It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton and 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ok, this is not a joke.

Listening to Doctor Corsi, he reminded us of the theft of "highly classified" documents from the national archives....which he says implicated the Clintons in a precursory way for the 9/11 plot.

youtu.be...

I thought, nah.... So I looked into it.

www.usnews.com...

www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-whispers/2011/03/14/berger-thefts-still-weigh-on-archives-agents

Apparently, the background for Berger's activities was the (drumroll please....) the 9/11 Commission Hearings!

By Caitlin Huey-Burns and Paul Bedard March 14, 2011, at 11:56 a.m. U.S. News & World Report Berger Thefts Still Weigh on Archives Agents More IT'S BEEN ALMOST EIGHT years since Clinton-era national security adviser Sandy Berger smuggled classified documents out of the National Archives.
Brachfeld now has an archival recovery team assigned to work theft cases. "Those acts I don't think can be re-created today," he tells our Caitlin Huey-Burns. Still, the Berger episode gnaws at Brachfeld because the former top official abused his privileges and because Berger's actions might have robbed the 9/11 Commission of key details related to its probe of the terror plot. Brachfeld says Berger was given "unique privileges" just "because he was Sandy Berger." But, he adds, that kind of special treatment will never again be provided. "Those unique privileges were rescinded, in terms of it wasn't going to happen again," says Brachfeld. [See a slide show of 5 Reasons Obama is the Same as Bush, Clinton.]

He notes that the 9/11 Commission report, which also looked at the Clinton administration's handling of terrorism, could have been compromised. "We all know what 9/11 meant to the country, and his treating those records in such a manner will always leave, in my mind, a cloud over whether or not the 9/11 Commission got full production of the records that they requested, and that to me is extremely serious and an affront to all Americans." [Read more about national security and terrorism.] The misdemeanor to which Berger admitted took place in late 2003. "It was a terrible experience for me," Brachfeld says. "I was going after big game." He adds: "It was very disquieting to me somebody that you hope would be a good steward of the records and would be responsive to the 9/11 Commission, treated the records in the opposite manner."

www.realclearpolitics.com...

www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/01/sandy_berger_what_did_he_take.html

The Berger episode, however, strictly involves materials that are supposed to be turned over under the law, materials specifically covered by a presidential directive that authorized sharing the information with those investigating 9/11 intelligence-gathering and evaluation. Mr. Berger's willingness to risk everything to suppress the information goes well beyond ordinary concerns against excessive disclosure. Bill Clinton obviously has great sensitivity to his place in history and to accusations that he did too little to respond to al-Qaeda, that he is to some degree responsible for failing to prevent 9/11's tragedy. That is why he and his lieutenants made reckless and baseless accusations against the current Bush administration, attempting to portray them as having dropped the baton handed off by ever-vigilant Clintonistas (who, according to John Ashcroft's testimony, withheld the MAAAR and its warnings about al-Qaeda's operations in the US from the Bush transition team). But maybe there is more to the story. Maybe there is something far worse than we can imagine that is worth having his chief security aide risk his reputation, his career, and his liberty to cover up.

Recently...

www.weeklystandard.com/obama-dines-with-man-caught-stealing-destroying-classified-documents/article/804668

www.weeklystandard.com...

So, what's the connection to Doctor Corsi in 2018?

I have a theory that 9/11 disclosure is part of The Plan, which Q refers to have been 3 years in the making. It rings true to me, as a good reason the military wants to be part of "anti-corruption", with Trump being put in as a white-hat candidate. He has been pretty successful so far in that regard.

I've been saying for a while that 9/11-Trump-The Plan are intertwined in a way that you cannot avoid 9/11 while addressing the other facets of the Deep State. Am I right in this assumption?

For the single reason, I ask what topic could make every Deep State-controlled institution absolutely loose their minds in a way never before seen. Sure, I hear more about Pgate type things all the time, and understand it's implications, but that seems like a subject that never leads anywhere.

