It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Jokes about killing Trump, Pence or Sessions in an elevator

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Not PC enough for you?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes, I know what she meant - it would be a fight to the death for all three of them. All. Three. Of. Them.

Should we call suicide prevention, because it wouldn't be her coming out alive, so maybe this is a cry for help from her.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Sorry but you don't. There would only be two of them in the elevator. LISTEN to the question. She was given a choice of who to be in there with. Then she asks if ONE has to come out alive. Now, I know she is not going to kill herself so what is the logical choice.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Do you honestly think that she would kill Trump if she was actually in an elevator with him? Get a grip man, sticks and stones may break my bones...
edit on 4/5/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Well , it got a laugh.

But I don't see any intent.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

originally posted by: kaylaluv
She actually said, “does one of us have to come out alive”, not can she be the only one to come out alive. The way she said it implies they would kill each other.

It seems like a lot of people these days struggle with context and how to accurately comprehend it. Like they are sitting waiting on the edge of their seats waiting for any phrase that can be twisted and mangled into their version of whatever it was you actually said so they can be offended. It's frustrating and brings to mind an old Mark Twain quote about not playing chess with pigeons.

A thousand times this! Though it’s usually those on the Left and MSM that play these silly games.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Is Democrat Derangement Syndrome an off-shoot of Trump Derangement Syndrome?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Can you imagine if Trump had stated ANYTHING close to this. Any WHITE elected official or business owner or actor?

he did
it just wasn't about anyone famous so you have forgotten...
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,"

If Trump said it, it's free speech. Anyone else, it's shocking and horrifying.

Pass the kool-aid please!

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Well, the other logical assumption is that any of them would kill her just as much as she would kill them. If one of them can’t come out alive, that would mean that both of them end up dead. She is saying they would kill each other.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

a US senator talking like that is unconscionable. The next thing you know she'll be in Washington with her hand out for something from this Administration.

Kamala Harris is hurting the people that elected her. Not very bright at all. Very stupid.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Free speech. She has a right to make any bad joke she chooses.

Let her talk.

Then when she runs for president we can see what she actually stands for.

People should be free to make as many bad statements as they want.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Well , it got a laugh.

But I don't see any intent.

She's sooo stern and serious isn't she.

Another complete phony at work.

😁

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a US senator talking like that is unconscionable.

So is a presidential candidate saying he could shoot someone dead in the middle of the street and still get elected. That didn’t seem to bother his supporters. What if it was one of his supporters that he shot dead? What if it was Kamala Harris?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Can we not sink to liberal lows. This is precisely the kind of nonsense that they come up with all the time in order to be offended.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Let me make myself clear.

NO elected official should talk in this capacity about a sitting president. Not now, 4 years ago or 200 years ago. It should not happen.

I love she said it. She is hanging herself. Showing her ignorance.

As far as nonsense to be offended about? No. They want to make fun of his hair, his IQ, his small hands...go for it but no. This is not acceptable behavior for an elected official.

Now, if Trump had said he could shoot Obama on 5th Avenue and his supporters would still vote for him is that a joke? It is all implied right? I would NOT have been comfortable with that statement from him. However, his statement was about support not harm.
edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002018-04-05T15:34:49-05:000349 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Now, if Trump had said he could shoot Obama on 5th Avenue and his supporters would still vote for him is that a joke? It is all implied right? I would NOT have been comfortable with that statement from him. However, his statement was about support not harm.

All men are created equal are they not? What makes a president, or any elected official special.?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

NO elected official should talk in this capacity about a sitting president. Not now, 4 years ago or 200 years ago. It should not happen.

Burr–Hamilton Duel
upright=[[[image_upright]]]
A 20th-century artistic rendering of the July 11, 1804 duel between Aaron Burr and Alexander Hamilton by J. Mund
Location Weehawken, New Jersey, U.S.
Date July 11, 1804
Target Alexander Hamilton, Aaron Burr
Attack type
Duel
Weapons Wogdon pistols
Deaths 1 (Hamilton)
Non-fatal injuries
None
Perpetrators Aaron Burr, Alexander Hamilton
The Burr–Hamilton duel was fought between prominent American politicians Aaron Burr, the sitting Vice President of the United States, and Alexander Hamilton, the former Secretary of the Treasury, at Weehawken, New Jersey on July 11, 1804.[1] The duel was the culmination of a long and bitter rivalry between the two men. Hamilton shot first, only to miss and hit a tree directly behind Burr; whether or not this was a deloping or "throwing away" of one's first shot in order to halt a duel is still a matter of historical debate. Burr then responded by shooting and mortally wounding Hamilton, who was carried to the home of William Bayard, where he died the next day.

We sure have come a long way since having a duel to the death with pistols was perfectly acceptable behavior and to think that was a time when gentlemen were more civilized than we are today. Oh darn I forgot my duel challenge slapping glove.
edit on 5-4-2018 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

All men, and women, are created equal. Each person born in the US have rights afforded to them at birth. If they choose to enter the public service arena they should, as at one time in history, be held to a different standard. They are not special. They are accountable for their actions. It is like having a job.

What she said was not ok.

If Donald Trump was on Fox News and was asked if you had to be in an elevator with Hillary, McCain or Obama and had stated the same thing the media world would EXPLODE with him as either racist, misogynist or hater of war heroes for days.

It should not be a one way street.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Good point...I say let's do it...Rose Garden Kamala vs Trump....

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Good point...I say let's do it...Rose Garden Kamala vs Trump....

Haha old sport now that's the spirit, Tally Ho lads!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join