It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump signs memo ending 'catch and release' immigration policy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Approved!

And for anyone who whines about the conditions they'll be housed in, they'll be living better than most of us do.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I have to ask why members of ATS hate immigrants so much? I want less immigration as well, but the hatred and complete lack of any empathy or understanding by people here is shocking.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Me personally, I don’t hate immigrants. I don’t like illegal immigrants (people that are here taking from our social programs while never having paid into them). The criminal element Gangs and drugs.

I have many great Muslim neighbors. They are good parents, and good neighbors. I’ve also had neighbors who harbored illegal immigrants from Mexico and they brought nothing but drugs and gangs and guns (not registered or legal) to the neighborhood.

I have met illegal immigrants from Haiti who got section 8, and food stamps, free healthcare, and quite honestly they were the rudest, inconsiderate neighbors I ever had, not to mention, terrible parents who didn’t seem to give a lick about their own kids.

So in my personal experience, the people that came here legally assimilated and were good neighbors, the others were a constant nightmare.

..... and for the record, I knew an Irish guy who had lived here for years, but we later found out he was here illegally. He got deported, and had to do the proper paperwork to come back ( which he did). I had no sympathy for him either.

edit on 8-4-2018 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Trump is deporting parents and grandparents and breaking up families, and these are people with no criminal records. Obama had the right policy which was to just focus on deporting dangerous immigrants.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Who has been paying for these people to live here; surely, they can’t be buying houses with an underpaid, not reported wage?

Also, not all dangerous criminals are caught. If we don’t know who is here, we have no way of knowing the full scope of criminal activities that could be going on, or who is harboring who.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's just another lie by him that his supporters will see as a good thing but wont go anywhere.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
I have to ask why members of ATS hate immigrants so much? I want less immigration as well, but the hatred and complete lack of any empathy or understanding by people here is shocking.

It's the criminals they hate.

Having trouble seeing that are you?

😀

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

June 24, 2018

As usual, the majority of Americans agree with President Trump. They want those who entered the country illegally to be DEPORTED or DETAINED. No more "catch and release".

CBS Poll: townhall.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

As usual, you guys are stuck misrepresenting the other side because without doing that, you really have no argument. Nobody here hates immigrants. Keep making # up, it worked so well for you guys in 2016.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Is it a wise idea to over run our military installations with angry foreigners?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join