Along with the many reasons MIL INTEL felt betrayed and would want to support "the Constitution", Trump is also a New Yorker. Anyone who followed his biography as a NYC insider knows that means Trump is uniquely qualified to know the "inside story" thru his NYPD connections. The police in NY were harmed on 9/11, and would surely add themselves to the Truth Alliance. This is especially considering NY is under the Democrat yoke, also that NYPD had a look at the infamous Weiner labtop, where some pretty heavy material was archived.

Also connecting the Deep State players is Brennan, who has a whole shady profile himself, and is said to have expedited the vistas to the Saudis from his field office in Jedda. That's a separate vein that someone can expand on, there's a good deal of media material on this already.

So, when you consider all the connections: including Paki spies in Congress, fake Bin Laden mission at Obama's lowest popularity, Saudi Purge inc Bandar Bush, Clinton and Bush alliance, etc etc. Even Putin says he has 9/11 info stashed. There is too much material to add all in one post. I just want to develop the subjects that are both current and historical 9/11 ties to the current Deep State Panic. I hope lots of people can contribute their thoughts. I'll add some more too.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The CNN story stresses the stolen material was for the 9/11 Commission, but pre-9/11, the Millennium issue.

www.cnn.com...

www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/08/berger.sentenced/

"I'm glad that the 9/11 commission has made clear that it received all the documents that it sought, all the documents that it needed, and I'm pleased to finally have this matter resolved," he added. Berger reached a plea deal with federal prosecutors in April to avoid a jail sentence. At that time, he said the reason he took the documents was so he could prepare himself and others to assist the 9/11 commission, which investigated the circumstances surrounding the 2001 terrorist attacks and published a report of its findings last year."

www.archives.gov/research/recover/notable-thefts.html

www.archives.gov...

www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/cia-director-john-brennan-911-report-september-11-censored-secret-a7009586.html

www.independent.co.uk...

www.puppetstringnews.com/blog/2014-report-claims-brennan-gave-911-hijackers-visas-brennan-was-cia-station-chief-in-saudi-arabia-in-1996

www.puppetstringnews.com...

edit on 5-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: WHY ARE THEY ALL LOSING THEIR MINDS????

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hillary is to dodgy what Phar Lap is to winning - #in streaks ahead of every #er - simple.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Nothing worse than a horse on roids,hrc is just a bit shorter,and a bit more evil. You have got to be Australian? Wasn't phar lap a kiwi horse.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
You have got to be Australian? Wasn't phar lap a kiwi horse.
both Phar lap and I were born in New Zealand and trained and raced in Australia.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Hope you don't enjoy Aussie cricket too much then cobber . now underarm bowling isn't a thing anymore.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Aye he's a kiwi horse... but at the Museum of Victoria his taxidermied self resides. We've taken him as our own like Russell Crowe and Barnaby Joyce.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Aye he's a kiwi horse... but at the Museum of Victoria his taxidermied self resides. We've taken him as our own like Russell Crowe and Barnaby Joyce.

and Pavlova.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I am dreaming that most people are sick and tired of this "above the law" BS that has been going on with the people we elect and the bureaucrats they hire.

Seriously, why wasn't Berger thrown in jail for that? I mean think about what he did. It's amazing he didn't go to jail.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Listening to Doctor Corsi, he reminded us of the theft of "highly classified" documents from the national archives....which he says implicated the Clintons in a precursory way for the 9/11 plot.

You read it on the internet so it must be true.

Sometimes I feel we need internet police to ferret out fraud.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

You read it on the internet so it must be true.

Sometimes I feel we need internet police to ferret out fraud.

What research did you do on the topic, none?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Youtube seems to be the only place conspiracy believers go for 'research'.
So you must believe everything you see on youtube.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

He notes that the 9/11 Commission report, which also looked at the Clinton administration's handling of terrorism, could have been compromised.

