It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious - Abductee Chat forum - 2018

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: openmindedskeptic1219
a reply to: JackHill

Interesting. When you say mass production, are you implying 1000's? I assume there is no discernible difference with the normal populace? How would one know they are in the presence of a hybrid? Are there areas with higher concentrations...assume you would say in areas of Govt. influence, wealth, etc.

Nobody knows the number, but the whole point of this intergenerational project was the building of such hybrid race.

We can only speculate on the end game. We could consider two possible scenarios:

- At some point of the near future, a full scale invasion is launched, both from above and from "bellow" (hybrids + some abductees that are sleeping agents right now)

- Their whole civilization replicates itself within our own society through the hybrids, increasing the number of assets with time, an invasion from within.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Did you ever think maybe the aliens or the ones doing the abducting don't want to be seen? If they are traveling from other dimensions or other planets/galaxies then I would think they are pretty advanced and probably have the tech to stop anything from capturing their presence.

I don't doubt abductions happen at all. Hell I had some weird stuff as a kid that made no sense to me until I was older and even then I still don't fully understand it. Not sure what happened between the ages of 5-10 but I saw and experienced some crazy stuff.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Could you supply 1?

My computer was sent a military grade fart that took out the hard drive last time I delved into this one.

But here go's...

www.youtube.com...

10:30 Seconds - Just keep listening... (South Haven...)

12:28 I spoke to officers that followed it that were under it when it broke up into multiple pieces...

There is something out in the Allegan Forest... Can't put my finger on it but from what the film crew members said...
It came out of lake Michigan....
They came after the film crew. Took his job, His house, later his family was targeted. He was in 3 Rivers.

Just so you understand....

I installed the 911 center in South Haven,,,, I know the Tech..
There was tape in that recorded in that office also...

There is a lot more that the actual local officers openly talk about in South Haven...
They pretty much all but disbanded the 911 center in South Haven...
They pretty much disbanded the South Haven Police...

Heck try to find this poor Air Traffic Guy...

There is your 1,,,

- Watcher

1 10101010

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Why wouldn't the "bad guys" just release a nasty virus which would kill
99.99% of the human race within a few weeks?

The capability to do that is very nearly a done deal by primitive humans..

A 12 year-old child cold wipe out the human race, with a few canisters
of bio-agent.

Kev

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well, if the goal is to have cattle....why eliminate all? But why take so long if the goal is assimilation from within, why not accelerate things?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: openmindedskeptic1219

Ok. Let's go with cattle.

Send down a 12 year old girl with a couple bio-canisters of virus that make humans
more docile and stupid.

(a joke could be made there).

But I suppose the answer to "why not accelerate things" would be "it's not the Lord's
appointed hour yet".

That's often the belief system involved... so even discussing baby simple logic
is rather pointless. You can't use logic to convince someone of something,
who does not transact on a logical basis.

Kev

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

a reply to: n120by60w

What was the goal of your abduction? I hear many speculations, but what did you ascertain?

What species of extraterrestrial beings have you experienced?

Do you continue to interact with these beings?

Is there any more tangible proof that you can alert us too....and I know many will say, look it is in front of us if we only look.

1 - What was the goal of your abduction? I hear many speculations, but what did you ascertain?

I had 2 major documented...

#1 Stationed while in USAF - Holloman AFB, NM
Me My family and 2 other families.. Far north Alamogordo / Tularosa
Viewed moving down flight corridor from El Paso 100 or some miles south at high Flight level.
Slowly moved north to overhead at @50' all but blocking out the sky from our vision from below.
In full sun moving northward. Dusk as it cleared the treeline 300' south of our location.

The next instant it was very dark but we though nothing of it.
It was climbing slowly away.
It pulsed in light and shrunk in size as it did. A liquid flaming goo dropped to the desert floor near Tularosa.

It slowly and deliberately moved into the Military Range...
Jets were scrambled from the base 20 miles west of the object.
As their landing gear left the runway.

The craft striked off to the north converting 300 plus miles in less than a second.

I and the others never realized that we had lost time.

We reported it from our offices when we returned to work the next day.
The OSI said "Nothing happened".....
I was to young to understand what they were really saying at the time.
I called the tower and talked to the radar operator that confirmed tracking it an scrambling the jets himself.
He said "And as soon as the wheels left the runway.... I was just gone... It just left..."

There is a lot more but if you look at the orginal Chat Room I covered it pretty good...

#2 - What species of extraterrestrial beings have you experienced?

Wow why not cut to the chase? LOL....
We also covered this very in depth on the original chat.
I am going to repeat a basic statement.

"They are as different as Monkey and Shrimp."
"They are individuals."
"They have jobs that require them to do things."
"But don't think that because one is an ass that they all are."

The insect guys still terrify me just thinking about them.

One that did a briefing to us was a Red Exoskeleton Lobster kind of guy.
His head was very large @3' long and its very thin neck was 4 foot or so.
It head swept back and forth wildly keeping its focus on an object by pivoting its head towards its attention.
The movement was snake like.
At the rear if his head and where his mouth would be it looked like red frilly seaweed.
When I first talked about it. I said it looked like raw meat torn from its face.
After thinking about it. I wonder if it is a gill like material.

