It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

edit on 8-4-2018 by Aallanon because: can't corroborate facts stated

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ww3 is starting, or trying to be started all kinds of conflicting reports on Twitter.

Israeli news is reporting it might be Israeli planes?

twitter.com...

I am so confused.

Twitter keeps closing on me...

The Israelis do benefit from not having the US leave Syria. I wouldn't see why they would lash out at Assad for killing his own people. They sat by and watched his Daddy destroy Homs when the Muslim Brotherhood rose up there.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Verified on Twitter Washington guys and now Defcon are reporting on Twitter it is the US...clowns?

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

Eta Defcon is trying to confirm.
edit on 8 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 8 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
More Hungarian election results via CNN. Soros lost badly.

With 92% of the vote counted, the coalition led by Orban's ruling party, Fidesz, was projected to win 133 seats out of the 199 seats in Parliament, a supermajority according to the country's National Election Office.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Verified on Twitter Washington guys and now Defcon are reporting on Twitter it is the US...clowns?

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

That's before the WH denied the US attack.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Btw is there any indication the pics of the Traitor were shot in Turkey or Syria? For some reason i'm thinking of staging areas inside the US.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
ATS is stuttering again.

Maybe that's because the thread is finally starting to get back on track after the 20 page derailment?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I'm not downplaying those connections (and what a tangled web that is on the BoD!), but Israel has occupied the Golan Heights since 1967. I'm not sure the Syrian civil war is in anyway related (though a weaker Syria obviously is in a poor position to argue about Golan energy reserves and development). Calling it "Israeli occupied Syria" and adding the civil war into the timeline makes it sound like Israel expanded into Syria after or because of or as party to the civil war fighting.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: pavil
ATS is stuttering again.

Maybe that's because the thread is finally starting to get back on track after the 20 page derailment?

Yeah that was largely my fault sorry Qsters.
Glad we are back on track now.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I had to dig for this one...

chinaspacereport.com/2016/09/30/tiangong-1-brought-down-by-dysfunctional-battery-charger/

chinaspacereport.com...

On 21 March 2016, the China Manned Space Agency (CMSA) announced that the ground mission control had lost all telemetry and communications with Tiangong 1, leaving no ability to safely control its descent. By then, the space module had been flying in orbit for 1,630 days Although the CMSA did not give a reason for the abrupt ending of the Tiangong 1 mission, it is understood that the mission had ended unexpectedly due to a dysfunctional battery charger

Before Trump was even elected...?
edit on 8-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: no cupholders?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Mr. Moustafa was born and raised in Damascus, Syria before moving to the US as a teenager. He is the current Executive Director for SETF, Political Director for UFS (United For a Free Syria), as well as a board member of the Coalition for a Democratic Syria (CDS). As former staffer for Congressman Vic Snyder and Senator Blanche Lincoln, Mr. Moustafa spent four and a half years working in Congress before leaving to work briefly with Egyptian opposition. Mr. Moustafa also worked with the Libyan Revolution. During this period, Mr. Moustafa was the Executive Director of the Libyan Council of North America (LCNA), Political Director of the Libyan Emergency Task Force (LETF), and worked closely with top officials within the Transitional National Council (TNC). Mr. Moustafa joined SETF in the fall of 2011 to help advocate on behalf of the pro-democracy movement in his native Syria. Moustafa boasts an extensive network of Syrian activists, opposition figures, and FSA commanders with whom he is in regular contact.

link

So there is his Libyan connection.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Obama was humilated by China at the G20 after his arrival and soon after they lost control. Coincidence?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Skyfloating

Quick question: Why WAS McCain meeting with the leaders of ISIS?

Also, isn't aggressive malignant glioblastoma brain cancer fatal within a relatively short period of time?

Ank,

Multi levels here, there is never ONE answer. Folks have to get over the idea the entire universe operates via one answer. Qualifier over.....

A former syrian army acquaintance told me the US, obama on back, have been buying young unemployed nobody men and arming them as "isis" in order to oust Assad in behalf of the ME folks - he called them unmanageable terrorists. He pointed out to me they "arm" themselves with brand spank'n new Toyota Tacoma trucks delivered from the factory in Japan. Hmmm.

There is a gas pipeline going to europe via Syria for russia. EU want's to dump russia and ME wants to supply EU running their pipeline across syria. He said something funny not knowing of Q et al. When Trump visited SA, he watched, he said his body language said "no deals" in ME speak. DJT wasn't dealing I guess, shortly thereafter SA turned upside down.

Part two according to our history with Q is Syria = CIA and CIA in Iran. If they've sorted NK and are moving on those two CIA basis, whoa.

Brain dead Mccain goes to a war torn enemy state with no security, no entourage, no obvious fear of death in a terrorist place???? Who does that?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The syrian base that is getting pummeled is the same base that is largely responsible for the Anti-ISIS campaign in that region. Deep State going for a hail mary?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Now you're being like Q. Don't be cryptic. No time for that. Who are they?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I remember that ISIS commercial with the brand new white trucks.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
SKYKING is very quiet for a US attack on Syria. I trust my instincts and say they are not involved. Trump is still in control.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Ray Chandlers Instagram account disappeared fairly quickly. But too late. People took loads of screenshots from her account and that of her friends. One of her friends had this gem:

Not subtle enough imo.

Source

In what world is this okay? Really? If the ONLY thing the entire Q effort did was to bring that to light it is worth it. In the back of our minds our goal is to eliminate that image, its creators and its consumers from our reality. How can anyone, anyone say we are wasting our time? Even if its the "wrong way" I don't see the others.....

GA lost his mind over a defense of this stuff and rightly so. RC was proud enough of this to put it on view, she is not like us....

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Local fox station just reported an airport attack and stated US denied. Too much like last time. Clowns make sense.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Interesting little speech from Sebastian Gorka on Twitter, thought it worthy of inclusion.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join