It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here like to fish?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Zion same here in Engalnd you have to put carp back as it is classed as Poaching and a big fine...

ZeroDeep sometimes i wish i could scream them out..

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
PA you have hit on my passion.I fish almost every weekend Saturday and Sunday when I can.I have a Nitro bass boat.I live near Dallas and there are some great lakes to fish on down here.I do the catch and release too.Plastic worm fishing to me is the best.It's a little tricky to learn but man what a thrill when you hook em.

By the way nice Bass in the pic.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A word about carp (or crap???). In Europe and the UK, carp is a native species and a part of the natural envirnment. In the USA and Australia, carp is a transplated species and has replaced natural species of fish and thusly has become a pest (or trash fish). In the USA, there were no carp before the 1880's until some idiot thought it was a great idea to import some for his private pond. Well the carp escaped the pond somehow and got into the rivers. Now there is probably not a lake or river east of the Rockies, that does not have carp in it. Carp will replace native species and have no natural enemies in the USA (such as Northern Pike). Carp are also destructive to the habitat for game fish such as bass, trout, and walleye. The carp compete for food resources that bait fish such as chubs eat. Since USA game fish do not take carp, the food supply for game fish is reduced because of the presence of carp. In the USA whenever you catch a carp, it should not be returned to the water.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Wow, I can finally see the fishie!! Woohoooo! I wonder what happened that I counldn't see it before?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join