Read the original chat... and get back with me.

#3 - Do you continue to interact with these beings?

I am going threw a few years that have been uneventful.
I feel pretty protected at this time.
I don't long for contact and would do my best to avoid it unless I was allowed to interact."

I found that their mind reading thing / Sharing thing / influence thing is Bi Directional.
I know that pretty much pissed them off.

"Hey you can't do that!!!" = WATCH ME ASS HOLE!!!! I said as i got up....
I hand passively experienced this thoughts, actions, perceptions along with him.
Then, I had influence him directly.
I then broke free and expressed myself for a few seconds.

In the original chat forum. We tried to develop this ability to take some control during an unwanted abduction
experience. I want you to understand that their were a few that misinterpreted this as that I assisted abductions.
I would never do this.

There seem to be a group of 9 races that I was trained to work with.
After training we tore around cleaning up messes created by Alien bad actors.

I think it was a something that over time became influenced by politics.
By those in charge, not always for the good of the people doing their bidding.
Power tends to become arrogant and they become indifferent.
Human or other wise...

I have been waiting for an opportunity.
A reason to interact for good.
I have a lot of little things that I have done for people, business, safety issues for government.
But I do it by touching the right person at the right moment.

For the time being I seem to be at the right place at the right time to affect change.
I am running out of time.
I am done with being ambushed with questions that need to be answered in seconds that really need contemplation.

#4 - Is there any more tangible proof that you can alert us too....and I know many will say, look it is in front of us if we only look.

I commented on this...
The answer maybe given to you...
It maybe only for you although...

What would do it for you?

Answer directly and I might be able to help you hone down to your answer.

In the future try to give me one question at a time.
I tend to wonder when the questions get to be to big or general.
I can wander into the ditch...

- Watcher

1 10101010

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

I would think they are pretty advanced and probably have the tech to stop anything from capturing their presence.

Don't get me going on about when you can work outside a straight timeline then everything is subjective.
Just go back and fix it.... Be as sloppy as you want... Send someone else to clean it up....

- Watcher

1 10101010

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
1. Abductions have multiple purposes but mainly for a food source.
2. They do not want to kill the earth's population, just reduce it to a more manageable number. 10% of the current population.
3. They are advanced, have technology we cannot yet understand, and sceptics simply want video evidence? Come on.... No doubt their method of transport involves electromagnetic radiation, and possible flipping interdimensionally may also cause equipment not to work due to the relationship between electricity and their method of transport.
4. Evidence/Witness statements suggest when they move interdimensionally they need to open a portal, this portal stays open and sometime's 'other' things also come through (High strangeness).
5. Some abductions happen in the mind, purely to incite fear, so the interdimensional being can have a feed.
6. Secretions from organ meats of humans are the purest form of food for them (especially if they are still awake in pure fear or just died of fear), but when in desperation animal organ meat will suffice for a very small amount of time.
7. Fear from a child is more pure, and children are easier targets....look at the amount of missing children worldwide per year.
edit on 26-4-2018 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2018 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

I spoke about this heavy subject extensively on the original Chat Forum Light Assassin.

I will try to keep is short.

There are beings that have lost the ability to Feel Emotionally.
They have a few very bad players....
I think of them a pirate's, Ganksa's, the worst of the worst...

Druggy's search for the higher/ stronger/ more potent drugs.
These guys use their ability to share thoughts and emotions like a drug.
So, The stronger the better?
Torture is what I call it...

There are a few things that I would react to in the world.
I am non violent...
This is one behavure I would not hesitate to take extreme actions to prevent or stop....

I know the console is actively hunting them down... Individuals.....
Not entire races like I hear a lot of hate from the human side of things.
I know when you first come out about abductions that you are full of anger.
But we must not become what we hate in others.
It becomes to easy to turn dark or be used by those with negative intent.

1 10101010

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   

They're not hunting full races because that is not the job of the bad guys. The good guys aren't even intervening, they cannot intervene directly and abridge the free will of malevolent beings (all channeled texts from various sources point to this being true). The good one's can only interact at a very shallow level to try and bring some awareness to our current situation, without also abridging our free will to live ignorant lives.

The only reason the real bad one's are being hunted, and I doubt the effort put in is all that great, would be purely to ensure the really bad ones do not throw the grand plan off track.

They have been here for tens of thousands of years. Look at Allah (First two sentences in the Quran "Praise be to Allah, lord of all the WORLDS"), Yahweh and the 'Lord of Hosts (Isaiah 13 "I give command, and I bring them: giants are coming to fulfil my wrath, rejoicing at the same time and insulting. A voice of many nations on the mountains, [even] like [to that] of many nations; a voice of kings and nations gathered together: the Lord of hosts has given command to a war-like nation, to come from a land afar off (off this planet), from the utmost foundation of heaven (in outer space); the Lord and his warriors [are coming] to destroy all the world"). Look at Hinduism, look at Zoroastrianism, look at Babylonian. They have forever been mingling and trying to shape and mostly subdue human spirit (yes there are some trying to foster it).

