It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Top Scientist Timothy Cunningham's Body Found In Atlanta River

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Too many people received this year’s vaccine and only a relative handful died. Not a very efficient method of depopulation. And if it were more people dying, the public would have very quickly grown suspicious of the vaccine and stopped accepting it. Also not conducive to depopulation.

Pfft.. it HAS to be a sinister plot by some deep dark state department to depopulate then! It's right on par with chemtrails! They too, are one of the worst depopulation attempts one could think up. Whoever their lead planner is, is just really terrible at coming up with depopulation strategies.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This is one where people need to write letters to Trump and to call the Whitehouse for him requesting special investigations be enacted.......see if he will man up.

Time to start bringing these issues to the Presidents attention....document your attempts to ask for help and post them online....lets see if the changes we are seeing are real or not.....this is a surefire way to see if Trump is really a Whitehat or a Blackhat.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

"We may never be able to tell you how he got into the river," Maj. Michael O'Connor of the Atlanta Police told reporters today.

Yes, without his phone, ID, wallet, keys, etc. all at his house.... Of course, he just wandered in and drown. That MUST be it!

No sign of foul play.....really? Really? So, "detective", your theory is this adult just went for a walk by the river without any of those items, and just slipped in and drown? C'mon man, seriously.....

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Microbiologists are murdered rather frequently. Since i am on my work computer, im not feeling like i can safely go fishing for a link to provide...but therea re several stories that discuss the long list of murdered microbiologists.

For those trying to discern a reason...i would suggest that we are wholly unaware of said reason and discerning it is impossible due to our compound ignorance.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

Snopes has been shown to be less than savory when it comes to 'debunking'. They tried and failed to debunk the emails showing how crooked Hilary is when they hit wiki-leaks. They also tried to defend Oprah and say she never uttered the phrase stating that to end racism, older white people 'just have to die." It was an interview on the BBC. She did indeed say that. They practically turned themselves inside out trying to say she never said that. Ridiculous.

Sadly, Fake-book and Google are using Snopes to determine what is fake news now. I don't trust 'em, especially after the scandals about the misuse of donations/funding by the owners of Snopes.

I wrote my post too hastily, I should have pointed out that i don't trust snopes and find it, let's say "convenient" that these are the first search results.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Which should IMMEDIATELY make you realize that there's something to this story considering Snopes' track record, and the way googly gets all goofy.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We are being actively 'preened' and what better way than via a thing we think helps keep us safe...

This so called @Aussie Flu' epidemic here in the UK is as damaging as I've seen a flu outbreak, people are simply caught in a non stop loop of illness, I myself have had it for months, my daughter has it and my wife has it, its just rotating the standard flu symptoms but in a very enraged state.

We as a family did not take up the flu shot offer and to be honest I'm glad we didn't...

There seems a pretty constant release of every changing disease types that some even have patents for them...

What sort of cruel world are we to do this happily to ourselves..

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I think we're spinning a lot of surrounding details in order to build a conspiracy when it's most likely this guy was just deeply depressed. The reasons for which could be completely unknown to anybody but him.

If Hollywood has taught us anything, it's that disenchantment with ones job is more than enough reason to leap from the top of a building. Maybe after his "whistle blow" and warning of a potential problem, the lack of response/action on his findings was the final push into "what's the point" territory. (which is usually where a lot of suicidal minds go to in the midst of a downward spiral)

Leaving all your valuables/identifications at home is really not that weird. Anybody who's fantasized about leaving this world can relate to all types of odd thinking. In this case he could have though, "If they find my body too soon, I can slow the process of identification if I've got nothing on me"

Onto the conspiracy side of things... MILLIONS of people get flu shots/vaccines. There are always going to be a few people (likely with preexisting conditions) that get the fuzzy end of the lollipop. "Whistleblowing" about a few deaths causes unneeded concern/panic with the general pop because people don't understand odds/statistics in relation to just HOW MANY F-ING PEOPLE THERE ARE! If you give a billion people a cookie, there will always be a small percentage that will choke to death on that cookie.

