It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A perfect response to the to the state of politics here on ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

But we're so worried on illigal Mexican immigrants right? We're so fixated on black crime? We're fixated on immigrants coming into the country? We're so focused on building that wall even though illigal crossings have been on a steady decline over the last 10 years.

We're so quick to forget.

We've literally given trillions of dollars in tax cuts, subsudies to the wealthiest and the corporations in this country since the start of the Reagan administration. We've given billions to the military industrial complex. Ever hear about the Pentagon’s dark money? Billions of federal dollars are vanishing into thin air. How about all that military waste? Not a peep from so called 'fiscal conservatives on here! Who's shipping those manufacturing jobs abroad? Who told United Technologies CEO Greg Hayes to approve the shifting of those Carrier jobs out of Indiana? But those Mexicans right? Those Africans coming in their boats? They're the main problem to all our woes, the crux of our issues.

Has anybody stopped to think the primary motivation of illigals crossing over the border in the first place? Putting aside these are just mothers and fathers like yourselves here trying to provide for their families, trying the survive - why are they motivated to cross over? Because they know these big businesses and corporations will happily take them on, no further questions asked. But we blame the illigals? We blame the minorities for our woes? I don't get it.

I'm not for open borders. No I don't think these individuals are right to just sneak over the border and bypass what millions of law abiding legal immigrants have to go through. I get that part of the argument, fully with ya. Heck I don't even care about a border wall being built. Build it - it's going to be a complete an utter waste and incovenience but build it. What I question are our priorities when it comes to the issues in politics. I just think that a good portion of members on here and out there have their priorities completely mixed up when it comes to the issues. We need to wake up and look at the real issues. Not scapegoats to sooth our ideological sensitivities.

Wake up.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
But. Trump.

Is that right??

I want to be PC.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

But we're so worried on illigal Mexican immigrants right?

Wrong. We want a secure border to stop people who want to hurt America from coming in.

We're so fixated on black crime?

Wrong. We are fixated on all crime. It is the left that make it about race.

So....good luck with your thread.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Race baiting troll is obvious.

Don't feed the trolls.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yeah, well, Blacks are fixated on crime:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
How do you think they keep their profit margins up?

They hire illegals!

Mind blown.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
"Wake up."

Clearly you haven't lost your job to illegals who will work for $8 when the prevailing wage for your trade is $21, nor lost affordable housing due to illegals sucking up all the affordable housing. Sometimes three or more families to a house. Nor noticed the roadside trash that corresponds with an illegal infused community, where the roadside is sufficient for disposal. Or the failing Medical facilities stiffed for payment, or the lack of ability to be seen yourself due to the sheer lines of illegals ahead of you. I have experienced All of This, and more. Hit and runs, and accidents where your insurance is the only remedy because the illegals had none.

But your attempt at portraying then as poor victims should be met with Fact.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Every single day I go on Fox News Online. Every single day there is either a black man/woman or immigrant/Mexican spotlighted for something bad they did. Every single day. So please, do not say the left this and the left that. Fox has become tabloid news and the worst offender of what you say "the left" is always doing, race baiting.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Clearly you haven't lost your job to illegals who will work for $8 when the prevailing wage for your trade is $21,

And who made the decision to take your job away and give it to the illegal immigrant? The illigal didn't hire himself did he?

And yet we keep on giving billions in tax cuts, no questions asked, to these same businesses.

Blame the illegal right?

Facts you say?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Yep it stinks .. I was a Firefighter here in the UK The Fire Chief was on 10 x My Salary he never needed to get his hands dirty.. NOI
Now in the public sector here we used to get pay rises in % although Not much if any over the last few years.
Let us say it averages out at 3% a year it should in my humble O be reset every 10 years otherwise like here in the UK
the Managment get richer and richer and the public sector in general deteriorates, for instance Nurses £25k a year
Consultants/Doctors £250k. Council leaders £150k + The bottom rung which is most of the actual workers £15-£20K.
IN NEED OF A RESET.. GRRRR

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Looks like more commie moogleypoo to me.

