It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Trump always knew what they were up to. realDonaldTrump

Even back in 2013 he already sounded like Q.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

you really love those vagueposts.

i could ask you to cite something related to what your'e saying but i have a feeling it would just be like the other three times i did that today, and you'll just pretend you didn't see it.

it wouldn't surprise me if you're part of it, tbh. i've known them to send out agents to other forums to try and lend their schemes some sort of credibility, and your'e playing that role to a T.

you didn't ask why i think channers would do something like this... but i'll tell you anyway.

to see if they can. that's the only reason why they do 99% of the stupid crap they do. and this whole thing fits their MO to a T. i have to give them credit for getting this far with it, it's a great success for them compared to how quickly their ludicrous ideas are usually shot down.

they've hit a goldmine with the overlap between trump supporters and conspiracy theorists, i think. and they've never been THAT motivated to use their powers for good.

or motivated at all, really....

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This isn't about 0ne man.... This is about a nation ... Tag team trolls are in the light. We see you

Alpha bravo that
edit on 482018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

What, that pic of the girls with the dagger and pentagram is proof now? That was publically visible on insta before Q brought it up. This is no better than PG.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
This isn't about 0ne man.... This is about a nation ... Tag team trolls are in the light. We see you

Actually, it is about the world.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Even back in 2013 he already sounded like Q.

or does q style themself to sound like trump, and mine trump's twitter history for post ideas?

hm, occam's razor might have a thing or two to say about that....

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Come on mate. If you think any of the trolls in these threads are here to learn then I can't help you. They are and will always be emotionally driven people incapable of rational thought. None of their posts indicate anything other than troll speak. I'm not name calling. I'm pointing out the value of Q is not in the individual drops but the overall effect Q has had on the public.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Need to update that:

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

Or maybe he's telling the truth on 12 of those 26 flights he had legal age entertainment.

edit on 8-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: liveandlearn

Trump was already pretty much saying we're going to stay there and fight just this morning.

Then tonight an attack happens and we're supposed to be in suspense about who did it?

Last time "there was a chemical attack" Trump also attacked an airport after a couple-few days.

Follow the pattern.

Maybe it is us. Maybe this was Q's message of "POTUS hunkering down" "Situation room."

Not saying anything, but the shoe kind of fits.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
23 Q Posts today; the pace is definitely doubling up.

I've updated the spreadsheet up to Q Post #1099:
Unanswered Q V3.0 2018 04 09 incl.Magic Square tool

The file is now 61MB of posts, tweets, Pictures and URLs. As a result I will split out the pictures copies into a separate file from tomorrow. The url links to the original pictures will remain in the main spreadsheet. The new Pictures spreadsheet will contain only the copies of the pictures and associated Q Post IDs.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

26 Times!

The 26 times I took Lolita Express to convicted pedophile Epsteins Owl-Temple sex slave Island it had nothing whatsoever to do with child-sex or even sex, nor anything to do with occultism. Nor does my pal Kevin Spacey know anything about this. Nor is my wifes campaign manager Skippy Podesta into anything remotely related to pedophilia. Its all been debunked, dont you know? We are fine with Republicans...we love John ISIS-Creator McCain and George 9-11 Job Bush, you see? No division. The fact that James Alefantis buddy David Brock and my wife Hillary and John McCain are all friends with Lynn de Rothschild is also a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Notice how those demanding proof never address actual proof posted. You can post several pages of proof and then they'll go "Where is the proof?" hoping that lurkers dont scroll a few pages back. If anything would be our downfall its laziness.

I noticed that myself. Took it at face value, made an effort to provide evidence of Trump authentication which was twofold in the case I offered, threefold in the reference to Trump's statement re: "setting the stage" and making the sign of Q with his gesture, both of which took place AFTER Q posted. The response - nothing, nada, zip, zilch. So we're then what, supposed to spend a day creating a special OP, working hard to verify timestamps etc. etc. to try to appease those who have an agenda driven by anti-Trumpism? I don't think so.

And here's the thing - 1000's of people, even 10's of 1000's may be following this particular thread including some VIP's (both good, and evil) - thus the thread sometimes getting real glitchy and slowing to a crawl..?

