It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Creation of Portals by CERN

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Listen

Well the whole point isn't wether there is a Portal at CERN or not. It's about spreading mis and dis info. And that they are doing that is clear. With their occult artsy videos they are willingly giving the impression that 'dark stuff' is going on. As a result 'portal' stories appear on the net.

What better way to hide the truth? Can we even question that CERN is anything else than opaque. Without being called uneducated by lameass skeptics that really can't see the whole picture.

As it is right now in 2018 we live in a society that is completely controlled , truth is suppressed . And i hope that skeptics and believers see that mis and disinfo created by those in power make it impossible to discuss that something more is going on at CERN than the official narrative.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
CERN makes portals
This I know
Because GLaDOS
Told me so

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Hyperboles

When people start referencing portals, it's time to put the Hazmat suits on and stand by for eye-level manure. As sure as the sun rises in the morning, the mention of 'portals' is a clear sign someone is shoe-shining. Half the time they're kidding themselves and the rest is trickery on us.

The best thing about portals is how awesome they are in books and TV stories. A writer can include portals and suddenly the characters can time-travel, cross the universe or follow different time-lines. Bad guys can appear from nowhere like the monster in the closet or aliens through the stargate. That's how we know they're BS too. They're devices and McGuffins to drive narratives and are either 'supernatural' or described in technobabble.

Personally, I think the local train network in the South of England is like a Stargate portal system. I can hop onto any platform and within one or two hours can be in Bristol, London, Reading, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Birmingham, Southampton and many other cities and towns across the area. Sometimes I've been lucky enough to have an interview at an office right next to a train station on the direct route. Somewhere like Brighton has train stations every half mile or so, forming a mini metro system.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

They admit and acknowledge creating tiny black holes that last only seconds. Seemingly no harm in that science.

Otherwise I agree with your post. Too much fear mongering for having no proof.

I do have some concerns about CERN but that is for another thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Listen

Well the whole point isn't wether there is a Portal at CERN or not. It's about spreading mis and dis info. And that they are doing that is clear. With their occult artsy videos they are willingly giving the impression that 'dark stuff' is going on. As a result 'portal' stories appear on the net.

What better way to hide the truth? Can we even question that CERN is anything else than opaque. Without being called uneducated by lameass skeptics that really can't see the whole picture.

As it is right now in 2018 we live in a society that is completely controlled , truth is suppressed . And i hope that skeptics and believers see that mis and disinfo created by those in power make it impossible to discuss that something more is going on at CERN than the official narrative.

I think your science machine may be broken. Anyone with a basic grasp of psychics would tell you that it would take a huge amount of mass to create a black hole, let alone these portals.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I really don't understand , where am I talking about blackholes ?! Nor am I defending the fact that CERN is involved in creating blackholes portals or potatoe soup !

I'm just making the point that the discussion about CERN doing stuff that isn't public knowledge is nearly impossible due to mis and dis info spread by CERN itself.
Skeptics repeat basic science and CT'ers want to see a conspiracy the netto result is Zero !

Kinda funny... but hey science boldly goes were no-ats'er has gone before... Graphene Hawking-radiation and Blackholes , a real think.... huuuge mass needed nah... it's about density not mass.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think the day CERN actually creates a portal to somewhere, it'll be known. Something tells me such things wouldn't actually stay quiet for long honestly. I mean as much as everyone seems to believe 1000's of people can keep a secret... it's hard enough for one person let alone hundreds colluding together.
edit on 5/4/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here's how:

1. Define what is meant by "a portal".

2. Establish what is needed to open such a portal.

3. Then ask "Does CERN do what is needed to open such a portal?"

edit on 5/4/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Listen

Meh...I think they just like to have fun with that sort of stuff; be a little different for the sake of being different.

The people at CEN don't live in a vacuum (I'm being figurative). They are normal people who live in the same world in which the rest of us live, and they are subject to the same culture and pop-culture stuff to which the rest of us are subjected. It is not surprising that sometimes their public relations product sometimes reflect cultural and pop-cultural references.

edit on 5/4/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Personally, I think the local train network in the South of England is like a Stargate portal system.

Same with places like John Lennon Airport. You get in line to walk up some stairs and enter a long, narrow room full of small seats that don't appear to have been designed by, or for, human beings. People spend a few incredibly uncomfortable hours in this room and then appear in a different country.

I wish scientists would look into this because it's almost like black magic. Surprise, surprise there's even a secret locked alcove up front that probably conceals the altar and grimoires...and chickens...always with the chickens.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Jokes often hide the truth.... that's why the dumb laughing at the end of each ufo item on mainstream...

they are subject to the same culture and pop-culture stuff to which the rest of us are subjected.

But then again hella you could be right , maybe i'm just to paranoia and should post this to a conspiracy forum instead.

[sarcasm]
For the rest of the people just 'move on there is nothing behind the scenes of CERN... ' Science is open scientist do it all for them brownie points cute guys like billy nye share all their research willingly...
[/sarcasm]

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have plenty of portals within my own home.
I guess CERN opens doors for many people.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You do realize that one of their own directors admitted that they are attempting to open a portal, don't you?

A top boffin at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) says that the titanic machine may possibly create or discover previously unimagined scientific phenomena, or "unknown unknowns" - for instance "an extra dimension". "Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it," said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN, briefing reporters including the Reg at CERN HQ earlier this week.
Source, The Register

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I didn't know this needed to be debunked.
Why is this is aliens forum?

Is the premise that they are creating wormholes enabling deep space travel?

Is that the portal?

Why not theories involving antimatter since that's at least in the realm of what they are studying .well..matter and it's creation anyway. Dan Brown wrote a compelling story that even brought in the value of prayer and the law of attraction. There's a few good threads right there.
I wanted to post in the science and tech forum, but was not paying attention. Just went on the jolly i guess. but thanks for your comment.
You'll be surprised at how many people really think that CERN is doing something nefarious

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kohll
You do realize that one of their own directors admitted that they are attempting to open a portal, don't you?

A top boffin at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) says that the titanic machine may possibly create or discover previously unimagined scientific phenomena, or "unknown unknowns" - for instance "an extra dimension". "Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it," said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN, briefing reporters including the Reg at CERN HQ earlier this week.
Source, The Register
Yes Im aware of it, but don't really know what to make of it

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Nope,not surprised in the slightest here. They are playing with thing not even they understand, what could possibly go wrong man?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Nope,not surprised in the slightest here. They are playing with thing not even they understand, what could possibly go wrong man?
Lol. I don't know man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join