It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Jokes about killing Trump, Pence or Sessions in an elevator

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Speaking of double standards:

"So here, I just wrote this down today. Hillary wants to raise taxes -- it's a comparison. I want to lower them. Hillary wants to expand regulations, which she does bigly. Can you believe that? I will reduce them very, very substantially, could be as much as 70 to 75 percent. Hillary wants to shut down energy production. I want to expand it. Lower electric bills, folks! Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish, the Second Amendment. By the way, and if she gets to pick --if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know. But I'll tell you what, that will be a horrible day, if -- if -- Hillary gets to put her judges in." - Donald J Trump Aug. 9, 2016, rally in Wilmington, N.C.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It is here and only one of them. So sorry, your response makes no sense. She was asking if she could kill whoever it was.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
The job of president is a ridiculous, outdated concept and needs to go. It is a stupid job, it is not needed anymore. It belongs in the past, as do the three idiots in the elevator.

'Ooh it is not ok to insult a sitting president' . Yes it bloody is, this one is the most obnoxious and ridiculous one yet. Perhaps even worse are the morons he hired, that bible bashing twit from the wrong century and the backward cannabis hating nazi.

I wouldn't know which one to kill first. Probably Pence, that guy is dangerous. God help us if anything happens to Trump, I think Trump only hired him to be a good reason not to assassinate Trump. Good thinking if that's the case.

Are we allowed weapons in this elevator scenario? I'd really love to waste that trio with a lightsaber.

Just because someone is President does not mean he must automatically command respect. He is not a King, he's just a tool in a high powered job. It's ok to hate him and slag the # out of him. Jokes about killing him are completely ok. This is not Iran. Respect has to be earned not automatically handed out to supreme leaders. Get a grip. That arsehole certainly does not have my respect. Do his job properly and hire real people and I'll think about it.

Elevator

edit on 7-4-2018 by angus1745 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join