either. California is allowing this to happen, they are violating equal rights. Oh yeah, equal rights only applies to illegals voting, not making equal pay.

I don't know about the illegals where you live, but where I live they get paid the same as every one else.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Why would you risk hiring an illegal if you are paying them the same? The only answer is that everyone else's wage has been depressed to "illegal" level wages.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
Pelosi is certifiable, someone put her in a white room now.

A round white room and tell her to go sit in the corner.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
I don't care for Nancy Pelosi at all. She needs to go. However, so do the tax cuts pushed through by Team Trump. It is plain wrong to transfer more wealth from the (lower) middle class to the wealthy. In short, the tax cuts gave the ultra rich a huge slab of filet mignon, and threw a half gnawed bone to the people in return.

Wow.
News to me....
My taxes are a considerable bit lower.
And I am not anywhere near "wealthy" .
Although I do enjoy filet mignon from time-to-time . With a good wine.
Let me know how and I will fax you some.
Not the wine as I do not know if you are of age....

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Lol this lady is the most stupid globalist puppet I've even seen

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Why would you risk hiring an illegal if you are paying them the same? The only answer is that everyone else's wage has been depressed to "illegal" level wages.

What risk lol?

INS could drive through any of the neighborhoods I work in and round up at least 50 illegals in each one on any day, but they don't.

As an employer it's as simple as putting a shady temp service between your company and the illegals.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

And why would you do that unless there is a benefit. You can face serious fines and problems. The reason it's risked is there is a reward ... Paying less in wages.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Man you didnt read your own Source in your OP did you DBCowboy?

Cant say I am surprised, bread and butter for you.

The fact that you can take an already biased source and twist it even more is saddening.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa

Whatever.

I am keeping more of what I work hard to make.

No.

You cannot have it back.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

What is truly amazing is there are a few people on this here forum that actually want to see taxes RAISED!

Because money is the answer!

Fire burning out of control? Throw money on it! Oh it didn't go out? Must need more money!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

And why would you do that unless there is a benefit. You can face serious fines and problems. The reason it's risked is there is a reward ... Paying less in wages.

The reward is getting the job done and getting it done quickly. Like it or not, the illegals kick ass at laying bricks and concrete, plus a whole lot more in the construction industry.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As soon as Democrats retake the House in November, Democratic Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi told a town hall meeting Wednesday that the first priority is repealing and "replacing" the GOP tax cut package that passed last December.
Speaking to her constituents in Culver City, California, alongside Hollywood Congressman Ted Lieu, Pelosi pledged to discard the popular bill, which has prompted several major American companies to boost wages, share profits, and in some cases move their production operations back from overseas, because Republicans were so secretive in enacting the bill.

www.dailywire.com...

I often write with my tongue firmly planted in cheek. It's who I am. *shrugs*

Many times I have stated that the democrats want to run on;

Higher taxes
Banning guns
Open borders.

I guess we could call it the "Three Pillars of Stupidity".

We all have seen the push to ban firearms. That's not even debatable any longer.

We have all seen the push for sanctuary cities, illegals voting, the census issues.

Now they come out against tax cuts.

I love this! The leftists have taken off the gloves and are actually being honest! Now we can actually see where we stand as a country.

Are we going to be a nation striving for dependence on the government? A nation disarmed and reliant on the government to protect us? A nation with no borders, a nation with no identity except that which is told to us by our government?

Or are we a nation striving for freedom, personal responsibility, independence?

I guess we'll find out soon enough.
You just couldn't have put it any better. Bravo!!! Amazing that Pelosi and the Progressives are so sick they cannot stand for the people to have prosperity. They are just so tied to the Authoritarian Welfare State. These fools will not prevail. They are on the run they are on the run.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I would say good! In any sane State of the US... running on the promise of repealing tax cuts would lose you the vote.

But California is insane and the sooner it forms its own country in which we can tarrif into oblivion (If I were president and then build a wall turning california into something of the likes of Gaza)... the better.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join