It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Melts Down After Hillary Clinton Mocks Them For 'Trying To Impeach Me'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Sadly you are using Trump as an ineffectual foil or straw man argument. If you would rather have a civil discussion then why not? Saying that you are prevented from that by Trump is just plain ignorance.

You have displayed you opinion and if it serves you fine. Being controlled by Trump to go against your stated preference for civil discourse must be distasteful for you. Does it cause you emotional upset?

Enough off topic discussion, your logic isn’t logic and trying to believe it is must be stressful. I will not feed anymore of your trolling.
edit on 6-4-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

To hear trump your think he was still running against her. And Obama whom he never ran against. But...You know ...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

But she did win the popular vote. More people wanted her to be president not trump. So sorry....
He got it based on a few thousand deplorables in the middle which nobody cares about. And without Russia you'd be saying madam president. That's the truth. I know it irks trump and his supporters.
Oh and it's him who can let it go not her. He mentions her several times a week. You hear her say something once in a while. Months and months apart and usually she's responding to more corruption and crap from the cheater liar moron. But he obsesses over her. Constantly.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hahahaha, more "Russia did it" invective.

@TrueBrit, no wonder you were bullied with an approach like that. Trump got in because the people voted him in, Killary was a disgraceful candidate and Trump would have got in even without trying as she was just about the worse excuse for a POTUS as could ever be found.

What is it with the Left that they just can't stand losing, what is it? Name tagging opposition as 'deplorables'? The left are just #ing delusional, come back when you can rationalise and partake in intelligent discourse as opposed to stampy sulks and name calling.
America has spoken, that's for the Americans to decide, no-one else, get over it.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Fermy

100% correct. Trump derangement syndrome in on full display in this tread.

The left will be howling at the moon this weekend to relieve the stress of loosing. And lose it they did.

You know the best part? H is digging her own political grave again just as she has always done. In H’s desperate need to remain relevant she betrays herself. She is old newspaper in the bottom of a birdcage and that my friend is about as irrelevant as it gets. No one on the right is worried even a little about her. Any jabs at her are done out of fun. She makes it fun. Out of fear, no way. She was and currently is a pathetic excuse of a person.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

But she did win the popular vote. More people wanted her to be president not trump. So sorry....
He got it based on a few thousand deplorables in the middle which nobody cares about. And without Russia you'd be saying madam president. That's the truth. I know it irks trump and his supporters.
Oh and it's him who can let it go not her. He mentions her several times a week. You hear her say something once in a while. Months and months apart and usually she's responding to more corruption and crap from the cheater liar moron. But he obsesses over her. Constantly.

You really love Hillary, don't you?

You are freaking delusional.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

As long as there is a Russia, hillary will never be in the WH again.

lolololol!!!

Trump should tweet about her 3 times a day.

Snooki gets more money for an appearance than she did.

Maybe she should do the comicon circuit?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Sychophant says what?

You're weak. Best of luck in the next election running on gun control, higher taxes, and open borders.

Blue wave! Go team!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

So whats your excuse for bringing her up every chance you get?

She is like a bad car wreak, you want to look away but just can't...

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Wait for it.

Anti trump. Go team. Trump effect....oh yeah. An endorsement from trump is a road to victory...for your opponent.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Wait for it.

Anti trump. Go team. Trump effect....oh yeah. An endorsement from trump is a road to victory...for your opponent.

Who are the few thousand deplorables in the middle that nobody cares about?

You are not what you claim to be.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Trump derangement syndrome in on full display in this tread.

Seriously. That's getting old. Ya'll need a new catch all phrase.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
Hahahaha, more "Russia did it" invective.

@TrueBrit, no wonder you were bullied with an approach like that. Trump got in because the people voted him in, Killary was a disgraceful candidate and Trump would have got in even without trying as she was just about the worse excuse for a POTUS as could ever be found.

What is it with the Left that they just can't stand losing, what is it? Name tagging opposition as 'deplorables'? The left are just #ing delusional, come back when you can rationalise and partake in intelligent discourse as opposed to stampy sulks and name calling.
America has spoken, that's for the Americans to decide, no-one else, get over it.

partake in intelligent discourse as opposed to stampy sulks and name calling.

Killary was a disgraceful candidate

OMEGALUL?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

I do not require "feeding", and this is not trolling. Trolls do not have a solid point. The point is, if you elect rude, obnoxious, classless pieces of effluent, then your protestations about the quality of discourse HAVE to be utterly disingenuous. There is no mind so utterly split in half upon itself that it could GENUINELY plead for a return to decorum, while giving support to someone who has absolutely no refinement of any kind whatsoever.

You can call it what you like to make yourself feel better about being a hypocrite, but you trying to pass my commentary on the matter off as trolling, does not make you any less of a hypocrite. Nothing you say for the rest of your entire life, written here or anywhere else, or spoken aloud in any place, will EVER change the fact that as long as you keep supporting Trump, you cannot claim a desire, or respect for intelligent, polite discourse. You can, however, claim with honesty, that you would like everyone to be polite when it suits YOU, and frankly, I couldn't give less of a damn what you would like, even if I practiced.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Naw, it is still very descriptive and working well. Triggered your reply didn’t it?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well perhaps your way is all you understand, but I say that’s bollocks so just bugger off you wanker.

Now there was an effective communication.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Naw, it is still very descriptive and working well. Triggered your reply didn’t it?

Triggered. There's another one. No it triggers my tedium. People that can't articulate without given terms bore me. It also shows a lack of thought.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Triggered. There's another one. No it triggers my tedium. People that can't articulate without given terms bore me. It also shows a lack of thought.

Hmmm, still replying I see. TDS for certain.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join