It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Sexually Assault Innocent Man in Broad Daylight Because They “Smell Weed”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Cops Sexually Assault Innocent Man in Broad Daylight Because They “Smell Weed”

Viewer discretion advised. Title as is video and viral title of incident.

South Hampton, NJ — One of the most disturbing videos illustrating the horrors of marijuana prohibition was released this week showing police officers handcuff an innocent man and publicly grope his genitals and probe his anus. The lengths the police state will go to prosecute otherwise innocent people for this plant were on full display as two New Jersey state troopers detained a man then humiliated and sexually assaulted him for nearly ten minutes in broad daylight.

The disturbing dialogue for those who cannot see the video:

“If you think this is the worst thing I’m going to do to you right now, you have another thing coming my friend,” trooper Drew says as he searches the outside of Levine’s pants, premeditating the public sexual assault.

“Try not to rape me, already,” Levine says, halfway joking, not knowing that this was actually about to happen. For several minutes, Drew proceeds to savagely poke, prod, and molest this innocent man as he finds nothing.

Text article

More on the video:

In the video published by Paff — from the perspective of Trooper Andrew Whitmore — Levine’s passenger, a coworker, is seen in the back of one troop car, and Levine in the other. Whitmore tells the passenger that “it’s not like TV” — that marijuana possession isn’t an offense that will land him in jail — and urges him to disclose where the pot the troopers say they smelled might be. But the passenger says it’s not his car, and he doesn’t have any marijuana.

Latest word is that both troopers are still on active duty.

As some may be aware this isn't the first incident related to marijuana searches-as shared /released to the media, and probably won't be the last until addressed throughout.

Texas Cops Spent 11 Minutes Searching a Woman's Vagina, Found No Drugs Harris County deputies were initially indicted for the "offensive and shocking" search, but those charges were dropped last week.
Source from August of last year

April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. As everyday should be awareness for such, same with marijuana decriminalization.

edit on 4-4-2018 by dreamingawake because: added more

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
cops are the biggest threat to humanity in the world.

brainwashed idiots finger a kid for some weed?

insanity.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What the heck is wrong with some cops ? Here the cops seem more concerned about DUI’s than catching someone on the street who smells like weed.

* shakes head in disgust *

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If this becomes some kind of retroactively illegal sexual assault, boy do I have a class action suit for a good lawyer.

That goes for the old cop who looked up my @$$ with a flashlight and told me to cough during intake as well. This type of thing is an every day occurrence in the war on drugs.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

pretty fricken disgusting, all to stop people from doing something that only hurts themselves

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wait till they find it, they will put you on probation and make you drop UA's while they stare at your penis each time.

I had to go to jail after an hour of sitting in the probation office, when I couldn't go. The judge said "Well, you can just sit in jail until you can"
The stupid clerk of court said "I think your lying"
The jailer said "What's wrong, are you going to drop dirty?"
I said "Can you go to the bathroom with a creepy man staring at your penis?"
He said, "yeah, probably not"

They threw me in a cell, I went, it was clean, they lt me out about 6 hrs later, so I could be charged for a whole day, I'm guessing.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: corrected

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

pretty fricken disgusting, all to stop people from doing something that only hurts themselves

Does it really hurt them so much ? Medicinal MJ is very much being accepted for many types of problems. That cops would deliberately get so anal ( no pun intended) over an herb that is far less harmful than meth or fentanyl , just boggles my mind, and says a lot about these specific cops.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

The guy should have crapped all over the officer. He would have been arrested for assault then, but I think the officer might think twice before doing it to someone else. And can you imagine the nicknames he would be given by his buddies.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

That's the saddest part of all of this... it isn't even hurting them. Plenty of good evidence that it's a medicinal miracle.

Why not an anal probe for alcohol then?

/facepalm

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You have to protect people from hurting themselves, even if it means you have to hurt them in the process.

Or something like that.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This may sound weird, but I would probably make out with both of those cops at the same time, if I could have this MJ charge taken off my record.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

That cop was fiending on that guys ass.
I counted 3 times that he checked that guys backdoor, before I stopped watching.
He was legitimately enjoying himself.
Dude gets roadside raped, and the cop is still out there "Serving and Protecting"

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
All of this is so stupid. Ruining lives for control and profit, and ruining the reputation of the police, when they are needed to maintain law and order.

People should like the cops, they remove dangerous people.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Welcome to Trumps and Sessions world.

www.washingtonpost.com... -with-legal-pot/2018/01/04/b1a42746-f157-11e7-b3bf-ab90a706e175_story.html?utm_term=.231bca500089

www.fool.com...

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
cops are the biggest threat to humanity in the world.

I recently saw a thing about this cop who started documenting the bad things other officers were doing. At one point he says something along the lines of "I was never afraid of the people on the street, it was the other officers that scared me".
I think that statement is 100% justified.
It's a profession that attracts a lot of bad kinds of people... People with control issues who feel a need to or even get off on being in control of other people, people with self esteem issues who need to feel like they're big and powerful, people who imagine themselves going to war every time they leave for work, psychopaths, etc...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wow.... What a couple of pricks.... I hope they are fired and charged with rape.

They should be charged with frikin sexual assault. He said yes you are under arrest for the SMELL OF WEED..

LMAO But they didnt arrest him.. They kidnapped and assaulted him..

Then after all that did he give him a ticket for tailgating? Epic Dick move...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

This guy cooperated in every way. Then the cop still threatened to take him down for moving the 10th time he grabbed his junk.

That was like some Deliverance shi..

He gota pertty mouth...

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

what a scum bag. State trooper lost his grace.

Over weed.

What a terrible person. I dont care if he is the best cop on earth. He shouldnt be one.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
All this digital penetration needs to come to an end.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Wait, what if he actually resisted?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This was actually minor compared to some of the experiences people have had, especially before body cams ... and at least the kid didn't die, but is it any wonder why some have decided "enough!"?

The war on drugs has turned the U.S. into a totalitarian, jack-booted police state... and even the majority of decent officers legitimately trying to help are tainted by these actions.

The minority of psychopathic, criminal police operate behind these ill conceived laws and perpetrate criminal humiliations and worse on a daily basis.

This is not the country many believe it to be, thanks to us unleashing these cretins on the less powerful citizens... but we can change it for the better.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join