It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Crown Prince Brags Jared Kushner Gave Him Classified Intelligence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This is a huge revelation. Not only did Kushner turn over classified information, which is illegal, but he did it to enable an immoral and unjustified purge by the Prince to strengthen his power in the country. I believe he is already being investigated for selling access to the government, this doubles his jeaopardy. I wonder if Trump will fire his favorite employee?

www.dailykos.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Sorry, but DailyKos is just a liberal bulletin board. Not to be taken seriously.
See? www.dailykos.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Why even waste your time telling us what an extreme left biased blog reports about another blog has to say about what the Saudi Prince has to say? I mean really!

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Hillary's corrupt radical Prince is locked up, Trump's is friendly with Israel and against terror, the world is a better place.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Where is the proof the information is classified?

Why is it up to Kushner what Mohammad bin Salman does or how is any of it to be placed at his feet?

PS. DailyKOS? Here is where they generated the op-ed from:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Also dangerously low on facts.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

(post by MisterSpock removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Hold on, you mean a world leader gave another world leader classified info. next thing you are going to tell us, is that the CIA shares classified info with MI-6

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

What's the word of some 4th century dirty camel jockey worth?

It's worth Enough for Bush and Trump to be best friends with them apparently.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Well that seals the deal for me.

Trump is gone. This is the smoking gun assault weapon of war.

I imagine Trump is calling U-Haul and packing up right now.

Pence is probably measuring to put in a big screen tv.

And how big will these TV's get? A few years ago I bought a 50 inch flat screen tv and now it's tiny compared to the ones they're selling. Heck, I remember when I had a 13 inch tv and it was okay for me. It really was.

Honest.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Kushner & Ivanka... what a couple they are, huh?
ouch

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Pointing out a piece of trash, doesn't mean i was trying to defend the dumpster.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Lmfao, I was like, WOW! how can one REACH so far and SCRAP so little at the bottom of a barrel that once was but is now saw dust and splinters from the amount scrutinizing?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Oh yes, let us not even consider a known left wing rag for information while all the while sucking up rightwing snort from every straw available.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh, I believe you cowboy. Same with me except that 13 inch TV was three houses down the block.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I'm a big fan of Trump but I have not trusted Jared Kushner from the start. I'm not sure if this story is true but Jared just seems shady to me.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

This is a huge revelation. Not only did Kushner turn over classified information, which is illegal, but he did it to enable an immoral and unjustified purge by the Prince to strengthen his power in the country. I believe he is already being investigated for selling access to the government, this doubles his jeaopardy. I wonder if Trump will fire his favorite employee?

www.dailykos.com...

^^^^

Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman bragged of receiving classified US intelligence from Jared Kushner and using it as part of a purge of 'corrupt' princes and businessmen, DailyMail.com can disclose.

S-U-R-E

"DailyMail" can disclose

(( 😀😁😃 ))

👋

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

What's the word of some 4th century dirty camel jockey worth?

It's worth Enough for Bush and Trump to be best friends with them apparently.

Oh don't be silly! Bush is besties with Michelle Obama. Im starting to wonder if Bush is gay

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

LOL the source of your source is dailymail.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

LOL the source of your source is dailymail.

Oh lemme guess Breitbart , FOX & frienz & themz ,didn't report it so Fake Newz??

Now I donno if there was any damage done to U.S intelligence or security, but there is a reason why his security clearance have been down graded below that of a stenographer, in any case, if the prez, gave him the OK it is what it is.

But what is telling tho, is that the Saudi prince and others have very little respect for him.
Washington Post' Says Foreign Officials Have Discussed How To Manipulate Kushner
www.npr.org...

edit on 6-4-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join