It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floyd Mayweather to rematch Connar McGregor in the UFC?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

thanks.
i grabbed another think and put it in my thread

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

dana talking

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
edit
edit on 5-4-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I wanna see Mayweather v. Mir. I'd actually pay to watch that beatdown.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen
I wanna see Mayweather v. Mir. I'd actually pay to watch that beatdown.

why do you want to see that?

mir is a savage and has like 115 pounds on floyd?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Mayweather claims to be the best, so why not fight one of the best?

His ego weighs 115lbs at least.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen
Mayweather claims to be the best, so why not fight one of the best?

His ego weighs 115lbs at least.

cause this isnt 10 years ago
frank mir is not the best

too much weight either way

give him brian ortega and let him get choked out

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Oh man. That would be SO great. First, both of them are millionaires as a result of their last bout. This one........ I would not bet against McGregor. Say it happens........... and then the next bout is a boxing match. And then the next.........

They could become multimillionaires, and we could be entertained. I like being entertained. The networks make a bunch, the advertisers get their bit in, everybody wins.

I want to see how Mayweather deals with the ground and pound. I think he might surprise us. I don't think it would be a walkaway.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I want to see how Mayweather deals with the ground and pound. I think he might surprise us. I don't think it would be a walkaway

Possibly, if he is taking this seriously and uses his champion level determination to train MMA than just maybe he will surprise us.

That's a long shot though. I think he is mostly just trolling, in which case he will get utterly dominated.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: TinySickTears

www.tmz.com...

Warrant out for McGregor now.

So I wonder if the fighter who was injured will be pressing charges?

What kind of charges could McGregor be facing?

Is he possibly looking at doing some time?

I wonder what drove him to such anger where he would risk becoming a criminal.

I mean if I was that freaking rich and a legendary fighter I don't think I could ever get that pi$$ed off.

So much bad could have come from this. What if the injured fighter cut an artery and almost died.

Or what if the fighters got out of the bus and somebody ended up getting beaten to death.

It just boggles my mind.

I'd like to figure out what sparked this whole thing. What is the back story?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Conor McGregor’s UFC 223 melee is the ‘most disgusting thing that has ever happened’ in UFC history
www.mmafighting.com...

Going off Dana's reaction (a bit OTT), I think he might be looking to off-load Conor. He won't enjoy being called a 'c***' on Twitter by McGregor and now this. Remember Askren? DW has a threshold for #-talking.

I haven't read through your thread just yet, but was going to say Conor/Mayweather could be their way of keeping Dana at bay. Is it a coincidence the idea was raised as Dana was saying he was stripping Conor's belt? Too little, to late if this incident is the straw breaking the (UFC) camel's back.

Plus...as everyone else has probably already said...what a garbage fight McGregor/Mayweather would be. It'd be over in 20 seconds top unless they arranged to keep it on their feet for four rounds for the punters. Arguably, that's what happened in their boxing match so who knows how these carnival spectaculars are organised?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Now apparently connor has an arrest warrant...

so much for fighting mayweather

As if Floyd would be that stupid anyways

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

It'd sell pay-per-view for mugs. Can't believe many others would pay to see an ageing boxer learn a new sport and get choked out anyway.

Floyd is definitely not that stupid!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: argentus

I want to see how Mayweather deals with the ground and pound. I think he might surprise us. I don't think it would be a walkaway

Possibly, if he is taking this seriously and uses his champion level determination to train MMA than just maybe he will surprise us.

That's a long shot though. I think he is mostly just trolling, in which case he will get utterly dominated.

he wouldnt deal with the ground and pound. or leg kicks. or the clinch. or elbows.

champion level determination???? come on man

have you not learned anything since 1992

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Mayweather's maybe the greatest defensive boxer ever. That'll get you killed in the Octagon. I'm really disappointed Conor's gone full thug. No class. Makes it hard to have a rooting interest if the fight would come to pass. I'd hope they'd destroy each other, but Mayweather wouldn't have a prayer vs any top tier MMA fighter.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Where have you been recently?

Conor is in jail in NYC for his crazy antics yesterday which injured 2 fighters causing 3 different fights to be canceled.

He'll be suspended for quite a while.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cynicalheathen

Mir is a has-been that's why. I respect what he's done, but he's not one of the best now.

Back to the OP, Connor is in jail so ...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It can still happen. Connar is just gonna have to Wade through all the bull$h!t he just caused for himself first.

Just like Jon Jones came back for a bit after hitting a pregnant lady with his truck and broke her arm and fled the scene.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Floyd vs. CM Punk. Make it happen Dana.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Ya that's what it should be.

It seems like the most realistic option.

I'm curious if Floyd's ego would allow him to take that risk?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join