It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Sexually Assault Innocent Man in Broad Daylight Because They “Smell Weed”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777
a reply to: Tundra

Yeah, they also conceal weapons.

Sure thing, officer.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Tundra

Yeah, they also conceal weapons.

this is the funniest response to the video...
Guy probably had an AK or a bump stock up his butt huh? Would it be called a butt stock then?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Drugs actually hurt all of society, not just the one taking them.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So you would be allright with a cop doing that to you on the side of the road ?

ETA and that is such a stupid thing to say..

Penicillin is a drug does that hurt society? stupid people are just stupid..
edit on 6-4-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Yeah, caffeine is what’s really causing the downfall of america.
edit on 4/6/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I've known many stoners in my time.
Regardless of legality. I've never known of any of them to keep their stash up their arse.

Only time I have seen or heard of people stashing drugs up their arse like that are in prisons, drug mules/traffickers etc. And usually involve harder drugs like heroine and coc aine.

It's not the every day weed smokers getting about their neighborhood.

Nobody wants to smoke something that has been up their own butthole let alone someone elses.
And it's just so damn inconvenient not to mention nasty.

So I gotta say a lot of these body searches just come off as being a power trip. And sadly some people get off on doing this kind of # to other humans.
Cops are no exception.

If a cavity search is deemed necessary, it should not be done on the side of the road in public. It should be done back at the station or local hospital, and only by staff with proper medical training and only after the person has been arrested.
Not simply: "Because I smelt something."

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Perhaps doctors need to be held accountable for hurting society, you work in mental health don't ya, are you complicit in allowing this to go on unchecked?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Don't just make the assertion, back it with something other than your word.
edit on 9-4-2018 by jjsr420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Yeah..I don't think they could pay me enough to perform that kind of search. If you really thought that the suspect was carrying something, take him down town.

How much can someone fit up there anyways? Is it even worth searching? I googled it...big mistake. The articles I read kind of tell you in detail (and there is some seriously messed stuff people carry in there!). So far, my Monday morning has been kind of, well, unusual. Think I'll go find some cute puppy videos to offset the horror I just witnessed.

That cop..WOW!

blend

edit on 9-4-2018 by blend57 because: Always an Edit! :/

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

a reply to: sine.nomine

In Australia they do.

They do?
You seem to know a lot about what people stick in their butts, do you have a fetish? Oh and a source for that accusation?
edit on 9-4-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

The minority of psychopathic, criminal police operate behind these ill conceived laws and perpetrate criminal humiliations and worse on a daily basis.

No. They are not the minority. I knew a very experienced and very well respected psychologist. At one point in his career he did psychological profiling for the police, and curiously, a "successful" cop (please note I didn't use the word "good) will exhibit more dark triad personality traits than most criminals.

For example, they select FOR narcissism because they feel such people will have the confidence to deal with dangerous situations.

*edited to add*

So when police and police apologists talk to me about how they psychologically test candidates for stability I laugh. No son. They are psychologically testing you for Antisocial Personality Disorder, that's who they want, people on that spectrum.
edit on 9-4-2018 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I got this one....I'm in Texas, but goin to Conneticut....let me report back to ya in two weeks.....

I'm pro-active ya know.....ask em if they want to be known as the kind of cops that have lost all the good sense God gave em
edit on 9-4-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I thought all the fun stuff was done by tsa.

Perhaps those cops have had some airport training.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This is a symptom of zealots looking to do these things because of a self delusion of power. Like those that go into armies just because they want to kill the perceived enemy. If we are to have civilized guardians. We need accurate psych tests for everyone involved in law or government. Based on position and rank.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If that was my son I would find that cop and stick something in his ass he would always remember....like a 2x4 or something. Ass-fingerbanging a kid who 'smells' like weed? I have NEVER known anyone who put weed in their ass unless they were flying. Then, yes, I have heard of it. Driving in a car? If he smokes a lot of weed you will see it just by looking in the car.

Weed - the only controlled substance to never have an OD....

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The only known time politicians call it "YOUR" body is when you want an abortion or in context of abortion. Medical marijuana- NOT your body. Don't like safety belts-NOT your body. Don't want the vaccine-NOT your body. Want to keep all of which you make as a securitized American-Not your body.
--DPaul

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Smelling weed is the new "you have a tail light out." Only difference in one just got you pulled over. This gives Probable Cause to search a vehicle or home. In my town this has been used to go as far as remove seats looking for the drugs that where not there.

Sure, cops have a crap job. but no LEO goes into it for the money. The pay isn't that good. THey know going in and they choose to do it.
edit on 4/12/2018 by DrumJunkie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join