It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Crown Prince Brags Jared Kushner Gave Him Classified Intelligence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Maybe Kushner should start a Foundation, then selling access to the government would be ooky dooky.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Saudi Crown Prince Brags Jared Kushner Gave Him Classified Intelligence

You're just being mean! Everybody knows that the Republicans have a special relationship with the House of Saud!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But Breitbart is huh?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
And if Hillary hadnt been so corrupt and awful trump would have never been elected and kushner would have never been in that position, can’t you see this is all Hilary’s fault?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

This info comes from Daily Mail. Take that with a HUGE grain of salt.

Here's the Daily Mail link in the OP article.
edit on 6-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: Vector99

LOL the source of your source is dailymail.

Oh lemme guess Breitbart , FOX & frienz & themz ,didn't report it so Fake Newz??

Now I donno if there was any damage done to U.S intelligence or security, but there is a reason why his security clearance have been down graded below that of a stenographer, in any case, if the prez, gave him the OK it is what it is.

But what is telling tho, is that the Saudi prince and others have very little respect for him.
Washington Post' Says Foreign Officials Have Discussed How To Manipulate Kushner
www.npr.org...

Daily Mail is typically right wing too you know? It's probably best to wait until this info is substantiated by a more reputable news source. There is a reason that rag is called the Daily Fail.
edit on 6-4-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Hits herself on the forehead. Of course it is. How silly of me. Lol

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You calling out a source is so ironic but I'm sure that fact isn't lost on you.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I don’t buy stuff from questionable sources, quoting anonymous sources, then still using to use disclaimer words like “may have”.

The source is who is saying “may have.” Not the website..

So this is good for nothing.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Yeah. We liberals have to be careful about not falling down the right wing media rabbit hole of believing every story that sounds good to our ears that we read. Daily Fail is still the Daily Fail. Their reporting hasn't magically become more credible just because they are reporting something we would desire seeing.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh, I believe you cowboy. Same with me except that 13 inch TV was three houses down the block.

My neighbors were three mile away and they only got two channels, and sometimes you could actually see a picture.
I explained to my kids once about the horizontal and vertical hold knobs after they heard the reference on the opening of an old 'Outer Limits' episode. They were aghast that such things were required to watch TV.

On topic.... Saudi prince, meh.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

It was down graded because he lied on his application. He withheld contact with foreigners information from his application not once or twice but three times possibly more.
That is why his clearance was removed. He never should have gotten it in the first place.

It's been reported already that the Saudis are taking advantage of his naivety. . He should not be a diplomat. He lacks the experience. Being stylish isn't a requirement for diplomacy. Smarts and understanding of how differing cultures coexist in this world is. History of relationships is. Understanding the bones of a society is.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: eNumbra

Hits herself on the forehead. Of course it is. How silly of me. Lol

Now we know what to do to get you to hit yourself on the forehead!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Wait, I thought you could post any old crap and just as long as you include the disclaimer "if true" you were within the terms and conditions.
If I'm wrong there are more that a few threads that should be 404d or moved to hoax.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah...you'll work on that sense of humor. Maybe some day you'll get out of grade school.
Do you ever read what you write?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You and 15 other people can no longer gripe about sources.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Guy. Oh man, I had forgotten about those hori and verti stabilizing knobs. Some times the best we could do was the slooooow horizontal role so that we would follow the action from the top to the bottom as the roll ran across the screen.
Yesterday I was holding a small device in my hand that was playing a video with such great resolution I could see the freckles on peoples faces. Man what a ride this life time has been so far.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich

If the foundation did ANY good while selling off access it would beat the trump foundation which was a TOTAL fraud and helping no one..

The same goes with trump university..

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Of course you can .. this is a conspiracy site lol..

The question is who believes it??

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Absolutely!!!

They so easily twist it around as “proof anyone less conservative than hannity is the illuminati!!”

Lol

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join