It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: crankyoldman

If Q reacts to his environment and collects every single post related to his answers on global requests.

Q might be either a super intelligent AI or something that's above all that..

It clearly shows from his time line that he's moving within the UCT time line.

Now sure that shouldn't prove anything , only a notification as I think already has been noticed.

What's remarkable that his charismatic energy seems to trigger followers as events.

Ob1

As noted a key part of the process is the energy given to the sequence. On a freewill planet such as this people need to choose, not all, but enough to tip the expression in a direction. When DJT was chosen, the point was made - enough, and the hounds were let loose, in order for things to happen guidance is needed - energy/consent/energy/action - repeat.

So Q creates "clues" which do many things: encourage, test, misdirect, connect, notify and of course teach. We, those interested, create an energy feedback, which directs. Notice a few weeks back Q posted "pushed too hard" ? Test. The machine hates this, they want specific direct 1/0 data, they hate feeling - useless, unity - terrified, they want data as this is all they are.

They are very, very spooked right now. Consider this, right now only the Q soldiers are doing the fighting, something scares them, probably that if regular people unify over say, stolen kids, they will storm the offices of provocateur central and tear them apart.

Today's drops are not it, they want the energy redirected for this week's sequence, but alas, critical mass occurred two weeks ago so it is too late. They're shouting and windmills.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Syrian refugees living in Turkey wait to register at the Bab al-Salam crossing, near the city of Azaz, in northern Syria, on June 18. Nearly half a million internally displaced Syrians and 31,000 refugees from neighboring countries have returned home.

I was looking for a post I mentioned earlier and came across the below which may relate

The chemical weapons, widely reported to be used by Takfiri terrorists against Syrians some two years ago, were stolen from Libya and later smuggled into Syria via Turkey, a relative of former Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi says.
Gaddafi said the sarin gas which was used in Syria in 2013 was actually smuggled from Turkey by Daesh Takfiri terrorists.
link

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This 2016 Guardian article says Bab Al-Salam is a border crossing where hundreds of fighters have crossed between Turkey and Syria.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It IS a circus out there:

Truepundit: Cindy McCain takes credit for raid of backpage.com

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: purplemer

You know, Q is to conspiracy theory what the video game Guitar Hero is to actually playing a guitar. Just a plastic guitar and you press colored buttons in time with the music and the action on the screen.

I would call that inspiration. A good starting point. Guitar hero has probably sprouted more guitar players that Eddie Van Halen. Q is doing the same for conspiracy theories.

I have taught guitar for many years and Guitar Hero and Rock Band has brought me more students than I could handle.
Poor analogy IMHO.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

If you've seen South Park:

Then run him off for playing the real thing.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
We are going in for the kill.
I told you what will happen.
Now watch closely and enjoy the show.
The storm is finally upon us.
[V]

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Interesting,. So they managed to smuggle chemical and conventional weapons from Libya to Syria and we (US) didn't notice?? The same people who smuggled them have a photo op with McCain and are found out to be really Bad People?
edit on 8-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Have the latest Q posts been posted here yet?

Apr 8 2018 19:39:12 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 2706bb 958655 NEW >>958580
Dig.
Social media contacts?
Worked for WHO?
ACCESS level?
Find ALL pics.
Bigger than you know.
One example of many.
AWAN.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
It IS a circus out there:

Truepundit: Cindy McCain takes credit for raid of backpage.com

Hmmm

McCain said she had tried to work with Lacey and Larkin to get Backpage to change its business model, but the company consistently refused.

“I wish that it didn’t have to go this far,” McCain said. “I wish they would have cooperated with us when we tried to get them to see they needed to stop this.”

If they cooperated with who?

Oops she said too much.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Oops she said too much.

Sounds like she is saying that preemptively for when McCains connections to backpage.com arise.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
This 2016 Guardian article says Bab Al-Salam is a border crossing where hundreds of fighters have crossed between Turkey and Syria.

Wouldn't it be easy for the right people to smuggle lethal arms in to such a place as a Humanitarian shipment. Clowns could do it.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Apr 8 2018 19:50:07 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 2706bb 958888 NEW >>958655
Why did HUSSEIN PROTECT ISIS?
POTUS ISIS focus and destroy 1 year?
vs HUSSEIN 8 years?
vs GWB?
DC access.
Sold out.
Bring back the gallows!
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

On that twitter page, there is a story claiming 'boots on the ground' at Epstein Island.
No proof of course.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Its just that a lot of these people like pizza, that's all.

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join