1% mentioned anywhere at anytime = commie propaganda at work.

Cheap labor means more profits for the owners. Your cheap labor is because the market offers an alternative to you that will do it cheaper. Illegals are in the market because Dems see them as their farm animals that will pull the lever for them. If illegals can't do it then they moved the factories offshore.

Trump is bringing the factories back and kicking out the illegals, nobody has done as much for the working man in modern times. Sheeple cheer the ones who screwed them all this time because they believe the spoon fed bought and paid for fake news media and hate on Trump, the only one that has been willing to help the worker.

Maybe some of them just don't want to have to get a job, welfare is what a lot were raised on and the only thing some know. Jobs are scary to some and most of those types vote Dem too.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You know it's so funny to see people b**** about illegals and how dare they take their jobs totally ignoring the fact it's the actions of management and these businesses themselves. At least I can relate to the illegal. All he or she wants to do is earn enough money to survive and provide for their family.... possibly live a little more comfortably. Atleast there's a common understanding, something the middle and working classes could relate on a human level.

Tax cuts, billions, no questions asked. No issues with the actions of these businesses. No issues with the waste by government on the military and the wealthy elite, but those illegals. A very convenient scapegoat.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Race baiting troll is obvious.

Don't feed the trolls.
Should'a listened. When most of your time is spent in the Mud Pit, any angle's sufficient.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
And to clarify, I was a mason all my life, a contractor, a Private Contractor. When illegals willing to work under the table entice a home owner, it sounds like a deal. But These homeowners got what they paid for..... in spades. And NO, we would not come in behind and fix their mistakes.... the homeowners were flakes too. Their bids were so low, oftentimes it barely covered materials..

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Responsibility, accountability, and profoundly necessary truths.

No scapegoats to take all of the blame. If you're going to bring justice, if you're going to make things better, do it right.

With an unstoppable precision.

This is a team effort.
edit on 462018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
You know it's so funny to see people b**** about illegals and how dare they take their jobs totally ignoring the fact it's the actions of management and these businesses themselves. At least I can relate to the illegal. All he or she wants to do is earn enough money to survive and provide for their family.... possibly live a little more comfortably. Atleast there's a common understanding, something the middle and working classes could relate on a human level.

Tax cuts, billions, no questions asked. No issues with the actions of these businesses. No issues with the waste by government on the military and the wealthy elite, but those illegals. A very convenient scapegoat.

“To survive and provide for their family” That’s what bugs me, if you’re not in a financial situation just to survive, why the hell would you bring children into the world?

I swear sometimes the world would be a better place if having children was regulated instead of the bottom tiers of society sh%#ing out kids like a Taco Bell dinner.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

Who made the decision to hire those illegals on slave wages? You going to focus your energy on the illegal trying to survive?

Who has the power? Who took that job away?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Actually, if your income has risen 6% since 1978 you are an idiot.

Nobody blames minorities for anything... the left uses them as a crutch for votes and the right doesn't want to get in the argument because then they get labeled racist because they do not belong to the left Borg narrative.

As far as illegal immigration, the majority of America has started getting wind that it is an effort by the left to overwhelm the system so they can put a "more leftist" one in place. You know, cause a crisis and offer a solution. More government, in that case. No thanks.

We've all read Alinskey's Rules for Radicals at this point. We get it. That's why Trump is currently President.

As far as our priorities as an American, it's really easy.

1. National Security.

2. A good and growing economy.

3. Getting rid of our debt.

As far as your priorities, it seems to be all about unequal wealth distribution.

Welcome to reality, put some big boy pants on and join the race.

At least in Trump's America, you can actually find a job. No matter your skin color.

Priorities indeed...

Edited to add... I stopped and found what I was making in 1978 and what I made last year. I am a blue collar worker, if you will. My paycheck has gone up 784% since 1978.

Perhaps if you don't lay on the desk and scream that everything is unfair you can advance professionally?

edit on 6-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Well trying to survive is a whole lot harder when you don’t keep your legs closed. Illegal or not.

Just saying it’s the truth.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join