It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Midnight In The Desert" Host Plans to "Infiltrate" Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jlgreer1

I'm assuming at least one was smart enough not to go past the first security barrier.

posted on May, 19 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS
More of a publicity stunt than anything else, me thinks.
She (Heather Wade) started off inviting people to go with her, to "infiltrate" the base, she has backed off on that.
For those who don't know, Heather Wade inherited "Midnight In The Desert" from Art Bell, after his supposed final of many retirements.

www.facebook.com...

FYI, it's now "Dave Schrader’s Midnight In The Desert"
But there's also a "Midnight in the Desert with Heather Wade" which will be "re-launching on May 28th".
Confused yet? Big upset between Heather and Keith Rowland.
No word if she is still planning to do the "Area 51 Infiltration", but I haven't been listening. Mostly because I can't stand her "DJ Guy" voice.
edit on 19-5-2018 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

I'm not a fan of that Wade, I miss Art Bell. I actually haven't listened to Midnight in the Desert in years. I listen to old Art Bell shows on TuneIn radio now or YouTube.
As far as "infiltrating area 51" lol she's dreaming. Either that or she's looking for free advertising.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Any update on this? KKKeith punted her from "Midnight In The Desert" for some guy i have never heard of, or plan on listening to. Not that I listened to Heather Wade, her "DJ Guy" voice drives me insane. She supposedly has a show called "Kingdom of Nye", but I am not sure if it is streamed on the internet, syndicated, podcast? I can't find it.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Don't the signs mention "Deadly Force"?

Very clearly. As a person of rebellious nature, that sign means "This way."
All I saw was desert.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Don't the signs mention "Deadly Force"?
Very clearly. As a person of rebellious nature, that sign means "This way."
All I saw was desert.

The signs haven't said "Deadly Force" for years, although it is clearly implied.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
An easier way to find out what's there is to interview Putin. He probably knows. Same with Roswell.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

get lost normie

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Interview Trump or something. Apparently, Eisenhower got "invited" into Area 51.

[Snipped]

they talk about it somewhere towards the end, don't remember when but they talk about how Hoover arranged the whole visit? seems kinda ridiculous to me

edit on 7.31.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I wonder what they would do if you just gunned it through the checkpoint with an armored off road vehicle, With sufficient armor their AR-15 or M16's wouldn't do much, Unless the Camo Dudes have Anti-Tank weapons all they could hope to do is box you in with their raptors but I'd imagine a heavy armored truck would just ram through them... You could even livestream this if you had a reliable satellite internet connection.

Sure there would be hell to pay afterwards but you'd essentially become a martyr for Ufology but I imagine you wouldn't see a whole lot while there, Perhaps some black aircraft and I doubt exotic spacecraft will be seen at all, Especially if they hide at Tonopah range in some underground facility...

But the bragging rights would be you were the first unauthorized person inside Area-51... I wouldn't do it because I'm not keen on getting a felony and my rights taken away from me...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

They wouldn't be the first to do it

None have ever been shot, as far as I know.

I think some eco hippies "infiltrated" the NNS/Papoose Lake area in the 80s or 90s and were merely arrested/fined. A historian studying the 49'ers route also infiltrated the land, on foot, after being denied by the AF several times. He was not caught or arrested.

Factually speaking, the restricted area consists of an area much larger than some entire states. Unless you drive right up to the front gate, the space itself is basically unpatrollable. Unless you set off alarms or get noticed some other way (or do something stupid like try to actually enter the base) your trip could end up like the historian who made it there and back without encountering security forces

Wouldn't recommend it though, for several reasons. The historian died several years later, who knows if the radiation from the test site/that whole region was responsible or not. He slept on the desert floor on his week+ long venture.

Pretty stupid to publicize your intentions, however. And I must point out the risk of arrest/$600 fine is very real.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GrOuNd_ZeRo

They have PaveHawk helicopters on tap along with a likely compliment of combat aircraft in various stages of readiness (from satellite imagery)

But most likely, you are correct. Good chance you'd make it on base. Only once you are there, then what? I believe classified material would be under lock and key, encrypted (if computers/files) etc. If there is really something worth protecting there, there is even a chance they would level the facility before letting that material fall into someone else's hands

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join