I know how these things really work from research I was involved in years ago with the 9/11 FF. It gets on the radar of some very interesting players, in that case from IP capture and reporting by the board owner, we had the offices of the CEO's of all the major MIC companies, University heads, the Executive Office of the POTUS and even the Holy Roman See (who's servers were named Osiris and Set). So if the thread can be derailed and ruined to turn people off or sow doubt and deniability then it's considered a "win", when all the while we're documenting and participating in what can only be described as a fulcrum point of historical transformation that's anathema to the "established order", which as we've been seeing (with Q's help and pointers) is (was?) an abomination against both God and mankind and although whitewashed on the outside with the aid of celebrity culture and whatnot (which Obama tried to bask in the glow of the limelight), is, as Jesus said "filled with dead men's bones (murdered) and all corruption!".

In other words, it's important stuff, big time or big league perhaps I should say.

Most of us are driven not by any sort of political agenda but by a common hatred of evil in all of its forms and on all platforms, and our participation in "the great awakening" is important and necessary, and by far too important to be derailed by anti-Trump sychophantic naysayers.

edit on 8-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Come on mate. If you think any of the trolls in these threads are here to learn then I can't help you. They are and will always be emotionally driven people incapable of rational thought. None of their posts indicate anything other than troll speak. I'm not name calling. I'm pointing out the value of Q is not in the individual drops but the overall effect Q has had on the public.

Then just don't take the bait and don't reply. Some are just doubting Thomas's, with valid reasons, as the proof isn't 100% there. We connect numerous vile dots but the whole picture eludes the masses.

My point still stands, our movement is still small. We need to be looking to educate and expose and let people get exposed to all this in a way they can wrap their heads around it.

No small task when this is the MOAC. Mother of all Conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

We discussed the pic with the pen in Camp David at length. Go read it FFS. You didn't even know what i was talking about that proves you did zero research or even read ours. You show zero initiative to educate yourself.

I dare you to prove that i'm part of a BS hoax. Good luck with that. All you do is accuse me of stupid BS and frankly it's getting very annoying and insulting. Prove it or

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Outlier13

What percentage of people even able to decypher the drops didnt already pretty much know the sorts of material Q has been covering?

Giving Q all the credit as if he was William Cooper and David Icke and Alex Jones all along is just annoying lol.

Now dig this: Q is part of the Trump administration, RIGHT???

Well that right there is a sure major turn off for a lot of people. So even if Q doesnt try to win those people over, wake them up, deprogram them, well that's still on his disciples shoulders; whether he realizes it or not. Meaning making The Plan immensely about triggering liberals is thewrng kind of thinking (unless you're a deep state minion).

Unless this is just more partisan propaganda war gimmick. If that's all it is then dont act like it. Just like dont act like its vastly more than some role playing game if thats all it is. To do so just opens it all up to more types of comments and questions that around here seems to inherently lead to pissed off people and bickering and name calling.
edit on 8-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: liveandlearn

Trump was already pretty much saying we're going to stay there and fight just this morning.

Then tonight an attack happens and we're supposed to be in suspense about who did it?

Last time "there was a chemical attack" Trump also attacked an airport after a couple-few days.

Follow the pattern.

He saw he had to follow the narrative to throw them off. It has been clear he wants out of Syria.

And the rest of your narrative is correct. So someone has a plan to make it look like it was a Trump order.

Think everyone knows Trump doesn't control everything.

Then if it was Trump...airports art the easiest to repair, unlike taking out planes and people. And anyone can see what he did and mimic to make it a pattern.

You are a more conspiratorial person than most on this site and well informed. Always respected you but here you are failing to consider the possibilities.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating
For some reason the state of Bill in that pic reminds me of a rotten apple!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

oh, okay... i'll just scroll back through 1000+ pages of convo to find the discussion you think is definitive proof of something. because me not automatically knowing exactly what you're talking about is DEFINITELY disqualifying on my part.

i would think as one of the self-proclaimed important people in all of this, you'd keep that kind of thing handy. no? i mean, if it's that easy to prove that q is for real? no? because that would make it too easy to show that your claims amount to nothing?

you're right, probably better to just keep making vague references to mind-blowing proof without actually citing anything. preserve the mystique and all. preserve your sense of authority.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join