That kind of self-centered, tiny and delusional outlook on the real world is the same kind of thinking that leads people to think that because they see a flat horizon, it must mean the Earth is flat.

As for the depopulation argument, that just seems like BS. The powers that be make FAR too much money off of the growing population. Overbreeding and overpopulation is only a concern to those who don't have the means to get out of the crowd. And by means I mean $$$.

The only power that is trying to depopulate the Earth is Mother Nature herself. If anything vaccines are meant to combat depopulation.

edit on 6-4-2018 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Microbiologists are murdered rather frequently. Since i am on my work computer, im not feeling like i can safely go fishing for a link to provide...but therea re several stories that discuss the long list of murdered microbiologists.

For those trying to discern a reason...i would suggest that we are wholly unaware of said reason and discerning it is impossible due to our compound ignorance.

Yep, anyone who types "microbiologists who died suspicious" into the search gives you more than you want to see. Here is just one of many links: List of Over 100 Dead Mirobiologists

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If you don't know by now that Snopes is consistently untrustworthy on political topics, nothing we can do, hehe... They'll label something FALSE, but then when you read the meat of it, it's obviously more on the "mostly true" spectrum of the scale.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie
a reply to: djz3ro

Which should IMMEDIATELY make you realize that there's something to this story considering Snopes' track record, and the way googly gets all goofy.

That's pretty much what happened

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Really good investigative journalism here.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
He was infected. Now the water is infected. Buckle up

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
He was infected. Now the water is infected. Buckle up

All I know is you don't swim in the "Hooch" any more for a reason. Or eat the dwindling fish population,cause it's filthy as hell already. Like since the late 70's people would get sick as hell shooting the Hooch, used to be a big deal every body would grab a inner tube or raft and a chitload of beer/liquor etc. Float down the Chattahoochee with everybody pissing in the water around you, lol good times...

He didn't go into the water recreationally, it's either suicide,could he swim?, or he was dumped there

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

Cabin fever (movie)
Heyyyooooo!
Jfc that's such a nightmare situation

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
As for the depopulation argument, that just seems like BS. The powers that be make FAR too much money off of the growing population. Overbreeding and overpopulation is only a concern to those who don't have the means to get out of the crowd. And by means I mean $$$.

TPTB have more than enough money. These depopulation initiatives are about CONTROL. The fact of the matter is the Earth's population has grown to a number that is no longer viable to manage effectively. Hence depopulation agendas. It's all about CONTROL.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kathael

www.cbsnews.com...
www.kansascity.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

he was found by 2 fisherman partly submerged in mud and water on the west bank...an area that had already been searched, He was wearing his favorite running shoes..and avid collector of rare stones he had 3 crystals in his pocket. He was found in an area inaccessible by foot.

someone posted on youtube that the rive was .5 from his house and he was found 2.88 miles downstream
edit on 6-4-2018 by research100 because: dang spelling

edit on 6-4-2018 by research100 because: changed 2 to 3

edit on 6-4-2018 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
There is certainly a motive for his death being a homicide.

Passed up on promotion, probably made it clear he would be leaving the CDC to pursue other opportunity's. In the passion of the moment he makes some veiled threats to lobby for more scrutiny of the CDC and it's vaccine program. A CDC executive who has shared financial interests with "big pharma" companies who make enormous profits in their vaccine research and development; passed the word to someone. Someone who was aware of the problem then decided that the problem needed to go away.

Government will not give the investigation enough resources to uncover a scenario like this.

US intelligence agencies are not structured in a way to clean out domestic corruption and crime, especially at the higher echelons of wealth.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

someone posted on youtube that the rive was .5 from his house and he was found 2.88 miles downstream

On times when they are generating heavily , there is a wild current. No way to swim in that. A person will drown .
In fact , if you are in a canoe or raft and the river starts to rise , get out of the water.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Despite all the internet rumoration, the facts remain... passed over for a promotion he worked hard for, tried to call mom, reached out to his neighbor, "delete me", then left all his belongings at home and took a walk down to the river for a (cough)... swim.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join