It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Melts Down After Hillary Clinton Mocks Them For 'Trying To Impeach Me'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: whywhynot

Its not about H. The letter has nothing to do with this thread. Its about Hillary Clinton and how the right continues to need a bogyman to be scared of. Thus I asked the known propagandist xuenchen what his excuse was for constantly bringing her up if her needing to be constantly in the news is some metal disorder.

You expressed your opinion, great. I was just pointing out the the thread title and subject certainly invites comments about H.

I don’t recognize xuenchen as anything but a member who supports his/her own viewpoint.

Name calling and generality classification does nothing to enhance your position and it is rude.

A spade is a spade. Still not sure why you keep bring up "H". This thread is about Hilary Clinton.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Gen. Patton had honor and was right, to a point. And I'm sure he would understand what I'm going to say. Losing is one thing. Continuing to lose? Is another. One can not put Gen. Patton and Hillary anywhere near the same level. One was an American. She is not.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Squeaky wheel gets the grease? Barking dog gets fed. Just to shut it up? I'm tracking! Yeah. No!

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: xuenchen
After listing dozens of excuses for losing, she said she would have won if Comey hadn't written that letter to Congress about "re-opening" the email scandal investigation (the Weiner/Huma side-scandal).

She is actually losing her mind.

It will take dozens of psychiatrists to document all her "problems"

Each new "appearance" manifests more evidence of psychosis.

She should have been locked up for it and off the campaign trail long before he announced that.

I believe there were real internal polls kept from the public, so the Left knew by that time, there was a significant chance she would lose, so Comey got cold feet and made that announcement to try to curtail the damage done by illegally covering for her for so long. If she was really winning strongly Comey would have stayed silent because they knew it would all get covered up forever if she had won.

You summed it up good in a "nutshell".

"'"But ?
RUSSIANS !!
"'"

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Its not about H. The letter has nothing to do with this thread. Its about Hillary Clinton and how the right continues to need a bogyman to be scared of. Thus I asked the known propagandist xuenchen what his excuse was for constantly bringing her up if her needing to be constantly in the news is some metal disorder.

You expressed your opinion, great. I was just pointing out the the thread title and subject certainly invites comments about H.

I don’t recognize xuenchen as anything but a member who supports his/her own viewpoint.

Name calling and generality classification does nothing to enhance your position and it is rude.

A spade is a spade. Still not sure why you keep bring up "H". This thread is about Hilary Clinton.

Ok then you admit that you cannot reply without making weak rude comments, so be it.

Your fascination with why I use H shows a certain lack of understanding and historical context. I’ll help you.

No thanks required.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22

Gen. Patton had honor and was right, to a point. And I'm sure he would understand what I'm going to say. Losing is one thing. Continuing to lose? Is another. One can not put Gen. Patton and Hillary anywhere near the same level. One was an American. She is not.

Well stated

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Tundra
As much as I don't want to post in the political fourms I couldnt help myself because I think this is just Hillaryous. Im sure this is not "fake news" but who really takes the huffpo seriously? Whatever your stance may be, I will not be responding to comments on this thread. Op title is title of the composts article. A couple of snippets for you.

"Hillary Clinton called out President Donald Trump and Fox News over their obsession with her nearly a year and a half after the election."

Talk about obsessions, we have people counting how many times her name is mentioned in a week on fox. Hahahaaaa!

"As The Wrap noted, Clinton’s name has already been mentioned at least 60 times this week on the network. "

The article is a short and sweet read and I encourage everybody to read it so you can see just how funny it is. Let the poo-flinging begin.

Poor little Hillary: Link to article

Erm, the sound you just heard was the noise of the point of the article passing over your head.

Yeah seriously... The one thing you couldn't ever accuse the Russians of, is being ineffective propagandists.

Not when they got the orange 'messiah' elected and still have people obsessively & irrationally triggered over a completely irrelevant past presidential candidate... Just like the they planed it.

