It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller's team questioning Russian oligarchs

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Nah. I just pay close attention.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Bs. you became active when Trum started his run for Pres if i remember.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

No you have the whole thing wrong. And no amount of you posting it will ever make it true. I'm done arguing with you. You're wrong.

Try again...

Uranium One informant says Moscow paid millions in bid to influence Clinton

An FBI informant involved in the controversial Uranium One deal has told congressional committees that Moscow paid millions to a U.S. lobbying firm in a bid to influence then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton by helping former President Bill Clinton’s charities during the Obama administration.

The Hill first reported late Wednesday that informant Douglas Campbell gave a 10-page statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee, House Intelligence Committee and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, and was interviewed for several hours behind closed doors by committee staff.

In the statement, obtained by Fox News, Campbell said Russian executives told him that Moscow was hiring APCO Worldwide in an effort to influence the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton.

click link for your reality check.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Yes there's is and yes there will be. Putting your fingers in your ears and going nah nah nah isn't going to work. We're not in fourth grade.

No really there is not. If there were it would have leaked. Al we get instead are Democrats claiming a crime occurred while touting they have the evidence and yet not one of them produces it.

As for the rest - pot, meet kettle.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Again - no charges.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So in the post above you claim there are charges pending against Trump and then you turn around and ignore the fact he is not under criminal indictments.

Care to explain your hypocrisy compounded by grasping at straws? I will even let you decide which on of your 2 faces you want to answer that question with.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

This is a stupid conspiracy theory you just happen to have swallowed. Not my problem.

Just like Russian collusion which you are happy to swallow whole even when there are no crimes.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Yes there is and yes there will be. Wanna bet?

You sound just as confident as Democrats the night before Trump won.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Bull#. They found she broke no laws. Careless isn't a crime.

Actually it is under 18 USC 793(f).

Thankfully that investigation is reopened and ongoing. Same holds for FEC violations - investigation underway.

Clinton needs to be impeached for her stupidity and illegal acts as SecState. At least that way she can never run for President again.
edit on 6-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

False. they found she did, but said they did not think a grand jury would indict so they did not recommend going forward. They said she lacked "intent". I have already posted, sourced, quoted this all to you. Why do you ignore it when I know you have read it?

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

“None of these emails should have been on any kind of unclassified system.”

www.latimes.com...

So she broke the law but they decided not to charge her. Not because no law was broken but here is Comey's quote ....

“the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.”

Let me put the context in for you, people like the Clintons don't get charged only plebs like us.

So there is evidence of the law being broken, but they decided to not move forward with charges. Please stop spreading your lies about Hillary doing nothing wrong.
edit on 6-4-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
So she broke the law but they decided not to charge her. Not because no law was broken but here is Comey's quote ....

“the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.”

Let me put the context in for you, people like the Clintons don't get charged only plebs like us.

So there is evidence of the law being broken, but they decided to not move forward with charges. Please stop spreading your lies about Hillary doing nothing wrong.

When your last name is Clinton you apparently get to have the people investigating you add or remove elements from the criminal statute they are also allowed to just make up there own elements.

If your last name is Clinton you also get to have an interview with the DOJ/FBI off the record where as no one else is afforded that courtesy.
edit on 6-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

And then you get to have people run around and explain how you did nothing wrong, despite admitting you did, and the FBI concluding you did.

Damn it's good to be Royalty.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

LOL, I wonder why?
That's CNN for you, just in case you thought of whining at the source.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Oh boy once trump hears about this he’s gonna scream bloody murder

But that's all he does, he is just talk and no action at all.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
Now who could it be... Rybolovlev, Deripaska, Abramovich, Vekselberg?

DING DING DING on Vekselberg.

Exclusive: Mueller's team questions Russian oligarch about payments to Cohen
www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: crtrvt
Now who could it be... Rybolovlev, Deripaska, Abramovich, Vekselberg?

DING DING DING on Vekselberg.

Exclusive: Mueller's team questions Russian oligarch about payments to Cohen
www.cnn.com...

Mueller's entire investigation is nothing more than a parallel construction held together with scotch tape right now.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What a load of crap.

Not prosecuted does not mean no laws were broken.

And by the way, being careless with classified information is indeed a crime.
edit on R372018-05-08T20:37:08-05:00k375Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R052018-05-08T21:05:27-05:00k055Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join