It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama State Dept used taxpayer dollars to fund a George Soros group

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

God it never ends. What a crock. A Lot of criminals must work for the government and just protect each other like a mafia.

Is the US government is a criminal entity? Why operate like that then?

If it must be this way, then IT IS a mafia. Very well Organized crime.

edit on 4 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

lalalalalalalalala...

Op can't read what he can't hear....

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Day 2,896 of the Obama Whitehouse = "What we are seeing is a result of the Bush era policies"
Day 2 of the Trump Whitehouse = "Obama isn't the President anymore, people should move on"

Why am I not shocked?

What I mean by "move on from Obama" is that Trump is no better than Obama. Obama was bad. No question about it. What needs to be understood is that Trump isn't the something different that we are being told. He's the same. They're all the same. I know nobody wants to hear that because of what it means. It means we're screwed. No matter what. The ugly truth. Nothing has changed. Not from Clinton to Bush to Obama and not from Obama to Trump. It's all the same people.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Na

Never lose faith. You must never lose faith.

Dont doubt.

Also, something is different. Regardless of the Trump presidency, the possibility is now open.

ANYONE can be president again. ANYONE can be exposed and brought to justice.

We are but men. Rock!

edit on 4 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Don't you get tired of defending those people?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Can we still hang traitors for treason?

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Don't you get tired of defending those people?

Defending what people from what? Don't you ever get tired of being led around by the nose? Everything about this JW hackery is bull#:

1. No FOIA required, it's public knowledge.

2. The East-West Management Institute has been getting USAID funding all along, when Clinton was in office, when Bush was in office, when Obama was in office and that continues to the present day with Trump in office.

3. The Open Society Foundation is one of 30 listed donors. How much have OSF's grants been of the total given to the org?

Yet it's somehow becomes, "Obama State Dept used taxpayer dollars to fund a George Soros group" — how the hell could it be any more disingenuous? Please, explain. Explain to me why you're trying to defend this nonsense?

Do you know what the East West Management Institute does? Is it something shady? Is it something that benefits society and the cause of justice? Could what they do actually be a good thing and worth the money? Do you know you? Do you care? Or is it all automatic, Pavlovian response?

ERMAGHERD I READ THE NAME SOROS IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS OBAMA TIME TO LOSE MY S#.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I'm not defending anything.
You, on the other hand, seem to defend anything that doesn't fit your agenda.

And you have an agenda.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You omit the part about the specific group cited by JW.

👋

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Brace yourselves dear readers, THE BUSH STATE DEPARTMENT FUNDED THEM TOO. ERHMAGHERD REPTILIANS! LOOK AT THEIR EYES!

OMG. THE CLINTON STATE DEPARTMENT TOO!

Bush Crime Family and Clinton Crime Family and Obama are all Deep State Managers---Capo Di Tuttis so-to-speak but bigger and nastier.

That's why the Bush's & Clinton's got together all lovey-dovey in the same room after the election to gang-slam the OUTSIDER President Trump who ain't about that ship. That's EXACTLY why they hate him and why we've seen an unprecedented attack from the deep state MSM puppets.

Soros has been a big part in funding, lying about, and causing devastation in Syria too. The NGOs are not a friend to humanity no matter how much of an "open society" they preach. That part is definitely false advertising.

Once we realize this there will be no left and right divide but a demand that U.S. baby-bombing foreign policy (in association with international players and Bankers) cease and desist at the threat of being hounded in the streets and torn to death by angry mobs in whichever country they reside. Here's a extremely well-researched article with the proofs.

George Soros: Anti-Syria Campaign Impresario

These International Criminals need to be stopped. No wonder the world hates us.

With President Trump maybe we can turn the tide. At least he's trying.

edit on 4-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Facts are anathema to most involved with this thread. It's about high-fives and libruls and Soros is the only evil billionaire.

Their billionaires have their best interests at heart and fight for them.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I fail to see a crime here, government funds NGO's all the time.

How about you post about Trump helping the Saudi's establish a dictatorship by arresting people who did nothing wrong? And his son in law getting Saudi to boycott Qatar because they wouldn't loan his business money? There's a real scandal.
edit on 4-4-2018 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

Facts are anathema to most involved with this thread. It's about high-fives and libruls and Soros is the only evil billionaire.

Their billionaires have their best interests at heart and fight for them.

Here's your facts straight up. It might be above you though. But please try.

George Soros: Anti-Syria Campaign Impresario

Syrian babies will thank you for the effort.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

A Lot of criminals must work for the government

Change that around
A lot in the government work for a criminal . An outsider.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Obama State Dept used taxpayer dollars to fund a George Soros group

No , Obama used the State Department to funnel illegal Soros money to those groups

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
How is this a surprise? Chelsea is married to his Nephew...SMH...old hat.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

With that I agree 100%

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. (oddly enough we always get fooled again)

Though I have to say, I believe Trump was elected based more on "no" votes towards Hillary than "yes" votes towards Trump. So, perhaps we weren't as fooled as we could have been.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What is happening now is about what happened under Obama. Have you not figured that out yet? The Obama henchmen are like the crack dealer's wife with the cops at the front door and they're there in their bathrobe trying to flush all the illicit substances down the toilet. Trump is that toilet.

That is what is happening now. From the garbage with the Russians to Cambridge Analytica and so on and so forth. I honestly don't know how people don't see this. It's not like they even tried that hard to hide it. I've been saying from the beginning that Trump is a gift from the heavens for Obama and his clandestine administration.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
You can't just say move on from the last president, when that last president colludes to either steer an election the way they want to emplace a specific candidate, or to trap the next one in case it's not their associate. Come on now. It's all related. ALL. We're still going through everything that was done in those two terms and more. So, like it or not, you can't avoid it.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 05:26 AM
link   

No , Obama used the State Department to funnel illegal Soros money to those groups

Any proof that anything illegal happened here?

What about Trump and Bush unconstitutionally funelling money to religious groups???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join