As a citizen of the US , I have yet to be shown how any foreign group swayed the election at all.
Anything anti - Hillary is pro-US
Name calling of a US President is so 4th grade. Remember that. Should have left that on the playground years ago.

edit on 4/5/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

She has tried to remain relevant with her #blameeverythingbutthecausetour. Honestly at this point I'm quite certain most democrats want her to go away as well. I personally would want to eliminate the ever so slim possibility of being conned into voting for her again. Also, it would be easier to separate the party from the disdain felt for her.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
She's obviously had a brain bleed and completely delusional. You can't impeach someone's who's not elected. ....fills depends...
a reply to: Tundra

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Ok then you admit that you cannot reply without making weak rude comments, so be it.

Your fascination with why I use H shows a certain lack of understanding and historical context. I’ll help you.

No thanks required.

No I know why you use it. Because you think its demeaning and for some reason cant bring yourself to type out her name while discussing her. A logo is not the same as someone calling themselves H.

I do find it humorous that you and other in this thread cry about why Hillary keeps coming back but are posting threads that bring her back to the front page of ATS. Its obvious what media propaganda you guys consumes because only one group of media is making sure she stays relevant and its not the left.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Seek help.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

You really are embarrassing.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton has apparently lost her mind and is clinically unstable, in my opinion.

Delusional even.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

No thanks required.

I do find it humorous that you and other in this thread cry about why Hillary keeps coming back but are posting threads that bring her back to the front page of ATS. Its obvious what media propaganda you guys consumes because only one group of media is making sure she stays relevant and its not the left.

I don't know what you think is happening in these threads. I think most people, except for those still sucking their thumbs and hiding under their bed since she lost, find it funny.

She is getting scorned and humiliated and she deserves every single moment of it. I'm glad I could be around to watch her scampering drunkenly around the globe pissing and moaning to any deranged media outlet or mournful supporter who will listen.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

After listing dozens of excuses for losing, she said she would have won if Comey hadn't written that letter to Congress about "re-opening" the email scandal investigation (the Weiner/Huma side-scandal).

So whats your excuse for bringing her up every chance you get?

No excuses.

Just about 500 reasons 😁

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

At the same time, she, the DNC crew, and many media allies keep bringing her and the election loss up and engaging in hysteria regarding Russia, Nazis, fascism, etc. They are STILL rehashing it. Therefore, whether you agree with them or not it's intellectually dishonest to say that the other side is discussing these topics in a vacuum.

More or less.

It's like watching the fans of two sports teams after one of them loses and those fans can't accept it. They go on and on about how the refs stiffed them on a call or their best player was injured or the other side played with underinflated balls or something.

And since they can't stop talking about all the different reasons why they lost that had nothing to do about their team just not playing as well as the other team on that day, they get endlessly mocked for that loss by the fans of the team that won ... and maybe by fans of other teams who weren't even in the game that day but can't stand sore losers who make stupid excuses and just can't own the loss.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

So whats your excuse for bringing her up every chance you get?

No excuses.

Just about 500 reasons 😁

Memes? Really? Do you not know how to act at all?

The DEMs are not the ones giving her national platforms anymore.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

No thanks required.

I don't know what you think is happening in these threads. I think most people, except for those still sucking their thumbs and hiding under their bed since she lost, find it funny.

She is getting scorned and humiliated and she deserves every single moment of it. I'm glad I could be around to watch her scampering drunkenly around the globe pissing and moaning to any deranged media outlet or mournful supporter who will listen.

Problem is she isnt being scorned or humiliated. All it is a circle jerk of people spouting the same talking points about her they have for years to keep her alive as a bogyman for people.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Well, the thing is, when humanity is presented with something or someone that becomes the GREATEST EXAMPLE OF WHAT SHOULD NEVER BE TOLERATED, NEVER REPEATED AND NEVER FORGOTTEN, it needs to be IMORTALIZED for the sake of future generations. No matter how painful it's memory is.

So until the museum of Clinton Cabal Atrocities is finished in Little Rock, Arkansas, and the Victims of CCA Memorial is installed on the National Mall, it's up to WE THE PEOPLE to not let the evil vanish into the depths of time. And considering the attention span of the masses at this time, we must be dilligent!

So, yes, we shall carry on!

Until the families of those who were lost in the Clinton reign of terror can have the small relief of knowing that they shall bring EVIL no more upon this world!

So try all you want to hide your shame, it may fool some, BUT NOT HERE ON ATS, AND NOT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

edit on 5-4-2018 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2018 by Novaroc because: Historical content added

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join