It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we talk?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
It's about time we get some conspiracy theories on our conspiracy theory forum, huh? I'm tired of this partisan bickering noise. People can do that on every single forum on the internet. Literally. Every single forum on the internet will let you argue all day long about whether Trump or Hillary should be president. You need a conspiracy forum to say that they're all exactly the same and it just plain makes no difference who is in that white house that all the cameras are pointed at. Maybe it matters more who is pointing the cameras. And just maybe all those faceless government employees you've NEVER heard of and will never see on the news and will never, ever hear of matter more than that guy with the goofy hair in the white house. Just maybe they have more say in everything than he ever did, ever will or ever could.

Well, you can probably say that anywhere. You might get someone's attention for five whole seconds. And then it will be back to "Hillary Clinton hid her emails!" or "Trump colluded with Russia!".

Ummm. Here's a thought. Maybe Trump isn't the only one who colluded with Russia. Now there's a good conspiracy theory for our conspiracy theory forum. Maybe Communism didn't go anywhere. Hmmmmm. Well, we know it didn't go anywhere in China. Here we are in 2018 supporting a communist government in a foreign country because their people will work cheap and build us cheap stuff. Who says communism doesn't work? All they need is our money and it works just fine!

Maybe Russia is still communist. Maybe the reason why the First, Second, Fourth and Fifth Amendments are under constant assault is because we can't have a proper dictatorship until they all go away. Nobody ever thought of that, did they? (Except the people who wrote them) Maybe they just told us communism went away so all the old farts who remember why they never wanted it in the first place would relax and start worrying more about their crazy neighbors than commies from oversees. Which I have to admit, I guess we probably all really should worry more about our crazy neighbors than anyone else. But still.

So there you have it. The dictatorship is more necessary than it ever has been because guess what? Your neighbors are crazy and they're armed. And they have free speech too! If that isn't more dangerous than a communist I don't know what is.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Yeah, I know I'm talking crazy. Too much caffeine too early. Maybe. LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Whaaat?

Oh okay, too much covfefe I guess.
edit on 5/4/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
A post like your is made a few times a month. The general reply is if you want to see conspiracy posts then make one. Otherwise just pass the ones titled ‘Trump sucks, here’s why’ bitching about it won’t help, maybe the rant forum?

PS, Hillary really did suck!

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
A post like your is made a few times a month.

Only a few times a month?

Anyway, yeah. I kind of figured it would happen once in a blue moon. I couldn't find them (I never was good at finding a needle in a haystack).

The general reply is if you want to see conspiracy posts then make one.

It's funny that people would tell someone to do what they've already done. LOL

edit on 5-4-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I'm not sure the arguments are over who should be President. That train has left the station. The arguments are over whether Trump is a crook and incompetent, and turning our country into a dictatorship, or .... not.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I'm not sure the arguments are over who should be President. That train has left the station. The arguments are over whether Trump is a crook and incompetent, and turning our country into a dictatorship, or .... not.

Oh no. The arguments are about many things but there is no question of whether or not Trump is a crook or incompetent.

1. He's clearly a crook. You don't get to be where he is if you aren't.

2. He's obviously not an incompetent crook. (see point one)

3. He's obviously doing more than his fair share to turn our country into a dictatorship. Which is why he's there.

Everybody wants a dictatorship. It's just that nobody wants one that won't be fun for them to live in. So the argument is really over what kind of dictatorship we're going to have.
edit on 5-4-2018 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Great Conversation is always healthy

🤓🧐

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The conspiracy community and the ability to discuss anything with conspiracy theorists died a long time ago. They connected themselves with snake oil salesmen and liars, and after the UFO nutters began to shift towards political/government conspiracies, it has gone completely down hill from there. So it's very tough to separate conspiracy and politics.

Conspiracy theorists used to be open to evidence and things like reason/logic. Nowadays they are just full retard.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Yep. Why is the WH full of crooks, incompetents, and spies? And everything else is so absurd, the nepotism seem unremarkable.
Therein lies the true conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Yep. Why is the WH full of crooks, incompetents, and spies? And everything else is so absurd, the nepotism seem unremarkable.

The WH is not full of crooks and spies.

Also, nepotism occurs at every level of society.

Not sure why we expect the rich and powerful to be any different.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yes it is. And liars. And thieves. And persons of diminished ethics and morals and manwhores. And money launderers.

No it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Where did you go? Get back in here and explain yourself!

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yes it is. And liars. And thieves. And persons of diminished ethics and morals and manwhores. And money launderers.

No more so than the average person or average workplace.

No it doesn't.

Of course it does. It's quite common among people to use their power or influence to benefit their friends/family.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Where did you go? Get back in here and explain yourself!

I do have other things to do as well.

As I have had to explain to many others on this site, I cannot stay on here all day and babysit you kids.

Get a job or find a hobby. ATS becomes much less important.
edit on 5-4-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You want a conspiracy I'll give you one. Donald Trumps is a Pleiadian (reason for Introvert) cos no human would walk around with hair like that. And Hillary Clinton is a Reptilian (another for Introvert) cos Reptilians allow their males to bonk other females.
Are they good enough for you?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
PS. (another reason for Introvert) cos that's why they're always fighting each other.

new topics

top topics

join