It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OCCULT The conjuring of Angels .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So im reading a few books on a Dr John Dee who supposedly conversed with Angels back in the day and apparently was partly responsable for England's expansion.
Has ANYONE tried, or read or is familiar with this specific subject?? The angelic language takes a long time to understand BUT very very very very powerful......

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Why would you seek to invite demons, whether they exist or not? If they don't exist you are a fool and if they do you are a bigger fool.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
No not demon's but beneficial Angels
If you've ever seen the mess'n with saskcuatch commercials it's kinda like that...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Angels cannot be conjured. They only follow God's orders. You can conjure demons though, because they did not follow God's orders. My advice. Don't do it. We already have enough of them unleashed upon this earth.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
St. Pio, a Franciscan monk , claimed to communicate with Holy Angels often. He interpreted many letters to him, asking for spiritual guidance, prayers and advice , in many different languages, through the help of the sender’s guardian angel.

www.ewtn.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

My original thoughts on were exactly the same ....until you alaign the same goals

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
a reply to: 3daysgone

My original thoughts on were exactly the same ....until you alaign the same goals

Or maybe just ask God to provide one.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Angels cannot be conjured. They only follow God's orders. You can conjure demons though, because they did not follow God's orders. My advice. Don't do it. We already have enough of them unleashed upon this earth.

Come forth Angel!!! Ya right.... that's me the angel...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So I don't really mess with the occult I really wanted to see what the responses & interest would be here on ATS thanks for your imput!!! If you do have stories please feel free to share! An interesting topic to be sure!

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Come forth Angel!!! Ya right.... that's me the angel...

The Angel of Darkness and Deceit.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
John Dee used what’s known as a Shrewstone ( sort of like a crystal ball) to “ conjure” these angels. Actually it’s wasn’t even him but a seer he hired to do it for him named Edward Kelly.

It was called scrying

Scrying is the practice of looking into a suitable medium in the hope of detecting significant messages or visions. The objective might be personal guidance, prophecy, revelation, or inspiration, but down the ages, scrying in various forms also has been a prominent means of divination or fortune-telling. It remains popular in occult circles, discussed in many websites, and books; both modern and centuries old.

en.wikipedia.org...

Perhaps people should research this story before they pass judgment on him.

The angels from exoteric religion with wings and always so pure arent necessarily reality

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Why would you seek to invite demons, whether they exist or not? If they don't exist you are a fool and if they do you are a bigger fool.

If you believe in Religion, you believe in Demons.

Some would say both are foolish ideals.

Jesus would say, If you want something, only Believe.

Therefore, What you believe is true is true, and what isn't isn't. You could even say Belief is the core of your reality and what becomes of it.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
John Dee used what’s known as a Shrewstone ( sort of like a crystal ball) to “ conjure” these angels. Actually it’s wasn’t even him but a seer he hired to do it for him named Edward Kelly.

It was called scrying

Scrying is the practice of looking into a suitable medium in the hope of detecting significant messages or visions. The objective might be personal guidance, prophecy, revelation, or inspiration, but down the ages, scrying in various forms also has been a prominent means of divination or fortune-telling. It remains popular in occult circles, discussed in many websites, and books; both modern and centuries old.

en.wikipedia.org...

Perhaps people should research this story before they pass judgment on him.

The angels from exoteric religion with wings and always so pure arent necessarily reality

I don't pass judgement on anyone, I can't. That is reserved for a higher power. When you delve into the other realms you are not in control of anything if any of the stories throughout history are true.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

So I don't really mess with the occult I really wanted to see what the responses & interest would be here on ATS thanks for your imput!!! If you do have stories please feel free to share! An interesting topic to be sure!

I'll tell you an interesting story. It's a true story.

The person who actually did the conversation with the angels was a well-known seer at the time named Edward Kelley. Dee had hired him as a scryer--seer. to converse with these angels. en.wikipedia.org...

He, interestingly, had his ears cropped. Something like they cut his ears off supposedly for an earlier crime.

According to some accounts, Kelley was pilloried in Lancaster for forgery or counterfeiting. Both hisears were supposedly cropped, a common punishment during the Tudor Dynasty. He usually wore a cap on his head, and it was thought this was to hide his lack of ears.
en.wikipedia.org...

Now here’s what’s interesting and a real event I experienced

I went to a well known Catholic university library because they had a very rare book on John Dee.

Great library

I got the book number but couldn’t decipher their odd numbering system so I went to the desk clerk who was at the counter to ask for guidance on getting the Dee book.

The young man got up and I followed him to the vicinity where the Dee book was.

He showed me where it was and got the book for me and handed it to me. I thanked him

Strangely, I noticed the young man had a problem.

It looked like His ears were burned off! Or somehow they were cut off! Basically cropped! I didn't think anything of it at the time. The young man just had some unfortunate accident I thought to myself. I had never seen anyone with such a problem.

Later when reading the book I found out the story about Kelly's ears.

I didn’t know anything about Kelly’s ears being cropped until I read the book and was awed that the young man who got the book for me had his ears cropped as well, as history records Kellys were as such 300 years ago!

Synchronicity

edit on 4-4-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have no knowledge whether the beings Dee was dealing with were angels or not, I don’t pass judgment one way or the other…. I’m a researcher and know a lot about his adventure through the study of his history.

I’m just saying maybe folks ought to not assume he was dealing with any devils.

Actually John Dee, though into what is termed the occult, was an extremely religious person. Interestingly, the medieval occultist; many of them were very very religious and would invoke the name of God often when doing their occult rituals. They would NEVER think of calling on devils or demons.

Dee was a person who believed in what they termed then, Natural philosophy. WHich included God and religion.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

If you've ever seen the mess'n with saskcuatch commercials it's kinda like that...

Foolish words. The scripture clearly instruct not to attempt contact. God sends angelic host, only as messengers, and never to make contact when not sent by him and Him alone. Yet you set yourself above God. You believe men can forgive sin. Duh!
edit on 4-4-2018 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I have no knowledge whether the beings Dee was dealing with were angels or not, I don’t pass judgment one way or the other…. I’m a researcher and know a lot about his adventure through the study of his history.

I’m just saying maybe folks ought to not assume he was dealing with any devils.

Actually John Dee, though into what is termed the occult, was an extremely religious person. Interestingly, the medieval occultist; many of them were very very religious and would invoke the name of God often when doing their occult rituals. They would NEVER think of calling on devils or demons.

Dee was a person who believed in what they termed then, Natural philosophy. WHich included God and religion.

I can understand that. I just don't think I, me personally, would take that chance.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Foolish words. The scripture clearly instruct not to attempt contact. God sends angelic host, only as messengers, and never to make contact when not sent by him and Him alone. Yet you set yourself above God. You believe men can forgive sin. Duh!

Personal question. Which one would you be more scared of, an angel sent by God or a summoned demon? And remember you don't know the reason God sent the angel.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
What scriptures are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
For those who walk with God, fear neither.
For those who don't, fear both.
For all, fear God

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Personal question. Which one would you be more scared of, an angel sent by God or a summoned demon? And remember you don't know the reason God sent the angel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join