It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon Governor accepted George Soros money before refusing to allow National Guard on border

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I am confused. Oregon doesn't border Canada and is far from Mexico. Why would she have any real say regarding National guard?

Me too. Plus, it's not easy for Canadians to get across your northern border. Those border guards do their job a little too well......

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I don't know how $25k is "unprecedented"

That's why sourcing from a propaganda/sensationalist website usually isn't the best route to go, but they seem to be 3/4 of what the OP cites from in his threads. There's a reason the amount isn't mentioned, it's to sensationalize it with the word "unprecedented" so that the gullible assume it's more than it actually is.
edit on 4/6/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The article is crap. I can say that not a whole lot of people like Gov. Brown here in Oregon. She's held up by the Portland and Eugene populace mostly (strong liberal status). I can say that Oregon is a "sanctuary state," when everyone is going on about sanctuary cities. That's one of the reasons she wont allow the NG to be sent to the border.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You either die a hero, or cry long enough about "alt-right Nazis" that you end up taking money from real ones.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Soros is scum - no American, of any political persuasion should be taking money from him. He clearly hates America for what she stands for and his OSF policies could not be more opposite to the Constitution.

You know, some countries' governments have banned the #er - they consider him worse than Hitler, he sold out his fellow brethren to Hitler.

He's public enemy #1.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Soros is scum - no American, of any political persuasion should be taking money from him. He clearly hates America for what she stands for and his OSF policies could not be more opposite to the Constitution.

You know, some countries' governments have banned the #er - they consider him worse than Hitler, he sold out his fellow brethren to Hitler.

He's public enemy #1.

Russia and Hungary! If you know any others make my day!

Thought Poland might have too just because of how the EU is going for their throat for protecting their borders but nothing I could find. Just goes to show the power of SOROS and the corruption he owns......

edit on 6-4-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

So about that Mexico/Oregon border...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Am I the only one wondering why Oregon would be expected to send their National Guard to the Mexican border in the first place?
Because that's what the National Guard is for.

Duh.

It's amazing that you would even be willing to risk looking so uninformed by even asking a question like that in public.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Does not 'National" Guard imply guarding the nation?

So now, borders are important?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Am I the only one wondering why Oregon would be expected to send their National Guard to the Mexican border in the first place?
Because that's what the National Guard is for.

Duh.

It's amazing that you would even be willing to risk looking so uninformed by even asking a question like that in public.

I've just been googling to figure out how your national guard works. Not much info that's easy to find. It sounded like they're paid for by the state?
If Oregon sends theirs to a border state does the federal government now pay them?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Does not 'National" Guard imply guarding the nation?

So now, borders are important?

Huh? What does Oregon have to do with the Mexican border?

Unless you think Oregon and Mexico share a border...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

BwaaaHaHaHa

It's there somewhere ...

😎

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
National Guard Units get deployed overseas all the time.

🤓

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Mexico-California/Oregon border. . . . .

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

and she took a Soros pay day from Soros Cash followed by a refusing of putting National Guard troops on the Oregon border with Canada to protect America from illegal aliens.

Not bordering us but, Canada's a threat too......?
edit on 6-4-2018 by snowspirit because: Tagged wrong

edit on 6-4-2018 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

She should be removed from office, along with anyone else who takes money from lobbyists and foreign interest

That's every polictician in DC. Oh and Trump hired lobbyists so should he be fired??

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The national guard is controlled by the state they're in. Unless there is an insurrection or terrorist attack then the president controls them. Are we under attack? Is there some insurrection somewhere that needs to be controlled?
The military cannot be used to enforce laws.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

and she took a Soros pay day from Soros Cash followed by a refusing of putting National Guard troops on the Oregon border with Canada to protect America from illegal aliens.

Canada's a threat too......?

Canada is a viper's nest of seething evil bent on world domination.

And they have potholes and hockey.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Oh look another article by OP that contains no factual information just 'supposedly", "maybe" or whatever.

Here is the real article.

The contribution marks the first time the New York-based fund manager and philanthropist has donated directly to an Oregon politician.

And notice nothing about..

So basically what the Oregon Governor Kate Brown did is was be bought by George Soros before disallowing Trump to use the National Guard to protect the border, and the order likely came way of a bribe by George Soros followed by an order from Soros to not allow the National Guard to protect the border of Oregon along Canada. President Trump could very well likely take Governor Kate Brown to court over this, because Trump ordering the National Guard to protect the border is actually very Constitutional...And also Governor Kate Brown took a bribe from Soros to deny Trump using the National Guard lawfully to protect the border from invasion.

Puppet string news just made crap up. No facts just opinion.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And round maple bacon shaped for burgers 😋

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join