It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: fiverx313

We discussed the pic with the pen in Camp David at length. Go read it FFS. You didn't even know what i was talking about that proves you did zero research or even read ours. You show zero initiative to educate yourself.

Let me guess, its buried somewhere in the 1200 pages of thread and nobody can tell anyone where to go to see it? r

I dont know why any of the dedicated didnt long ago make a sweet thread to link people to prevent this headache from being daily fare.

But if someone would at least use their memory and put together a nice set of links for that topic, and paste em in when it happens, then maybe everyone wont have to be so sick of it and short fused with any and all 'annoying stuff' posts.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Oh..thank-you. Gaga and Abramovic are referenced together several times over the past 5 threads. Seems that they look different in every photo. Maybe they'll be swept-up in the coming indictments. Thanks again, M.R..

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If ATS's search feature actually worked, none of us would be having this problem. It's been pretty useless for as long as I can remember.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I dare you to prove that i'm part of a BS hoax.

Sigh.

This is how this thread turns into page after page with zero value posts filled with nonsense, whining and ludicrous demands of proof from the spammers. Please, please do not encourage them.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Use the search function - camp david pen

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Apparently Q also knew of John McCain's visit to Syria 2 weeks ago, but as she said in post #1091, NOW was the proper time to release photos of McCain's secret missions to that country.

link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

I noticed that myself. Took it at face value, made an effort to provide evidence of Trump authentication which was twofold in the case I offered, threefold in the reference to Trump's statement re: "setting the stage" and making the sign of Q with his gesture, both of which took place AFTER Q posted. The response - nothing, nada, zip, zilch.

I saw it. People see it. Lurkers see it. History books that use these dashen threads will see it. Great study in information vs disinformation.

This is not a game. We are in a war of information. The only thing required is for enough people to KNOW. Why? So they won't be terrified when the SHTF. Calm is essential to victory.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gaga always appears to be in lala land. She's got a serious drug problem, imo. I started noticing it in pics of her a whIle back. She's not in reality..
edit on 8-4-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Dang, thread was starting to get good again. So much wasted space and annoying distraction. Some even add extra space in their posts to take up more space and turn pages. Forgive me if this post was itself a waste of space.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Really clear posts back some pages before the clown car stopped in.

If someone is interested you can see the names to skip over.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Skyfloating

Apparently Q also knew of John McCain's visit to Syria 2 weeks ago, but as she said in post #1091, NOW was the proper time to release photos of McCain's secret missions to that country.

As has been stated, the photos we have seen are old. Have any from his recent trip been posted?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There's a certain irony in the fact that the trolling also gets lost in such long threads.

If I wanted to troll I would be documenting my challenges in the QWiki where I'm allowed to edit and I leave a trail on specific facts/challenges that is easily searchable.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Really? Brain cancer McCain was in Syria 2 weeks ago? Holy. I wasn't aware of that! Where did you get that information? Thanks.

link   
Regarding Mouaz from Q

Dig.
Social media contacts?
Worked for WHO?
ACCESS level?
Find ALL pics.
Bigger than you know.
One example of many.
AWAN.

This is his twitter but I am not a member. Could someone else take a look?

link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Gaga always appears to be in lala land. She's got a serious drug problem, imo. I started noticing it in pics of her a whIle back. She's not in reality..

Did the Meat dress or the Egg Dress tip you off?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

So we're then what, supposed to spend a day creating a special OP, working hard to verify timestamps etc. etc. to try to appease those who have an agenda driven by anti-Trumpism? I don't think so.

i personally think it's troubling that y'all don't seek to make that proof really concrete for your own benefit... and if you don't, it's because you enjoy the narrative too much to want to poke holes in it.

i don't like to be made a fool, myself... so i verify the hell out of things before i buy in. but to each their own.

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
There's a certain irony in the fact that the trolling also gets lost in such long threads.

If I wanted to troll I would be documenting my challenges in the QWiki where I'm allowed to edit and I leave a trail on specific facts/challenges that is easily searchable.

yeah, so... i'm not trolling. i'm serious.

if i were really wanting to troll y'all, i'd present as a true believer and then start working in more and more ludicrous side bits, like reptilians.

oh wait.
edit on 8-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I made an effort, it was overlooked. I think 3 posts later, you said the same thing about no proof. It's pathetic.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Wookiep

Did the Meat dress or the Egg Dress tip you off?

Lol I hadn't noticed either. She's always been a weirdo, but it's just that now she seems really gone. As in spaced out... drugged Imo.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I made an effort, it was overlooked. I think 3 posts later, you said the same thing about no proof. It's pathetic.

your idea of an effort is to make a statement that X is proof. you don't say what X is, or where it can found, or how it proves anything. and then you go off on your merry way.

that is not an effort. that is a distraction, a diversion.

Dang, thread was starting to get good again. So much wasted space and annoying distraction. Some even add extra space in their posts to take up more space and turn pages. Forgive me if this post was itself a waste of space.

each page is fifteen posts long, regardless of how long each post is. also you have infinite space to make threads.

also, i edited this into an existing post of mine, to save space, as a favor to you. you're welcome!

edit on 8-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The cult thinks they covered all bases, not only in the MSM and Politics and Corporations, but also in Social Media and ESPECIALLY on conspiracy websites (ATS being the biggest). They'll allow some opposition as long as it doesn't reach critical mass, to convey the illusion of free expression. But as said earlier, free expression that is only permitted to reach 50 people, is not really free expression. So several routines of online shilling are implemented. But in the case of Q, they were caught by surprise. They don't understand human intuition because, in their psychopathy, they lost their keener senses. That's why this battle is already won. It's merely now a matter of implementing a series of pre-planned steps, awaiting their reactions, then implementing the next steps, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join