It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, my brother just informed me he's a Freemason...should I be concerned?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mytquin

If you believe in our Lady the holy mother then most certainly you should be Concerned for his soul.

I will give you some information but first let he explain, this prophecy from an apparition of the virgin of the Virgin Mary which was given in Quito Ecuador is controversial because it spoke of Freemasonry before the Name of the cult became commonly known and so many have used argument's based on this to try to debunk it - but of course they were revelation's given by our Lady about the Future so she knew the name of the cult anyway.
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

In short it appears that she, her son and therefore the Almighty do not like the Freemason Cult in any way shape or form and regard it as a vile cult, not surprising given that many mason's have attacked the church even using and setting the church and different denomination's against one another in an attack upon the kingdom of Christ on earth.

This is NOT to say that all Mason's are damned but those privy to these facts and unrepentant of them whom refuse to wash there hand's of there link's to this cult most certainly are.

All I can suggest is that you pray for him and perhaps also seek the intercession of Good Success for him with her son.
edit on 6-4-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoseaintcontrails

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: SaturnFX
You: I am worried about brother being allowed into this club that requires some pretty high quality expectations

Him: I am worried about brother spending time in conspiracy forums believing in all sorts of crazy stuff about illuminati, reptilians, moon men, space nazis, flat earth, etc.

Who has the more valid concern?

High quality expectations? Hah
The whole freemason thing is a sick joke. In onder to be a member, you have to believe in a god that you cant prove. Sounds like a pretty ignorant club.
There is probably more evidence for the conspiracies that you listed than there is for a god.

Well belief in some sort of greater being is one of several things you need to have in order to be considered..then there are symbolic degrees and all sorts.

I did say SOME high quality expectations btw.

You seem a bit mad. you mad bro?

They give the god belief qualification because they want conformists and non thinkers. I dont know why anyone would want to be affiliated with moon hoaxer freemasons.

Moon hoaxer?

Anyhow, I don't know why anyone likes clint eastwood movies, but there ya go.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The Good the Band and the Ugly.
A fistful of Dollars
My personal favorite though it really is a watch once only is Gran Turino.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Members of the Freemasons have always treated me respectfully and fairly. Cannot say anything bad from experience.

Now members of the Knights of Columbus, have shown me hate and direct personal attacks. Then dared to ask me to join when they needed to boost their ranks.

Confused as to which is the vile cult.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: mytquin

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

The only concern you have now is sucking up to dear brother to get your own membership. I keep pestering Augustus in PM--maybe it'll pay off someday

Yeah, my dad was a mason. Had a real nice gold ring with diamonds in the shape of a compass with a G in the middle.

Never asked me to join or brought me in, however it works. See?

I wonder what happened to that ring?

Interesting that he never asked you to join.

Well for one, he died when I was 17 and we didn't have much contact since I was about 6 till 15.

But I remember that ring like yesterday.

My brother or uncle probably swiped it, like everything else.

They are both gone too so I can't track it down now.

Should have when I had the chance in the past 40yrs.

Sorry to hear about your dad, man.

Too bad you couldn't track down that ring.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
No need to be concerned.

a reply to: one4all
The Essential Secrets of masonry indeed are Everlastingly Safe & never can be Revealed abroad, because they can never be understood by such as are unenlightened.
--A Dissertation upon Masonry (1734)

Freemasonry is not a gang (in the criminal sense it is used today as) nor a religion. Nor are we making decisions that subvert the will of the People. Nor is Freemasonry any form of terrorism nor is it about controlling humanity.

a reply to: dug88
We are speculative, or philosophical, Masons not operative ones. One can be both if he chooses.

a reply to: Thoseaintcontrails
You are incorrect, but then you seem to have a superiority complex because you're an atheist.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
No need to be concerned.

a reply to: one4all
The Essential Secrets of masonry indeed are Everlastingly Safe & never can be Revealed abroad, because they can never be understood by such as are unenlightened.
--A Dissertation upon Masonry (1734)

Freemasonry is not a gang (in the criminal sense it is used today as) nor a religion. Nor are we making decisions that subvert the will of the People. Nor is Freemasonry any form of terrorism nor is it about controlling humanity.

a reply to: dug88
We are speculative, or philosophical, Masons not operative ones. One can be both if he chooses.

a reply to: Thoseaintcontrails
You are incorrect, but then you seem to have a superiority complex because you're an atheist.

I read a pretty convincing book that says freemasonry was started by Jews, is this correct?
Im agnostic, theres a difference.
Whats the purpose of masons needing to believe in god to join?
edit on 7-4-2018 by Thoseaintcontrails because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Everything's better with free beer!!

Mason Motto #1: If it's free it's for me.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
That's not including the one's I know, at least a little, here on ATS...they're just weird. Don't tell 'em I said so though.

Like we didn't know that already....

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I read a pretty convincing book that says freemasonry was started by Jews, is this correct?

Yes. But not only were they Jews they were Satanic Jews who set us on our path of moon-hoaxing, Fed-controlling and child-chipping world domination.

Now, excuse me, I need to get ChemiKill One, our Masonic chemtrail jet, fired up. Denver is looking too sunny today for my liking.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yes. But not only were they Jews they were Satanic Jews who set us on our path of moon-hoaxing, Fed-controlling and child-chipping world domination.

Now, excuse me, I need to get ChemiKill One, our Masonic chemtrail jet, fired up. Denver is looking too sunny today for my liking.

They could be satanic, afterall the requirement is belief in a "supreme" being which could be anything. Why not just say belief in a god is a requirement instead of supreme being? The G in freemason stands for God correct, why isnt the symbol an S instead?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Why not just say belief in a god is a requirement instead of supreme being?

Because not everyone speaks English and 'God' is an English word.

The G in freemason stands for God correct, why isnt the symbol an S instead?

Secondarily, and only in non-UGLE jurisdictions. Primarily it refers to Geometry.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Secondarily, and only in non-UGLE jurisdictions. Primarily it refers to Geometry.

Just great!

They told me there'd be no maths.

Geometry is maths.

I was promised no maths.

On topic; my brother once told me something. But he's my little brother and is in the Navy so I didn't really pay attention.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
call the police or FBI, your brother is part of a grand conspiracy to take over the world through to service to others

it's dark, very dark

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
On topic; my brother once told me something. But he's my little brother and is in the Navy so I didn't really pay attention.

My old man was a Squid and I didn't listen to him neither.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
call the police or FBI, your brother is part of a grand conspiracy to take over the world through to service to others

it's dark, very dark

What would be the point of calling the police - they are all freemasons. I suppose that is why freemasons don't pay speeding tickets!!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
I suppose that is why freemasons don't pay speeding tickets!!

Nope. We can also kidnap and eat children and farm animals. Eventually all you sheeple-snacks will be on our menu too.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nope what?
Freemasons don't pay speeding fines because all police are freemasons - is this what you are saying 'nope' to?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Nope what?
Freemasons don't pay speeding fines because all police are freemasons - is this what you are saying 'nope' to?

I'm saying nope we don't pay tickets because every single cop everywhere is a Mason.

Thank Lucifer for small favors.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Nope what?

I'm saying nope we don't pay tickets because every single cop everywhere is a Mason.

Thank Lucifer for small favors.

So you mean 'yep' - freemasons don't pay speeding fines because all police are freemasons.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join