It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Melts Down After Hillary Clinton Mocks Them For 'Trying To Impeach Me'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: whywhynot

a reply to: whywhynot

Its not about H. The letter has nothing to do with this thread. Its about Hillary Clinton and how the right continues to need a bogyman to be scared of. Thus I asked the known propagandist xuenchen what his excuse was for constantly bringing her up if her needing to be constantly in the news is some metal disorder.

You expressed your opinion, great. I was just pointing out the the thread title and subject certainly invites comments about H.

I don’t recognize xuenchen as anything but a member who supports his/her own viewpoint.

Name calling and generality classification does nothing to enhance your position and it is rude.

A spade is a spade. Still not sure why you keep bring up "H". This thread is about Hilary Clinton.

Ok then you admit that you cannot reply without making weak rude comments, so be it.

Your fascination with why I use H shows a certain lack of understanding and historical context. I’ll help you.

No thanks required.

I do find it humorous that you and other in this thread cry about why Hillary keeps coming back but are posting threads that bring her back to the front page of ATS. Its obvious what media propaganda you guys consumes because only one group of media is making sure she stays relevant and its not the left.

I don't know what you think is happening in these threads. I think most people, except for those still sucking their thumbs and hiding under their bed since she lost, find it funny.

She is getting scorned and humiliated and she deserves every single moment of it. I'm glad I could be around to watch her scampering drunkenly around the globe pissing and moaning to any deranged media outlet or mournful supporter who will listen.

Problem is she isnt being scorned or humiliated.

What #in planet are you on? Shes comedy-centrals version of a gold mine - the gloves are off across the board when it comes to ol dodgy - or are you denying that even democrats cringe when she #in manifests her busted-ass-self???

She's batting for the deep state - not the little people.

Pay attention.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Its not about H. The letter has nothing to do with this thread. Its about Hillary Clinton and how the right continues to need a bogyman to be scared of. Thus I asked the known propagandist xuenchen what his excuse was for constantly bringing her up if her needing to be constantly in the news is some metal disorder.

You expressed your opinion, great. I was just pointing out the the thread title and subject certainly invites comments about H.

I don’t recognize xuenchen as anything but a member who supports his/her own viewpoint.

Name calling and generality classification does nothing to enhance your position and it is rude.

A spade is a spade. Still not sure why you keep bring up "H". This thread is about Hilary Clinton.

Ok then you admit that you cannot reply without making weak rude comments, so be it.

Your fascination with why I use H shows a certain lack of understanding and historical context. I’ll help you.

No thanks required.

I do find it humorous that you and other in this thread cry about why Hillary keeps coming back but are posting threads that bring her back to the front page of ATS. Its obvious what media propaganda you guys consumes because only one group of media is making sure she stays relevant and its not the left.

I don't know what you think is happening in these threads. I think most people, except for those still sucking their thumbs and hiding under their bed since she lost, find it funny.

She is getting scorned and humiliated and she deserves every single moment of it. I'm glad I could be around to watch her scampering drunkenly around the globe pissing and moaning to any deranged media outlet or mournful supporter who will listen.

Problem is she isnt being scorned or humiliated.

What #in planet are you on? Shes comedy-centrals version of a gold mine - the gloves are off across the board when it comes to ol dodgy - or are you denying that even democrats cringe when she #in manifests her busted-ass-self???

She's batting for the deep state - not the little people.

Pay attention.

If you notice its mostly just the right who is keeping Hiliary in the news. I dont cringe when she pops up. Do you cringe when Al Gore, Bob Dole, John Kerry, John McCain, or any other former presidential candidate failure?

The only reason Huffpo brought her up is because right-wing new sources cant stop talking about her.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Novaroc
a reply to: Pyle

Well, the thing is, when humanity is presented with something or someone that becomes the GREATEST EXAMPLE OF WHAT SHOULD NEVER BE TOLERATED, NEVER REPEATED AND NEVER FORGOTTEN, it needs to be IMORTALIZED for the sake of future generations. No matter how painful it's memory is.

So until the museum of Clinton Cabal Atrocities is finished in Little Rock, Arkansas, and the Victims of CCA Memorial is installed on the National Mall, it's up to WE THE PEOPLE to not let the evil vanish into the depths of time. And considering the attention span of the masses at this time, we must be dilligent!

So, yes, we shall carry on!

Until the families of those who were lost in the Clinton reign of terror can have the small relief of knowing that they shall bring EVIL no more upon this world!

So try all you want to hide your shame, it may fool some, BUT NOT HERE ON ATS, AND NOT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

So your job is to continue to spread false hoods you think are right because you believe them to be right? Sounds like a propagandist to me.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Ok, are you capable and willing to actually address the concerns of a large number of fellow human beings, and the subjects they are having difficulties with just letting go? The second video in my previous post, address an accusation without bias, without snopes, and without copy/paste. Debunk. Show me I am completely wrong. If your concern is her being mentioned in media over falsehoods rather than shame over your support, you will be genuine with your approach. I don't trash people, I don't knowingly spread falsehoods, and I am no pusher, Pyle. As BO (Barak Obama) puts it, "If you have nothing to hide, then there's nothing to worry about".

If the person wanting my trust and running for office of Chief answers questions like this, 👇, then I will help them in the best way I can.

edit on 6-4-2018 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Just so you know, while Trump is President, no one on the right wing gets to call out ANYONE for name calling, or any other playground nonsense. Those things are the order of the day, they are the only reason your President had a platform, and so shying away from those methodologies when they are turned round on Trump, his supporters, hangers on and beneficiaries of his ridiculous policy decisions, can only ever be hypocrisy. Now, you can rant about it, you can even foam at the mouth if you want, but if you are looking for someone to blame for the collapse of discourse, you can take it up with the over baked Cheeto you have the temerity to call a leader, that the most pig ignorant, drooling halfwits in the world managed to elect to office.

