It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia sheriff's concealed-carry sign goes viral

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

wish more would post one like it up.

Or maybe put some money into their education system. What do you think?

Obviously you could always get more money for education but Georgia gets a hefty amount from the Georgia Lottery, it's the only way a lottery system was going to get passed. Have a sister who has been a long time teacher and official here in Georgia and she is notoriously cynical about funds and even she says you can see major improvements in our educational system.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Charming. Just avoid america period if you dont wanna get shot or tazed to death because a cop thinks your stapler is a gun.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
Charming. Just avoid america period if you dont wanna get shot or tazed to death because a cop thinks your stapler is a gun.

Thank you. We would appreciate that!

Down here, any time you are in a public place, you can pretty-much bet that half the people you come in contact with in a public place are carrying. Including me.

Oh, ESPECIALLY if we go to Walmart!

Of course, common sense is also still quite common here, also.

Not a very high-crime area, as you can imagine.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: 727Sky

What I think is crazy is cops HATE concealed carry..

Cops HATE when ANYONE they may enteract with is armed.. for obvious reasons..

So it absolutely adds to all the shady police shootings we see fairly constantly.. 1000 times a year on average.

No one is comming to get all the guns, period, but I think it is obvious those who feel the need to constantly be armed so they feel like a tough guy or to feed their wanna-be hero complex is absolutely a big part of the issue..

Micheal Moore’s gun documentary a long time ago didn’t come to the conclusion that guns were the problem.. it was that the media has us all thinking their is a rapey serial killer around every corner. So we shoot at shadows..

My god, where to begin with this entirely fallacious post.

The majority of law abiding gun owners with a concealed weapon are going to tell the officer right away that they have one. They are going to do everything in their power to keep the officer comfortable. Why? because there are indeed people out there who do not follow the law, carry a gun illegally, and will either shoot or run or both at the first sign of the police.

No one is coming for the guns? Statistically, there will always be some who will.

I think it is obvious those who feel the need to constantly be armed so they feel like a tough guy or to feed their wanna-be hero complex is absolutely a big part of the issue..

So what are gun carrying thugs?

Micheal Moore’s gun documentary a long time ago didn’t come to the conclusion that guns were the problem.. it was that the media has us all thinking their is a rapey serial killer around every corner. So we shoot at shadows..

Soooo, fake news then. Be that as it may, I will continue to carry, simply because you never know what you'll come up against. You go on pretending to a be a holier-than-thou clueless pseudo intellectual though.
edit on 8-4-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: 727Sky

....but I think it is obvious those who feel the need to constantly be armed so they feel like a tough guy or to feed their wanna-be hero complex is absolutely a big part of the issue..

Way to generalize your accusations to apply to everyone that decides to exercise our 2nd amendment rights. Forget the fact that some folks do not live in a fantasy utopia, and actual dangerous places exist where you do need to fear for you life on a daily basis. Or, those that live in rural areas where LEO response times are measured by the hour, and wild animals cannot read signs or follow human laws.

Now,who is uneducated and making baseless statements, sir?

Please get educated. It helps before you open your mouth and prove you are uninformed.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

Oswald wasn't from texas. He was from Louisana.

Dear Lord are you really this ignorant? Pay attention.

edit on 9-4-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join