It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton and 9/11

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
I just want a simple sumarry without reading through 3 pages plus of info. How was she tied to it.

There are Putin quotes supplied by the individual that authored this thread titled “Hillary Clinton and 9/11” concerning the CIA? What more do you want.

It means that we intended to check it out.

I never posted anything inflammatory, like the calling her the plane crashing witch..... but.

Now the rumble from Q is that JFK Jr fell prey to a conspiracy (this is a conspiracy site, right?)

It said that Jr and Trump had a personal connection. It should not surprise people who remember the celebrityhood of NYC at that time. No doubt these young bucks met each other. iirc, there's a news report where Jr suggested Trump for prez.

Short story, Jr plunges his twin engine craft off Long Island after "disorientation" or as some suggest he missed the landing beacon because it had "shifted" therefore the runway was not present after descent thru clouds.

Details aside, the NY senate seat that Jr had pondered immediately went to Hillary by default.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modus_operandi

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: FlyingFox

Listening to Doctor Corsi, he reminded us of the theft of "highly classified" documents from the national archives....which he says implicated the Clintons in a precursory way for the 9/11 plot.

You read it on the internet so it must be true.

Sometimes I feel we need internet police to ferret out fraud.

Sigh. It happened. watched it live as all that happened. Did you?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

a reply to: Jay-morris

But blindly believing our governments who are responsible for ilegal wars and thousands of deaths in the last few decades, of course i am dubious.

What does the above have to do with the Dutch evidence concerning flight 17? Can you cite how the gathered evidence is fraudulent? Finding the evidence credible is propaganda? What can offer that is more credible, and fits the forensic science?

At the time, could you find the evidence the Iraq had weapons of mass destruction before we invaded? Yet the western media, experts and western governments said we did have evidence, and we know what happened there don't we. We were decieved, but I bet at the time you believed it didn't you.

As for the plane attack, nothing is conclusive, we hear it could be this and that, but no proof thst Russia ordered that plane to be shot down.

Again, what does this have to do with the Dutch Safety Board findings based on the wreckage, recovered missile pieces, forensic evidence, radar data, intercept calls, witnesses, video, and statements by individuals that initially claimed they shot down the jet. Being able to find evidence a rocket was launched in pro Russian held territory, and then the rocket launcher responsible was returned to Russian Federation territory?

Then add on Russia blocked the attempt to form a UN tribunal to investigate flight 17.

If you have evidence the Dutch investigation is fraudulent, please cite the evidence.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

watched it live as all that happened. Did you?

Actually yes.
I was a tv repairman at the time.

Challenger too.

These conspiracies come from people who watch too much youtube.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Ok if this is the case please answer one question if it wasnt an inside job or pre planned Explain this to me please ''''''''

WTC 7

not touched by the so called terrorists so was it magic ?? office fires ??? all that burning paper and a building inplodes in on itself .... This is the elephant in the room its the one that the belivers of the Government story hate being asked .. so now i ask you Explain how this building fell in on its self

edit on 10 4 2018 by colang because: spelling

edit on 10 4 2018 by colang because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

If only MSM would report things and offer both sides including conspiracies. However as they are the mouthpiece of the the ones that instigate the need for conspiracies i guess Alex Jones and YouTube is all we get

edit on 10 4 2018 by colang because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: colang
a reply to: neutronflux

Ok if this is the case please answer one question if it wasnt an inside job or pre planned Explain this to me please ''''''''

WTC 7

Probably something to do with the 1000ft skyscraper that fell on it and the uncontrolled fires that moved through the buiding for 7 hours.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

And conspiracists ignoring that WTC 7 was nothing like a CD. A relatively silent progressive collapse void of any detonation powerful enough to cut steel? With the start of collapse as indicated by the penthouse. A collapse that started under the penthouse, and worked internally to the opposite side of the building as indicated by items on the roof. WTC 7’s facade did not even start to fall until most of WTC 7 failed internally.
edit on 11-4-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: colang

not touched by the so called terrorists so was it magic

Are you referring to conspiracists believing in magical explosives used for a silent CD? Or the fraudulent thermite paper by Jones. Jones who has never released a study if the WTC dust would burn in an oxygen free atmosphere? Jones, who’s WTC dust experiment results could not be replicated?
Richard gages fizzle no flash explosives?

Name one time thermite was used to demolish a high rise building? What’s that, if it never happened before, it means it’s impossible?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Even the MSM don't believe fire caused the collapse.
www.express.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fermy
www.express.co.uk...

Fakse argument by you? Quote from the article where the author believes fire and thermal stress did not bring down WTC 7

Is that article using the WTC 7 Evaluation as a basis? The study that has gone 6 months passed its initial due date? Then was recently posted it’s release is delayed at least another year? A study that was going to submit to an actual peer reviewed structural engineering journal, but was last changed to a release to a hand picked “panel”? A study solely funded by donations from AE 9/11 Truth?

Sounds legit......

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

www.express.co.uk...

The Express claims that every winter will be an ice age and every summer will be like living on Venus

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

And conspiracists ignoring that WTC 7 was nothing like a CD.

It's surprising just how many of them are completely unaware of the damage caused by the collapse of the North tower

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I think you two might be better off posting on Metabunk, Mick West would love to have you on board.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I think you two might be better off posting on Metabunk, Mick West would love to have you on board.

Yes they've thoroughly debunked these claims.

If you don't agree then feel free to let them know

www.metabunk.org...
edit on 11-4-2018 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Funny response when you could take the time to defend the WTC 7 Evaluation project? How long has the project being going, how many times has the release been pushed back, and when is the new release date? Indefinite? But AE 9/11 Truth is still asking for handouts.....

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

It's surprising just how many of them are completely unaware of the damage caused by the collapse of the North tower

Why let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy story?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

Why let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy story?

Good?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join