For human spirit is merely a portion of God energy (and part of why we are such a good spiritual food source). I believe it is Babylonian texts that state the creation of man was from mud and the sacrifice of one of the gods, so that we may have spirit. There was nothing benevolent about the creation of humans...either as a less than satisfactory work force (compared to the giants employed beforehand, before they rioted and left) or as a viable food source for the Gods. When we failed as a work force the nephilim program was implemented with great results initially until they started breeding with everything they could and started ruining the fauna of the the planet, hence the great flood. Of course, reading those stories.....one God was happy to wipe everything out, one God wanted to hang around and save humankind and animalkind (Babylonian). Even afterwards evidence(stories) shows God as being barely benevolent until Jesus times, if Jesus is even real or was real. Even after the flood Moses sacrifice (or the Babylonian equivalent) tells of God/Angels or the Gods 'hovering excitedly around the sacrifice like flies'. I believe Jesus alluded to the idea that the power of god was within us all (well, the children of israel) although I am sure the idea was changed during the Council of Nicea to ensure the position of power remained with being devoted to church and religion, not self-reflection and introversion.

So why have I gone to the above lengths to outline my theory of the past.....because evidence suggests now and then that the benevolent one's have only ever been able to intervene at the very smallest scale i.e. The Angel who stops the sacrifice of Abraham's son, the God/s who saved humankind from the flood and those messengers whom tried to deliver laws to ensure the prospering of humankind in fairness with each other and the planet.

They will continue to abduct, scare and feed. It is so obvious. The most chilling warning out there is given in the movie Monsters Inc. That right there is the biggest attempt to help protect children against these feedings, as light-hearted as that movie may be....the underlying truth is scarier than most know, and that movie is telling it exactly how it is, interdimensional beings whom feed on the fear of humans, but mainly children). Thankfully it's got a nice message in that two interdimensional beings discovering not only that fear isn't the only way to feed but also the universal truth that happiness and love are far more powerful energies.
edit on 27-4-2018 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
My own 56 years of research into this subject has demonstrated (to me)
that the kind of religious thinking present in this thread is the very
thing CREATED by the shadowy "forces" at play.

So anyone who goes on about some religious plot, is in fact corrupted/
infested and thus has no moral or intellectual authority to speak on
the subject. They aren't the solution.. they personally are part of
the problem.

I know that sounds harsh.. I wish it weren't true. And I suppose it
might not be universally true.. so I don't want anyone to take offense
or to feel targeted. I'm sure that many people have the best of
intentions and don't realize what's happened to them.

Anyway.. I'm unsubscribing.. I'd hoped to possibly help someone
who is being "abducted", but this thread doesn't seem to be
about that.

Best of luck.

Kev

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Thank you for your comprehensive answer and I will reread the earlier posts. I am a late comer and wanting to expand my knowledge on the subject - not because of personal experience, but b/c my logical mind suggests that there are events around me, and a desire to learn more. Your q, what would I do with more proof..at the moment, reflect, ponder, and think of what if any impact I could have.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Why wouldn't the "bad guys" just release a nasty virus which would kill
99.99% of the human race within a few weeks?

The capability to do that is very nearly a done deal by primitive humans..

A 12 year-old child cold wipe out the human race, with a few canisters
of bio-agent.

Kev

They use humans, they need humans, they infiltrate humans. They thrive on humans. Nothing suggest they want to "kill 99.99% of the human race".

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

How would one go about observing this in greater detail, mindful of no military or govt. connection? How would one become better at picking out abnormalities, etc.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You are willing to accept the possibility that unknown beings are examining the populus, but you are not willing to believe the nature of their existence may obfuscate camera recordings or make it impossible altogether.

Quite narrow belief systems.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I have one piece of interesting consideration for this thread.

Take a look at these two ratios:

The number of Americans that believe they have had an abduction experience.

The number of Project Blue Book sightings that could not be explained.

Compare those percentages, see something interesting.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I think the problem is while there are some genuine alien abduction experiences, they are drowned out by hoaxers.

The real stories are probably so rare that it is very hard to find proof.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

How would one go about observing this in greater detail, mindful of no military or govt. connection? How would one become better at picking out abnormalities, etc.

Easy answer; The application of available technology.

Like using a wrist health monitor. That device will continuously monitor and record several health parameters; Heart rate, blood oxygen, respirations, blood pressure, steps taken, etc. You can find anomalous data that may indicate an abduction. With proper software the device (and your phone) can collect a good amount of data that may indicate an abduction, and give you some of the properties.

Other tech that can be applied is the use of "web cams"...I have one that can start recording when it detects motion, might be a viable camera to use. The only serious issue is available light at night; the device might be effectively blind. But, there are other technologies that can be employed, perhaps with a bit of adaption...

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

The reason is because I believe they are cloning a worker(slave race) that will be easy to control. Individuals with an exceptional mind could be a problem,

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join