It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala Harris Jokes about killing Trump, Pence or Sessions in an elevator

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
During a recent taping of the Ellen show, prominent DNC Senator Kamala Harris responded to a question not with an answer but a very rude response.

“If you had to be stuck on an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pence, or Jeff Sessions, who would it be?”

Her answer...basically...was can she be the only one left alive? Really? Why is it ok to discuss 'killing' a sitting president? Especially by an elected official. This is NOT the first time.

Can you imagine if Trump had stated ANYTHING close to this. Any WHITE elected official or business owner or actor?

She should be made to apologize.

ntknetwork.com...

edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002018-04-05T14:00:46-05:000246 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002018-04-05T14:23:53-05:000253 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Her information should be forwarded to Secret Service.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Can you imagine if Trump had stated ANYTHING close to this. Any WHITE elected official or business owner or actor?

he did
it just wasn't about anyone famous so you have forgotten...
"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,"

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

LOL Kamala..

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Thats quite the reach, man....

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
She actually said, “does one of us have to come out alive”, not can she be the only one to come out alive. The way she said it implies they would kill each other.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I didn't forget anything. I know the comment. He was using an analogy to show loyalty.

As 'petty' as some may think a statement such as hers it is still not right. For any president. Especially from a person in power.

Like this guy

www.boston.com...

Or this elected official

www.chicagotribune.com...

Snoop Dog with a dead president on the cover of a CD. LIl BowWow threatened him.

A washed up comedian holding his severed head.

NONE of this should be allowed.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
During a recent taping of the Ellen show, prominent DNC Senator Kamala Harris responded to a question not with an answer but a very rude response.

“If you had to be stuck on an elevator with either President Trump, Mike Pence, or Jeff Sessions, who would it be?”

Her answer...basically...was can she be the only one left alive? Really? Why is it ok to discuss 'killing' a sitting president? Especially by an elected official. This is NOT the first time.

She should be made to apologize.

ntknetwork.com...

Look, I don't like her, but she didn't actually say it like that. It was more like it would be a battle royal with only one leaving alive. (She didn't actually say battle royal) LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Oh FFS....please...you know exactly what she meant...LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner...only if she gets the SCAR-L...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I hope only people against death penalty agree with you.
And I see it as she is making a joke without consequences. Did anybody blow up?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
She actually said, “does one of us have to come out alive”, not can she be the only one to come out alive. The way she said it implies they would kill each other.

It seems like a lot of people these days struggle with context and how to accurately comprehend it. Like they are sitting waiting on the edge of their seats waiting for any phrase that can be twisted and mangled into their version of whatever it was you actually said so they can be offended. It's frustrating and brings to mind an old Mark Twain quote about not playing chess with pigeons.
edit on 5-4-2018 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Blinded by the slitherings of a Democrat 😀

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I hope only people against death penalty agree with you.
And I see it as she is making a joke without consequences. Did anybody blow up?

Only a handful of conservative heads.

Oh, no. Was that okay to joke about?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So what does anything close to this mean then?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Cult 45 are almost as sensitive as Trumplethinskin himself.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Watch the clip and listen to her HRC laugh. It is almost as if she has practiced it in the mirror. All of you defending her know exactly what she meant. She has been MORE than vocal against the Trump Administration and his appointees and is on Maddow ALL the time.

Remember the #hole comment that never happened? Yup...she was right there.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It was rhetorical. The fact was if someone white says some about someone black they are racist. If you are black and say something about someone who is white it is a joke....it is sad. Very sad.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This does give me an idea for a new TV show. Will call it political death match. Put two maces in the middle if the room and let them go at it. I figure it's a win win no matter the outcome.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yes, I know what she meant - it would be a fight to the death for all three of them. All. Three. Of. Them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join