It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Trump always knew what they were up to. realDonaldTrump

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Wasn't referring to a post. But shame on you for showing your tatic

Lol

Speaking of the losing political party in the 2 party system.

When is a deplorable not a deplorable.... Or is the tattoo industry busy ?

Or is it the way you dress ? Color ? We the people regardless of affiliation are being played...
edit on 482018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yeah so why is he attacking Syria right now?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Wasn't referring to a post. Speaking of the losing political party in the 2 party system.

When is a deplorable not a deplorable.... Or is the tattoo industry busy ?

my bad. afraid you lost me with the second part though.

is it when it's ajar? :/

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yeah so why is he attacking Syria right now?

Is he? Are we? Nothing on regular media last time I checked.

We are usually chest thumping our attacks.
edit on 8-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Brain dead Mccain goes to a war torn enemy state with no security, no entourage, no obvious fear of death in a terrorist place???? Who does that?

Their Boss.

The more mayhem and destruction there is in any given country, the more the cult are in charge there. Simple equation.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

You're waiting on the MSM to tell you whats happening?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: pavil
ATS is stuttering again.

Maybe that's because the thread is finally starting to get back on track after the 20 page derailment?

Yeah that was largely my fault sorry Qsters.
Glad we are back on track now.

I couldn't believe how dedicated Q researchers were trying so hard to sway one or two ATS members over to their way of thinking. I log in after a 7 hour hiatus to see 6 pages of ego-against-ego. Everyone, please ignore those who are not contributing. PLEASE. If you feel they are important enough to "win over" do it by Private Messaging. OK? You'll make Q thread-creator DASHEN happy too. TIA.

Agree. The spamming of this thread is getting ridiculous, page after page with zero value nonsense. Better to just ignore the obsessed disrupters.

And since you didn't get an answer about the pic that Skyfloating posted, the women in the picture are Lady Gaga and the performance artist Marina Abramovic, the one who does "Spirit Cooking" and other kind of disgusting "art" events with the "elite".

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I love what Trump does to the libtards. He indirectly makes you hate an anon on an Internet forum because it doesn't support your narrative of why Hillary lost.

What the libtards fail to realize is this. Regardless, if Q is "real" or not Q has hundreds of thousands of people deciphering his drops and looking into deep crevices the establishment never really wanted to have looked at. At a minimum Q has awakened a large number of people across our great country. This in itself is relevant and important.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Skyfloating

Now you're being like Q. Don't be cryptic. No time for that. Who are they?

Oh, I'm the least cryptic. I tend to only post what I am 80 to 100% sure about. For the sake of truth.

The ppl in the post are Marina Abramovic doing the one-eye sign and Lady Gaga (who looks like she is drugged)

Except for intel people such as Q I dont think being cryptic is helpful at all. Perfectenemy: Just tell us whats in the Warehouses. : P
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

link   

Ha no. But They EVENTUALLY have to acknowledge and confirm things like this.

I'll wait for more info. So far Israel is odds on favorite for doing the deed.

link   

SKYKING is silent. US is not involved.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I am surprised at you. You know exactly how this works. No proof it is him. Many reports in the past that the Military has actually been fighting themselves...another faction of the military or the deep state military.

This is our enemy. Trump knows that.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

I love what Trump does to the libtards. He indirectly makes you hate an anon on an Internet forum because it doesn't support your narrative of why Hillary lost.

If you're trying to save the nation from The Corruption then stoking division, making 'half' the people hate 'whoever', isnt the best way to do it as that's their own methodology of self-preservation since way back.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
okay, so here is my gut feeling about q, and about why there is not much that's really, definitely concrete to prove things one way or another.

my feeling is that it is, like a lot of other campaigns that originate on 4chan, something that is meant to get people interested but also cause confusion. there is nothing definitive because they are hoping to make it popular enough to break in the mainstream and get people interested, but have so little that is concrete that it will keep people drawn into it without really figuring anything out.

it's meant to be the ultimate fake news, sowing confusion and distraction and distrust of the media and authority -- except, of course, for trump, who some of those nards worship because he makes them feel like maybe they could be alpha males after all, once they take back control of society from social justice warrior and feminists and et cetera.

or maybe they'd like to bring it to another level of chaos once it gets really popular, and turn people against trump as well, and burn down the whole system. that angle wouldn't surprise me, coming from them... ultimate sour grapes.

i'm more than passingly familiar with anonymous and chan culture for 10+ years now, and have seen one campaign after another like this come from there... most of them flame out pretty quickly, so it seems they've learned something from their failures.. at least they've learned not to do their planning openly on the board as much, good on them i guess.

anyway that's my hot take. and i have as much evidence for it as you do for thinking q is what q says q is, imo.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
In what world is this okay? Really? If the ONLY thing the entire Q effort did was to bring that to light it is worth it. In the back of our minds our goal is to eliminate that image, its creators and its consumers from our reality. How can anyone, anyone say we are wasting our time? Even if its the "wrong way" I don't see the others.....

It only requires one, two or three crumbs to realize what is going on. We have thousands. Anybody still pretending we dont have proof has an agenda.

Notice how those demanding proof never address actual proof posted. You can post several pages of proof and then they'll go "Where is the proof?" hoping that lurkers dont scroll a few pages back. If anything would be our downfall its laziness.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Trump was already pretty much saying we're going to stay there and fight just this morning.

Then tonight an attack happens and we're supposed to be in suspense about who did it?

Last time "there was a chemical attack" Trump also attacked an airport after a couple-few days.

Follow the pattern.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Remember Q cuts across party affiliation to some extent. If our cause is to succeed, we will need people from all sides to help, especially those who we dont see eye to eye with. Name calling like that is not productive to those ends. We want more people to join our cause.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Yeah a 4chan troll has access to Airforce One and Camp David. *facepalm*

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I'm not trying to save anyone from anything. If you are a grown adult and cannot control your emotions as the libtards have so vigorously shown they are incapable of then I could care less about any of them.

I'm making a valid point about the value of Q. Irrespective of your "opinion" there is nothing negative you can point to regarding Q because he has in fact woken a MASSIVE number of people exposing them to the corruption of the establishment and how deep the rabbit hole goes.

If this divides you then perhaps you should step away from the keyboard and find a paper bag to breathe into.

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join