It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Top Scientist Timothy Cunningham's Body Found In Atlanta River

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I've known several people that have committed suicide, it's not one thing that sends them over but a bunch of little things adding up and they aren't able to cope. It is very possible that he was depressed, and I also think it is very possible something else might have happened too.

Left work "not feeling well". He left everything at home but it seems he stopped to change into his jogging clothes, he left on foot presumably. If the river was not near his home how did he get there?

he was a strong person he made it through Harvard and into a high level position at the CDC.
edit on 5-4-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Chickensalad

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: Edumakated

One would be depressed about not getting promoted to branch manager? Wtf?!

It could have been the straw that pushed him over... you just never know.

A buddy of mine from was literally on top of the world in the music industry living the dream. Making millions of dollars. Menages with video models. Poppin bottles in the clubs with all your favorite artists. Responsible for discovering and producing several multi-platinum selling / grammy winning artists who are still household names and a top exec at a major record label. He literally just up and killed himself one day out of the blue. No one has any idea why other than he supposedly "wasn't himself" like a week or two prior.

Shakir?

Yeah...

Yea I'm a bit of a hip hop head and that was the first person that popped into my head. That whole thing seemed to throw everyone for a loop, that knew him.
Condolences man.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm usually wary of jumping to conclusions before the data is in... in this case, however, it really, really stinks. How many folks end up in the river who have a decent job and are in their prime?

If the story about him fearing for his life due to the flu shot is true, then I wonder was it flawed or did it contain a live influenza to test population control methods? Either way, definitely motive for a killing IF true.

It's no secret that we ARE facing serious climate issues and over population. Someone might have decided to act on it, or they made a cheap flu shot that kills folks... or both.

A friend was sickened for life from a flu shot in the mid 1990's, along with many others, and it made the news for a few days, and the incident has been stricken from the net and even papers from the time have been removed from libraries in her region.

Conspiracies do happen, despite the careful effort to paint suspicious, smart folks as all being tinfoil schizophrenics. Maybe this is one?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

If the flu shot was bad why would they want to keep it quite and not recall it, Just what was or is the agenda ?.

Human depopulation

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I've known several people that have committed suicide, it's not one thing that sends them over but a bunch of little things adding up and they aren't able to cope. It is very possible that he was depressed, and I also think it is very possible something else might have happened too.

He could have simply moved out of state elsewhere or even out of country for that matter. He had the funds to do so to start another life.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

One would be depressed about not getting promoted to branch manager? Wtf?!

It could have been the straw that pushed him over... you just never know.

A buddy of mine from was literally on top of the world in the music industry living the dream. Making millions of dollars. Menages with video models. Poppin bottles in the clubs with all your favorite artists. Responsible for discovering and producing several multi-platinum selling / grammy winning artists who are still household names and a top exec at a major record label. He literally just up and killed himself one day out of the blue. No one has any idea why other than he supposedly "wasn't himself" like a week or two prior.

Shakir?

Yeah...

Yea I'm a bit of a hip hop head and that was the first person that popped into my head. That whole thing seemed to throw everyone for a loop, that knew him.
Condolences man.

Yeah, it definitely caught everyone by surprise. He was a very good friend from undergrad. I mean how do you go from hanging out with Jay-Z and Beyonce to just deciding to end it all one day? He was literally on top of the world as far as professional success goes, but you never really know what is going on in people's lives behind closed doors.

One can rationalize it if someone is having a string of failures in their life, but most people don't kill themselves when they are by all accounts "winning."

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It was the fifth of April, another sleepy, dusty Atlanta day
I was out choppin' cotton and my brother was balin' hay
And at dinner time we stopped and walked back to the house to eat
And Mama hollered out the back door "Y'all remember to wipe your feet"
And then she said "I got some news this mornin' from the CDC"
"Today Timothy Cunningham jumped off the Chattahoochee Bridge"
And Papa said to Mama as he passed around the blackeyed peas
"Well, Timothy never had a lick of sense, pass the biscuits, please"
"There's five more acres in the lower forty I've got to plow"
And Mama said it was shame about Timothy, anyhow
Seems like nothin' ever comes to no good up on Choctaw Ridge
And now Timothy Cunningham’s jumped off the Chattahoochee Bridge

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Everybody jumps in the river in February for a quick dip.
Nothing to see here folks....
Thank you Mr. Cunningham, I have to admire people who put others above their own career and future.
I didn't get the shot nor did I get sick this year.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

If the flu shot was bad why would they want to keep it quite and not recall it, Just what was or is the agenda ?.

Human depopulation

Seriously doubt that this is anything more than a tragic suicide, or perhaps an opportunistic murder.

No “dark government agency” at work.

To believe that he was assasinated because he knew “something” about the current flu vaccine fails the logic test.

Too many people received this year’s vaccine and only a relative handful died. Not a very efficient method of depopulation. And if it were more people dying, the public would have very quickly grown suspicious of the vaccine and stopped accepting it.
Also not conducive to depopulation.

