It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney & The Fallen One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So this by far has been the craziest of all crazies when it comes to dreams!

Last time I heard about Mitt Romney was during the first ever election debate with Obama and this was in 2012 if I am not mistaken.

Either way, the dream was rather a strange one I stood in front of this building and a bodyguard opened the door saying: "Thank you for making it, he's awaiting you in the basement".

After what felt like a solid 10 minutes of making it through this huge f*cking house and I mean it was huge, I was led to a door and that is when the guard said: "Please be careful as the light is not working".

As I looked at the stairs going down I felt this strange heaviness in the air and a strange smell, I could not tell exactly what it was all I know is that it reminded me of some sort of burning rubber soot scent. The further I went in the stranger things became and I heard this almost demonic sound of several voices talking in unison which was freaking the sh*t out of me!

Finally, upon reaching the last step, I saw a swinging light in the corner of the room and in the shadows, I saw these eyes and a shadow of a person.
I could barely make out as to who that person was until the growling demonic voices stopped and Mitt Romney came out of the shadows saying: "I apologize if I scared you, and you need not worry or fear me".

I stood there trying to process that a second ago I heard some exorcist type of sh*t and now there's Mitt Romney standing in front of me!

This is when he pulled up a chair and sat down in front of me, he offered me a seat and asked if I wanted tea or anything. I refused any drinks or snacks and simply asked: "Why am I here exactly? and What is it that you want?".

He laughed and said: "I want out I'm tired of all this and you can help me purge my thorns".

At that moment I was even more confused and I asked a straightforward question: "Who do you think I am?".

He became rather serious and expressing a rather surprised look: "You're the first and the last".

I laughed and said: "I'm not Jesus man or God".

His facial expression changed and that's when he said with a straight face: "I know! You are the last anointed by birthright and mandated by them".

So as my confusion and thoughts of "What in the f*ck is happening here" have passed, I decided to dwell on the territory of trying to get more information.

After a few questions, it turns out that only a few anointed by birthright and some sort of mandate can remove the thorns of a soul, even that of whatever the f*ck this Mitt Romney thing was.

All I know is that this thing was literally flooded all over with the black goo mist and before whatever it is that transpired which I can not recall from that point on, the last thing I do know is that he said: "They have taken you to the land of fire and ice, you've seen the ancient ones below the ice awaiting their call to rise and when the trumpet sounds the ice will melt and the fire will rise".

I have no idea why I am dreaming these crazy dreams and I do not know what the meaning of all of them is, all I know is that I should probably pitch my crazy dreams to Hollywood and get a series or a movie deal going!

No, but in all seriousness does anyone know what's going on here?

I also tried to remember this place he spoke of and whenever I try to I get this headache, I had 1 flash of it and all I can say is that it's a really weird place. There are volcanoes all around and the ash covers the sky, with snow everywhere which is strange it's a frozen land with live volcanoes....

Anyway, so this is my crazy dream about Mitt Romney who I suspect is probably a fallen angel or a demon or whatever it is that thing was.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I dreamt about not being able to walk and my teeth all falling out and Kermit was not happy being green, Freud told me sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...

You wouldn't happen to be Mormon would you...The swearing was cute but felt forced.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
I dreamt about not being able to walk and my teeth all falling out and Kermit was not happy being green, Freud told me sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...

You wouldn't happen to be Mormon would you...The swearing was cute but felt forced.

Nope, not mormon, not catholic, not christian, not orthodox etc

I am a man with no religion.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

antarctica has volcanos
iceland? yup..

in fact iceland is referred to as... "the land of fire and ice."

an ex of mine used to call herself the alpha and omega.

lol..

oh and once george bush was a horned god with lightning eyes, in a military complex pointing at a sandbox between my old life and the Army. asked if I wanted to die and start over..

dreams man...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Summary:
Lucifuhrer, with his NAZI minions, down in Antartica, want to recruit you as a Antichrist.

Impossible, because the new billionaire Saudi Prince has the money to do just that. So if you have more money, then go for it.

i am sure all stupid Antichrist wannabees would know the following:
... even though sinners from other realms are screaming, do you know why all that is heard in the Lake of Fire, is the wind and the flames ?

God sends warnings to all mortal fools of where they will end up if they are foolish enough in trusting Horus.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Spring allergies always bring on colorful vivid dreams. Nutmeg in a glass of milk will do the same thing with a nice sandwich.

edit on 5-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Fire and Ice...sounds like you are influenced by The Game of Thrones.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I see a couple days ago you had another one with the "The Eater Of The Black Misty Goo"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Summary:
Lucifuhrer, with his NAZI minions, down in Antartica, want to recruit you as a Antichrist.

Impossible, because the new billionaire Saudi Prince has the money to do just that. So if you have more money, then go for it.

i am sure all stupid Antichrist wannabees would know the following:
... even though sinners from other realms are screaming, do you know why all that is heard in the Lake of Fire, is the wind and the flames ?

God sends warnings to all mortal fools of where they will end up if they are foolish enough in trusting Horus.

Naw, I'd never be the Antichrist, you see I'd rather be the guy who doesn't get involved with these silly plans they have.

Also, it's interesting you say the Saudi prince would be the antichrist, a few years back I had a dream where a man who looked Saudi and wore similar clothing to that of the Saudi royalty standing in an ocean of blood.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

That's weird I've dreamed of the same place and sort of thing. The land of fire and ice did the ground look frozen with ice and their were spirits of different kinds of people and things frozen under the ice? We're there black tree's and did anyone give off a Raven kind of feeling? Did any of the black goo get inside you? Did he also you were of fire and ice or call you by another name? When you viewed the land of fire and ice did your image start getting static like the signal was going out?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazamure

That's weird I've dreamed of the same place and sort of thing. The land of fire and ice did the ground look frozen with ice and their were spirits of different kinds of people and things frozen under the ice? We're there black tree's and did anyone give off a Raven kind of feeling? Did any of the black goo get inside you? Did he also you were of fire and ice or call you by another name? When you viewed the land of fire and ice did your image start getting static like the signal was going out?

Yeh man frozen mummy looking people under the ice and there were weird burned black trees there.

No raven though and no goo didn't get inside me.

No he didn't call me by any other name.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

That's crazy that you dreamed of the same place and similar things. It's been part of this ongoing set of dreams and places that I have had for a long time. Dealing with apocalypses and symbols and stuff that I usually have to Google about and other worlds. Did you see any blue fire? Was this house in this wooded large Hill kind of area? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Maybe somewhere on the other side of those volcanoes but no house or anything, there were some blue fire here and there but not a lot of it. Anyway man I don't know what this place is.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The house wouldn't be at the frozen place I was talking about the initial house you went in. I had a dream of exploring a large house/mansion that I hated before and about Gates and keys and blood.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

"They have taken you to the land of fire and ice, you've seen the ancient ones below the ice awaiting their call to rise and when the trumpet sounds the ice will melt and the fire will rise"

You need to read about the seven trumpets in the book of Revelation in the Bible.

new topics

top topics

join