It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: pavil
ATS is stuttering again.

Maybe that's because the thread is finally starting to get back on track after the 20 page derailment?

When you guys insist on ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING Q being in one single thread, and thats it, well peoples doubts and criticisms and etc of the way it all goes is part of the ongoing discussion too. Meaning as long as we're talking about Q, in this thread that isnt "derailment".

Its only "derailment" if people are extra obtuse and turn questions / doubts / etc into hostile arguing. This cuts any which way, contrary to Hostile Media Effect type perceptions.

Otherwise you'd be saying there's no room for debate about Q. And thats the stuff of cults.

Its kind of like "home is what you make it".

And spare the 'oh the mods forced us into this pit' argument. We've already covered that you can post stuff as long as it doesnt require linking to other forums to do it. Meaning you can make threads too, even if it just goes into General Chit Chat, people make threads about every possible thing.

So cheer up. Its the best day of your life now and you didnt even see it coming.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The Syrian "civil war" has as much to do with Israel as it does with the U.S....Basically it's an excuse for TPTB to use the military and profit. It's not about a land grab for Israel. At least not now.

The point is, having those characters on the board of directors ( and more that aren't listed there ) shows the motivation for wanting conflict and military presence in the area. The benefits for them are many.

We need to connect more dots from here.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Local fox station just reported an airport attack and stated US denied. Too much like last time. Clowns make sense.

I still suspect Israel/France.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
OK wow Just looked that up too, I've got decades of deprogramming my brain to stop saying that! I've always called people goofs or goof balls LOL, when the hell did that happen? Damn mean people hijacking harmless words in use for decades and making them words you can get killed over. Thanks for the heads up tho!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: crankyoldman

I remember that ISIS commercial with the brand new white trucks.

This is my favorite:

How a Texas plumber's truck wound up in ISIS' hands
www.pri.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Except that nearly everyone here who is focused on deciphering the Q drops has REPEATEDLY requested the mods to create a Q forum so we can have multiple threads. These ridiculously long threads are a great way to have valuable information lost in the fray. In a Q forum we could have a dedicated thread for all the trolls who want to come here to debate the validity of Q.

So contrary to your claim (as far as I am aware) no one is requesting to keep anything Q related relegated to these ridiculously long threads.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is my favorite:

www.pri.org...

Reminds me of Command and Conquer Generals. Techicals. Lol.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is my favorite:

www.pri.org...

Reminds me of Command and Conquer Generals. Techicals. Lol.

All that is missing are the crates for the upgrades.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

That was truly an inspiring speech. Thanks for the link

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Then dont ask the mods to do it for you.

I saw Southern Guardian do a thread slamming Q and I didnt notice that it had been shut down for being about Q.

I saw TAT I think it was do one asking about making a new forum for it... still going.

As long as its 'quality' (i.e. not a couple half baked sentences); Isnt in a improper category (pretty much whatever can go into Chit Chat, Skunk Works, Grey Area, etc).

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dude, this thread has nothing, nothing at all to do with YOU, your judgements, expectations or demands or self-aggrandising, admonishments, lecturing etc etc. We're smart people too. While you're entitled to your POV and are free to post.. I think it's fair to say that you've made your voice heard. We get it, you want someone to spend half a day working their ass off to satisfy your demands. It's the arrogance to be honest, and sense of superiority that I find so distasteful ie: who do you think you are? This isn't about you and frankly we have more important things to do that to have to continually respond to you.

edit on 8-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

ATS is stuttering again.

Maybe that's because the thread is finally starting to get back on track after the 20 page derailment?

Yeah that was largely my fault sorry Qsters.
Glad we are back on track now.

I couldn't believe how dedicated Q researchers were trying so hard to sway one or two ATS members over to their way of thinking. I log in after a 7 hour hiatus to see 6 pages of ego-against-ego. Everyone, please ignore those who are not contributing. PLEASE. If you feel they are important enough to "win over" do it by Private Messaging. OK? You'll make Q thread-creator DASHEN happy too. TIA.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
This may get lost in the Syrian smoke this evening but another resignation:

BBC - Deutsche Bank CEO to step down

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

CNC Yuri's Revenge is way better than Generals. "CNCnet" has online multiplayer back online again too!

In Battlefield 1942 Desert Combat we got to drive the Technical's around.

Follow the breadcrumbs: Electronic Arts bought both companies behind those two games and subsequently ruined them.

Traditionally Toyota Hilux are the truck of choice for "Technical" conversions. I guess there just wasnt enough going around to fill all of the CIA's orders. Or they had a ship full of those AA guns they needed some bigger pickups to mount em on.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree.

Focus everyone.

This looks to be a long night with what may be going on in Syria and hopefully some big news breaking very soon.
edit on 8-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Dude, Mr. 2016, who the F are you to speak for anyone? People can say whatever the f they want. So go pray to Trump and buzz off with that chip on your shoulder.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Of course there is a Clinton connection and Mouaz Moustafa. Adegor Finds International Impact through SETF

Darlynton Adegor, a second-year student at the University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service, is using a combination of existing legal knowledge with the Clinton School’s curriculum for community engagement to have a real impact on a major international crisis.

A graduate of Lagos State University and the Nigerian Law School, Adegor has been working with the Washington D.C.-based Syrian Emergency Task Force since June 2017.

Last summer, seeking opportunities to fulfill his International Public Service Project in Arkansas, Adegor received an email about SETF, who has an office in Little Rock, and was “taken aback” by the scope of its initiatives. Adegor first met with Natalie Larrison, SETF’s director of outreach, to discuss the SETF’s mission, vision, and ongoing programs.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

This isn't about you and frankly we have more important things to do that to have to continually respond to you.

you ain't gotta respond to anyone

i know you have to have seen one of the umpty-ump posts the mods have made about it

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Divide and conquer tatics at all levels. Wonder how they can tell who voted for who.
Unless of course none of us matter.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Wonder how they can tell who voted for who.

by looking at his posting history, for one?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join