I had the shot, had no ill effects (in fact, I have never felt better), and I am in no way considerable as a “prime candidate” for the chosen survivors.

And let’s face it, if there was anything less than a “built-in” fatality concerning the vaccine, it would not be worth the risk of discovery that a death like this could uncover.

Better to discredit a whistleblower than to kill him.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Left work "not feeling well". He left everything at home but it seems he stopped to change into his jogging clothes, he left on foot presumably. If the river was not near his home how did he get there?

Left work not feeling well - Depression (?) - I have done the same for the same reason.
How did he get to the river ? MARTA or possibly by cab
The Chattahoochee runs through Atlanta.

edit on 4/5/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Enough of him left for an autopsy?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

Human depopulation

Seriously doubt that this is anything more than a tragic suicide, or perhaps an opportunistic murder.

No “dark government agency” at work.

To believe that he was assasinated because he knew “something” about the current flu vaccine fails the logic test.

Too many people received this year’s vaccine and only a relative handful died. Not a very efficient method of depopulation. And if it were more people dying, the public would have very quickly grown suspicious of the vaccine and stopped accepting it.
Also not conducive to depopulation.

I had the shot, had no ill effects (in fact, I have never felt better), and I am in no way considerable as a “prime candidate” for the chosen survivors.

And let’s face it, if there was anything less than a “built-in” fatality concerning the vaccine, it would not be worth the risk of discovery that a death like this could uncover.

Better to discredit a whistleblower than to kill him.

The voice of reason

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Gothmog

Enough of him left for an autopsy?

Ever been to the "Hooch" ?
Never actually have seen anyone swimming in it. I imagine it does happen in some places though.
Even one or more times gators have been documented there . Especially up in Cobb County and the Sandy Springs area.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

So what they're trying to tell us he left work sick then went for a swim?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

So what they're trying to tell us he left work sick then went for a swim?

Folks use the term "sick" in lieu of depressed constantly .
Although , some employers provide paid or unpaid leave for "mental health days"
I doubt if "swimming" was the reason . There are lots of very nice jogging trails on the Chattahoochee.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

i ran a google search for "yournewswire flu shot" and the first two pages are Snopes saying that this is all false...

LOL, snopes!
Really?
They are just as reliable as Suchafail and wikipedia!
Sheeesh.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So ... being as simple as possible, the flu shot is supposed to increase the immune responsiveness to the influenza strains that it is targeted for in a given season.

Going back in time to the Spanish Flu epidemic that killed tens of millions or more in the early 20th century, and looking back, it seems that flu variety was more lethal because it tricked the immune system of the infected people to over react, leading to them having a terrible and fulminant pneumonia with inability to breathe, and death.

The young, with the better immune systems, died disproportionately from the so-called Spanish influenza back then, and they stacked their bodies 'like cord wood' in the hospitals, to make room for the not yet dead, at the time.

SO, maybe they made the vaccine too good this year, and it tripped off the immune systems of some patients too powerfully, and those that got the vaccine were more likely to die as an unanticipated result. Imagine the lawsuits, if that happened .....

Pure speculation here, but who knows?

This dead CDC guy might have been onto something big.

edit on 5-4-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: typos ugh.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

Oh man what a great song. I actually just heard that for the first time not too long ago..

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Very strange

I was at first concerned he may have intentionally absconded with a dangerous controlled substance from CDC Atlanta (one of the few BSL4 labs, I believe). However, I too began wondering about whistleblowing after reading a rather compelling post on an image board

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Something stinks to high heaven about this, and I thank you for bringing it to our attention Skywatcher2011.

For the authorities to simply call drowning, no foul play, ignores the fact that the mans personal effects were left at his home, including his keys. I have to assume, because the information has not been provided in detail, is that this refers to the things we all have on our key rings, ones house key, key to a personal safe or cabinet in the house, possibly a car key if one is a driver.

This leads one to ask some sensible questions. First question, and I believe the most important one, is where is Dr Cunningham's house, relative to the position in which his body was located, and where does the river come closest to it. If it is more than a couple of miles, you would have thought he would have driven to the river, if he had been planning a walk by it, to clear his head perhaps, or to breathe potentially fresher air. The other question is, if there is no foul play suspected, why did his keys get located in the house? The only reason to leave ones house key behind, is if one knows that one is never returning to the house, and in that case, the only two possibilities are that he planned to off himself by drowning (which is an absolutely absurd way to go, not top on anyones list), or that he knew he was going to be killed.

It cannot be neither of this situations. So either the coroner should have gone the distance and worked out how he came to be in the river, and ruled it a suicide, or gone the distance and worked out that he was forced under the water and drowned deliberately by a malicious person.

It cannot be neither, it can only be one or the other. If they had found his keys and effects on him, you could say that he had been out for a stroll and merely stumbled into the water, hit his head on a rock perhaps, and drowned while unconscious, but you cannot suggest such a thing if his keys were not in his pocket. The keys are an absolute indicator that something was amiss.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join