The historical record shows that the Clinton administration was the first to label terrorism "'a national security issue,'" created a special CIA unit focusing specifically on Osama Bin Laden, and ordered missile attacks against the terrorist leader, while the Bush administration was warned 36 times -- including allegedly by Clinton himself -- about the terrorist threat prior to the attacks.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
If you push the distractions aside, the sound of silence about 9/11 right now says something in itself.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
If you push the distractions aside, the sound of silence about 9/11 right now says something in itself.

Over 15 years, and all you have is a reference to papers and documents? All the physical evidence points to the 19 terrorists. The only conspiracy is how the 19 terrorists, backed and funded by Middle Eastern interests, entered and stayed in the USA. And the gross negligence concerning the government and 9/11.

The US government did not mastermind 9/11. There is zero evidence of CD at the WTC. All physical evidence points to only a jet impacting the pentagon. All evidence points to a crashed passenger jet in Shanksville.

I hate the Clintons. They embody everything that is corrupt with big government and party loyal over country. But how did they benefit from 9/11? Their power comes from pay to play? Not military power moves. You just put yourself in a box. If the US government directly was responsible for the damage on 9/11, why would the Clinton’s need foreign ties?

You

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Even Putin says he has 9/11 info stashed

Why would you believe one bad actor over another.

Trust no one. You just showed you heel to any person peddling your biased views with absolutely no credible proof or evidence.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I didn't "heel" to anyone, I merely raised the issue. Nice try at a strawman argument.

Meanwhile, back in time: the morning of 11 SEP 2001

I'll revist this in a while....

Sorry, it's not YouTube

9/11: CIA chief defends hushed-up 28 pages because of ‘inaccurate, un-vetted’ info

www.rt.com/usa/341604-brennan-cia-28-pages-saudi/

www.rt.com...

Epsilon Foxtrot 🇺🇸

@epifox911
Follow Follow @epifox911
More
BREAKING:

9/11 - All 19 Islamic terrorist high-jackers got their visas stamped before they came to America at the CIA station in Jeda. And who was in charge? Who overrode everyone else's concerns and cautions and ordered those visas stamped?? "Disgraced Demagogue" John Brennan

Last week, not on YouTube either

www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-saudi-sept11/saudi-arabia-must-face-u-s-lawsuits-over-sept-11-attacks-idUSKBN1H43A1

www.reuters.com...

Maybe the shills won't yet be going on welfare....

edit on 5-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Sandy Berger, former national security adviser, dies By NICK GASS 12/02/2015 09:44 AM EST Updated 12/02/2015 05:32 PM EST

www.politico.com/story/2015/12/sandy-berger-national-security-adviser-216344

www.politico.com...

Seems like pretty extreme activity for a veteran National Security of 7 years.

Sandy Berger SandyBerger.jpg 19th United States National Security Advisor In office March 14, 1997 – January 20, 2001 President Bill ClintonSamuel Richard "Sandy" Berger (October 28, 1945 – December 2, 2015) was an American political consultant who served as the United States National Security Advisor for President Bill Clinton from March 14, 1997, until January 20, 2001. Before that he served as the Deputy National Security Advisor for the Clinton Administration from January 20, 1993, until March 14, 1997.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Berger

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

So you use Russia Today as your evidence?
Nothing physical??

Show me one prosecutor that whipped out a news paper and said :
"Here's your proof! The news paper said so!"

Putin said he had proof and was going to release it years ago.
It seems he's even more pissed at the US now !
But still no release.
Year after year all they have is youtube vids made by people in their basement.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Fri Apr 6 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

So you use Russia Today as your evidence?
Nothing physical??

Show me one prosecutor that whipped out a news paper and said :
"Here's your proof! The news paper said so!"

Putin said he had proof and was going to release it years ago.
It seems he's even more pissed at the US now !
But still no release.
Year after year all they have is youtube vids made by people in their basement.

How about when you reveal your personally archived copies of the Saudi hijacker's visas?

How do you propose to prove a negative, attack the source? That's all you've got?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join