It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another California city backs Trump administration's lawsuit against state's 'sanctuary' laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Another California City joins the uproar against California's Sanctuary laws that seem to protect illegal immigration.

Others have voiced negative opinions and some are taking legal actions.

Ironic when "Legal" actions are necessary to jolt "illegal" actions.

I think some people in California want to Make California Great Again !

Another California city backs Trump administration's lawsuit against state's 'sanctuary' laws

On Wednesday, the Escondido City Council voted 4-1 to file an Amicus Curiae Brief in the administration’s federal lawsuit. The hearing was packed to capacity, and more than 60 members of the local community spoke, with a diverse spread of opinion.

“When you crossed our border, you became illegal and you became a criminal,” one resident said.

“I came to this country 45 years ago with me and my mother, OK? 45 years ago we were not offered sanctuary, we were not offered an easier and softer way,” one resident said. “We were told you have to be an American citizen and here is what you have to do -- and we did it.”

😎 MCGA 😎

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Escondido is smack in the path of Illegals sneaking into the United States. Meanwhile the Oregon Governor is telling Washington she will not send National Guard down to the border to guard as President Trump had decided to do.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
There were some pretty fiery speeches from LEGAL immigrants. I can't wait to see them called white supremacist nazis.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
So what's the word?

Are democrats doing this to get voters, break the social services network, dilute our labor value, build a anti-American army to invade from within, or build up bodies for ww3?

All of the above?

Man, I hope not

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I believe its part of a globalist plot to break down nations traditional operations.

We see a huge influx from tbe South and East into Europe, prompted by the EU and UN. We see the same thing in the Americas from the South and the Middle East.

Next we see carbon credits payable to the UN...ie their global tax base being pushed...at least initially, surely more to come. Then they have their own massive income for a global governance body that is not elected (taxation without representation)

Once the 3rd world immigrants to the 1st world nations and extreme politicol turmoil issues ensue, the UN steps in to right the global ship.

Masterful plan, fed by global media mostly owned by those same oligarchs antsy to have us open our doors and get on with our own controlled demise.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is great news, especially from a city so far south and relatively close to the border. I wonder if more illegal traffic runs up I-15 versus 1-5 these days.

In any case, I'll applaud the day that illegal immigration is such a small occurrence that we won't need these signs posted on the interstates in deep So-Cal

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: xuenchen

This is great news, especially from a city so far south and relatively close to the border. I wonder if more illegal traffic runs up I-15 versus 1-5 these days.

In any case, I'll applaud the day that illegal immigration is such a small occurrence that we won't need these signs posted on the interstates in deep So-Cal

So is that sign there to tell people to be careful, or to properly ID your target before taking them out?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Since California is run by people like Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi, expect to see harsh and severe punishment directed at Escondido City.

Oh, and Wanna Be murderer Kamala Harris runs things too.
edit on 4/5/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Since California is run by people like Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi, expect to see harsh and severe punishment directed at Escondido City.

Oh, and Wanna Be murderer Kamala Harris runs things too.

Every one of them I'm sure is on the drug cartel's payroll. All the Mexican gangs and drug violence and they don't have a way to put them in jail. Really?. You know that's how the cartel's operate in Mexico. They tell the cops who they can and can not arrest. If one of their runners gets busted by accident some public officel steps in and has the guy released. Sound familiar?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I believe its part of a globalist plot to break down nations traditional operations.

We see a huge influx from tbe South and East into Europe, prompted by the EU and UN. We see the same thing in the Americas from the South and the Middle East.

Next we see carbon credits payable to the UN...ie their global tax base being pushed...at least initially, surely more to come. Then they have their own massive income for a global governance body that is not elected (taxation without representation)

Once the 3rd world immigrants to the 1st world nations and extreme politicol turmoil issues ensue, the UN steps in to right the global ship.

Masterful plan, fed by global media mostly owned by those same oligarchs antsy to have us open our doors and get on with our own controlled demise.

You are on the right track . If the UN cannot elevate all countries to first world status , they must drag the first world countries down to third world...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Pretty sure I said this at least 5 years ago, if not more.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I dont claim original thoughts on the matter as it seems awfully obvious to me. I have been saying this for a while as well, only find it necessary to repeat it from time to time.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejoncrichton

My wife is a LEGAL immigrant, green card holding non-US citizen working towards citizenship. She supports this 100%. Illegals are clogging the system up so much it's actually screwing with us right now, it's a huge negative impact on us. Her sister is in Cali, came illegally, they made it so easy on her, she had and has less problems than we have.

top topics

join