It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This makes me happy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I decided to pop in to ATS to see what’s new, as it had been a few days since stopping by. I was in shock when I came across the main page and saw this:

Fearing it was an extreme outlier, I went to the “new” threads. A tear nearly rolled down my eye. It’s like I was in another dimension.

Now, I don’t want to say what’s missing or why this makes me so happy out of fear that I’ll jinx it and come here tomorrow to see the usual stuff. But I will say this...it’s great to see such diversity in the threads again!

edit on 7-4-2018 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Well that wasn't a long break from what you hoped in your thread below.
Let me guess you had a tear because there was no political threads?

Time for a very long break.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well that wasn't a long break from what you hoped in your thread below.
Let me guess you had a tear because there was no political threads?

Time for a very long break.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did take a long break, thanks for creepin! It was as a direct result of the constant, never ending posts about that subject matter yes.

I tried creating a few posts that were outside of my comfort zone to do my part and be the change I wanted to see. Then I caved for a little bit and interacted with some political posts. But the needle doesn’t move one way or another online so, as all things are cyclical, I stopped coming by as much again.

I have noticed an uptick in UFO posts lately. The content is finally starting to even out a little. But this was great. So many different subjects on the main page and new threads to go through!

Now if only I had the knowledge level of some of these topics to actually contribute to them without just saying something to say it...ya know?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You want different?! Go check out the crap I've had happen. Guaranteed to make you do a double take.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Its all good - I'm not a creeper or stalker hahahaha....I just found it funny that you considered 2 months a long break.

Its healthy to avoid political thread's

join