It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are mushrooms a highly evolved extraterrestrial species? Organic internet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wait, this makes no sense at all. Isn't all living things on earth extra terrestrial? Aren't we just space dust that evolved into what we are today? That would make every thing on earth not from earth therefore extra terrestrial.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Intrepidmind

They are certainly tasty.

Fred..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Not quite - mushrooms, certain types, are the aliens' smartphones. When you gather some and add the power cable (particular tree roots, insects, flowers) and then absorb it into your body - you will meet them.

Sharman, witch doctors, Pharaohs, humans that have been there - they all know exactly what I'm talking about.

You should read a book called "The Stargate Conspiracy" - it'll trip you.

heh? That analogy makes no sense.

Their smartphone? LOL what?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

When I was a kid, a mushroom killed a friend of my mother.

....and yet no one has campaigned to have them banned.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I love portobellos. Properly marinate it and cook it like a steak. I want to marinate a huge one with cow bone marrow. I bet itd be mouth watering.

As for psy mushies....well. Lets just say a guy i know very very well had a vision in London of something important happening on a specific date in 2009. He ended up thinking itd be a major earthquake.

Two days before his predicted date, a large quake that caused damage to the Basilica hit Italy.

On the actual date of his prediction, he figured it had already been somewhat fulfilled. Nope...

That day an old friend showed up completely unnininvited to his buddies apt. Somehow knew he was there; lo and behold, he gave him a decent sized bag of psy mushies.

So my buddy ended up doing em for the first time on the day of his predicted "important day".

edit on 472018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Psychedelic mushrooms might be an organic technology created by a highly evolved advanced extra terrestrial civilization as a means to spawn abstract thought and consciousness on planets in the universe.

I love Terrence McKennas "stoned ape theory" where eating psychedelic mushrooms gave early man an advantage over other tribes who hadn't discovered the benefits they can have on the human mind.

Kylindi Iyi is amazing to listen to also. The most recent podcast i've listened to, he is eating 50 grams of dried mushrooms which sends him into a realm indistinguishable from a D M T trip, but it last 8 hours instead of 15 minutes. He has some very interesting idea's about the time he has spent in those realms.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Really enjoyed this article, got me thinking a lot and does pose a good question. Do we really know what alien life is, if we see it in front of us?

Probably not. It could be literally as proposed here, magical really. As consciousness and our awareness of our earth and surroundings may be seriously far skewed that here we are as you say, looking to the stars when its on our back garden. Literally.

Good post

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
They may not be extraterrestrial but they are funguys.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
No. Mushrooms at best, are a container for some type of code exchange. Assuming you are the intended recipient, and that you could somehow organically interpret such a device, is asinine.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Attenion Please -

From the Terms and Conditions of Use (see link at the bottom of most pages) -

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

Please don't get the thread closed or harsh action by discussing or advocating personal use. Thanks.

Do not reply to this post.

A reminder.
edit on 4/7/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
No. Mushrooms at best, are a container for some type of code exchange. Assuming you are the intended recipient, and that you could somehow organically interpret such a device, is asinine.

Boo this man!

edit on 7-4-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2018 by BeefNoMeat because: linky...if you fail try try again

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Please see previous edit.
edit on 4/10/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

All I know is many of them are pretty damn tasty and it wouldn't bother me at all to learn that I'm eating extraterrestrials.

"While the alien invasion of May 2018 seemed unprovoked, it was later discovered that the invaders were highly evolved mushroom beings, whose offspring were eaten in salads, primarily by human 'Vegans'. After the war, an intergalactic federation treaty was signed, banning Veganism on all sentient federalized planets."
edit on 8-4-2018 by Pylgrym because: Issues quoting previous poster

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Eh ?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

So eating a part of a mushroom will allow one to comunicate with the alien mind of fungus from the stars and be enlightened.

Kinda like wafers and wine.

Not meant as a reply to jidnum but to the post in general. Can't find my glasses and hit the wrong button. Sry.
edit on 10-4-2018 by quercusrex because: Just cause

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Please see previous edit.
edit on 4/10/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join