Or you could suck it up, and be prepared to lay in the bed you helped make for your nation. Either way, some consistency would go a long way to legitimising your position and that of others on the right. If it is not ok to call folk names, or cast aspersions on them without citing proof, then why is Donald Trump President of your country? He is famous for his inability to refrain from making things personal, its his prime powerplay, typical of his childish, selfish mentality and lack of raw intellect. He does it all the time. Is it only OK when he does it?

I am aware I might as well be speaking with a brick wall here, but really, the double standards being applied here are just astounding in their scale.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thank you for your opinion. I guess you are feeling empowered for some reason and can pronounce who gets to say what on ATS.

Got some bad news for you, you are not the hallway monitor.

What kind of standard do you carry that you think it is productive to name call as a method of commentary or argument? No thinking person is swayed by such an argument. It is simply a waste of time and bad manners. Such emotional arguments make one look enable to present a cohesive thoughtful argument. I hope that your thinking is not representative of British folks.

edit on 6-4-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

(Dammit!!!...and to think I paid TB for my "unlimited" hall-pass too!)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I hope your staggering hypocrisy is not representative of your countrymen either.

You cannot assault my standards, while offering any support or respect to the leader of your country, a man whose standards of behaviour are utterly repugnant, without indulging in double standards. If it is OK for your country to be led by a foul tempered, ignorant savage, who has made public assaults against the families of veterans of your nations armed services, used playground language to insult and demean his political opponents in his propagandist Tweets, then I can say whatever the hell I damned well please, and you can...

Spin on it. You have no right to complain, because you and everyone that voted for or supports that moron, created this discourse method, legitimised it by electing an ignorant oaf of low character, and continue to run interference for the man even now, despite all his many, innumerable flaws. If you do not want discourse to be like this, perhaps in future, you can promote healthy, polite discourse, by selecting leaders who are prepared to engage with it. You certainly cannot poke at me over my manners, while supporting a disgusting, gluttonous, slovenly, disorganised, rude, obnoxious, ill mannered piece of gutter dross like Trump, without invalidating either your upset at my candour as the empty protest of someone beaten at their own game, or alternatively, without indicating that the man you support as your leader, is in fact, not worthy for the office to which he has been elected.

Your move, smart ass.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Well TB, I take complete exception to just about everything you just said. It's clear you just really don't like the guy and that's okay, but the problem is (and it is a problem), Hillary Clinton was, is and continues to be INFINITELY less likeable!

It's one thing to not like Trump, but it's a whole other thing to stand on a Hillary platform to lobby that argument. I think that subtlety might be being overlooked.

edit on 4/6/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Your move, smart ass.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Please, trumps twitter rants at 3AM are far more disturbing than Hillary Clinton....trump has shown on twitter OVER AND OVER he is truly unhinged at times. He is nuts, just read all of his tweets, and then you come and tell me that he is normal and a "genius".

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

You can take exception to whatever you like FCD, you have every right, after all.

But tell me it is not hypocritical to offer support to Trump, and lambast little old me for words that people don't like? If its ok for your precious POTUS to be a rude, obnoxious cuss, why should anyone be polite? Why should you expect better of a British commoner, than you do your own President?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Until her crimes are fully investigated we aren't done with her, and that's how I feel about every politician, keep investigating Trump and let's go hard on Obama too. People demand justice.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Your last question is a trap...akin to "Have you stopped beating your wife?"

I wasn't really making a judgement about your discourse with others here, but rather the venom you have toward Trump (apparently). Nor was I lambasting you. As for "my" "precious" POTUS though, I will offer a rejoinder of sorts...

Trump isn't what I would characterize as 'precious', but he is POTUS and right or wrong, he is 'mine'. Things could be a hell of a lot worse! Further, what I "expect" here is of little consequence. And, it is with all due respect and good cheer that I say, you can always resort to stuffing the proverbial sock in it!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Ok I get it you plead for the right to make emotion based argument highlighted by character assassination and glittering generalities.

Don’t let me stand in the way of your drive to offer ineffective argument. In fact I strongly support you in that method of communication. You see it is so easily defeated in the eyes of clear thinkers.

So begone now for you to dally long only provides more evidence of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23294495]Flyingclaydisk[/post

Hear, Hear!
edit on 6-4-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The same people who invested so much time telling others to move on after Trump beat Hillary are the very same people who keep talking about Hillary today. I'll tell you why. Because Trump presidency is a freak-show.
Trump needs Hillary.
Hillary will be more and more vocal so this circus can continue after 2020.
Deep state you say?
Dumb Americans

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

... Dumb Americans

It would appear your username is quite accurate!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The only reason Huffpo brought her up is because right-wing new sources cant stop talking about her.

That was her point and I can't say she's wrong. They need a new person to fixate on. Hogg will only last so long.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I was offering effective and useful argument, for many years.

But someone else changed the rules, and all I get from you is frustration that I am playing by them.

I would much prefer civil discourse, but there is none to be had with people who support the continued involvement of someone who has no understanding of or appreciation for civil discourse, in the highest reaches of governance, in the most powerful nation on the Earth.

All I am doing, is adopting the same tactics, to show you how utterly repugnant your countries dialogue has become since the Tangerine Tyrant took office. Your sensitivity to that reflection, shows you are wrong to support him, since he is far, far worse than I am.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join