It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Sexually Assault Innocent Man in Broad Daylight Because They “Smell Weed”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Oh they won’t be.. the department will back the cops 100%. This is literally an every day occurrence..

Likely 60 times a day Nationally.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

The worst part about incidents like this is that there truly is no recourse for people who have gone through it. Those cops are still active duty, that man got no justice, and nobody will do anything about any complaints that come in. There needs to be a police overwatch organization of some kind.

And just to add, if a cop sticks his finger in my pooper, I'm clenching with all I got and be like "Ha! It was a trap!" Then he'll hafta radio for help because he's stuck in some guys butt.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If the cops lied about smelling weed then at the very least they committed fraud to deprive the man of his Constitutional rights. They should end up in jail.

If they thought they smelled weed and none existed, then they were hallucinating on the job. They should be tested for alcohol or drugs in their system that could cause the hallucinations. If none are found then they should undergo mandatory psychological examinations to try to determine the cause of their hallucinations. Of course, they would need to give up their badges and guns. The last thing we need on the streets are people hallucinating with guns.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

That cop was fiending on that guys ass.
I counted 3 times that he checked that guys backdoor, before I stopped watching.
He was legitimately enjoying himself.
Dude gets roadside raped, and the cop is still out there "Serving and Protecting"

Yeah that cop was fixated on his junk and ass from what I could watch of it. That was pretty #ing disgusting.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

There was probably weed involved. The weed stash in the trunk of the cruiser. But just to keep the streets safe check the first guy with the long hair.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It's stories like this that make me think this is why American cops are so scared and do everything at gunpoint, they know that they abuse the public, they know there is growing resentment and they know that leads to backlash, it's like a self fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

No police unions should be gotten rid of first off. As tax payers we should be demanding this first and foremost. Because they always hide behind the union and get paid leave etc. All the damn protests over the past couple years and people can’t even stand up and start by shutting that # down. I’d be willing to bet a lot of the nonsense police activity would cease if that was the case

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

It is called a body search. Cops have a tough job dealing with drug addicts.

Hopefully, it is another drug pusher off the streets.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Tundra

Yeah, they also conceal weapons.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777

So... You didn't watch the video at all then? That wasn't a typical body search. And you can't just probe someone's body cavities for tailgating, or whatever the ticket ended up being.

a reply to: Tundra

Yeah, they also conceal weapons.

Most people concealing weapons don't have them up their butts while they cruise down the freeway.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

In Australia they do.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Going by case law, he should be able to get a seven figure sum from the county and state:

Man Given Forced Colonoscopy by Cops Wins Settlement
www.usnews.com...
edit on 4-4-2018 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

In Australia they do.

Well of course they do in Australia. That's why we can't illegalize guns in America. People will start driving around with firearms where the sun don't shine. But this wasn't in Australia, and why would the cop check him for weapons for a tailgating ticket?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Cos they obviously smelt weed

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Cos they obviously smelt weed

Right... They probably should've arrested him for possession.

Oh yeah, there was no weed.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Incredibly vile behavior from these LEO's.

There was no excuse for any of that. Sadly, I'm not even surprised anymore by this happening. It's become too common and the cops too used to abusing their power in many places.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Did you watch the video? He had no drugs at all.. The cop stuck his finger up his ass multiple times on the side of the road.

Hr grabbed his junk at least 6 times.

This literally could have been you or anyone else just on their way to work..

The cop did not smell weed that is complete bs. He was just sure the guy with long hair would have some..

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is one of the worst goddamned things I've ever heard.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Not sure what to say.

Obviously, this is indefensible. There's nothing that can be said that can explain that behavior away. I needed a shower after watching that...and brain bleach. Disgusting is actually too tame a word for it.

That being said.

Most cops are not monsters on some sort of power trip.

Now then, I'm off to take another shower.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
La reply to: olaru12
Don’t blame them for something that’s been going on forever. Bet that cop has been doing that a lot longer than since Trump was elected

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join